New Black Panther Party Issues “Wanted Dead or Alive” Posters for George Zimmerman

Some people dont spend alot of time worrying about the safety of a guy who shoots children in the street for nothing.

f2650a783e69099ff1fca9dd6742fc66.jpg

On Thursday, members of the New Black Panther Party for Self-Defense circulated a “wanted dead or alive” poster for George Zimmerman over the shooting death of Trayvon Martin.

The posters were circulated during a press conference led by Minister Mikhail Muhummud, who said he is the southern regional director for the New Black Panther Party in Jacksonville, Florida.

Muhummud demanded the firing of Sanford Police Chief Bill Lee, the arrest of George Zimmerman and involvement from President Obama.

He also told the group he was not concerned about rumors of death threats against George Zimmerman.

“God da***t, he should be fearful for his life," he said.

Continue reading on Examiner.com New Black Panther Party poster: George Zimmerman wanted 'Dead or Alive' - Spokane Conservative | Examiner.com New Black Panther Party poster: George Zimmerman wanted 'Dead or Alive' - Spokane Conservative | Examiner.com

he wants him arrested , thanks for helping me prove my point

The poster itself discredits you. :lmao:

what is the full text of the flier?

A wanted poster is a police poster.

Its a sign saying they want the police to treat this like a crime.

No it is not. A Wanted Poster Stating "Wanted Dead or Alive", official or not, declares Open Hunting Season on the Target. Your Ethics are all over the map TM.

After Al Sharpton's race baiting against Freddy's Fashion Mart, New York
where it was burned down and 7 people killed

The Left should really learn the danger of what they do

So sad, the left is so willing to divide the country

HIspanic guy kills black guy in a fight.

Media blames Whitey.

Hilarious.

yep,, that's shit is fuuny

How is Zimmerman, not yet a defendant, Hispanic because his mother was? And Hispanic is an ethnic designation, not a racial category.

If you think "Hispanic" isn't racial, then you've never been to South America. You can tell the difference between Hispanics and Cuacasions just by looking at them.

Last edited:
yep,, that's shit is fuuny

How is Zimmerman, not yet a defendant, Hispanic because his mother was? And Hispanic is an ethnic designation, not a racial category.

I dunno why don't you tell me what the left means by the "browning of America? how is obama black if he mudder was white?? go ahead tell us..

African American IS a racial designation, Hispanic is NOT. The President identifies himself as black. Who knows with Zimmerman?

what is the full text of the flier?
Perhaps you missed "WANTED DEAD or ALIVE..."?:cuckoo:

Its how this case shold have been treated.

That is what they want.

A dead or alive wanted poster is fine with me for a guy who guns down children on the street for nothing after stalking them in the dark.

That's because you are a Hypocrite. You think Conservative Hispanics should be punished for being Conservative. I think Zimmerman should be Tried for the Crime he committed. That, and I want to see it done right, No Loop holes, no faulty prosecution. By the Book.

After Al Sharpton's race baiting against Freddy's Fashion Mart, New York
where it was burned down and 7 people killed

The Left should really learn the danger of what they do

So sad, the left is so willing to divide the country

The not-so-Reverend Sharpton goes nuts when he hears "Twanna Brawley..." another tragic case where 'ol AL stirred up a shit storm.

The boy was walking home after buying candy.

If he was a asian kid would this asshole have seen the need to follow him?

would he have said fucking coon before he shot him?

Forum List

Back