New Biden Ad

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
This is Joe Biden's new ad. It's very damning for trump and very effective.

I don't like Joe Biden. I don't want to vote for him. I didn't vote for him in the primary. He was the absolute last on my list for democratic candidate.

I can't vote my conscience this year. Republicans make that impossible.

trump is the worst president of my lifetime. We've had several bad ones in my life but trump is the absolute worst. He's so bad he makes the bush boy look good.

I hope that Biden wins. For the sake of our nation and world.

I don't like Joe Biden. I don't want to vote for him. I didn't vote for him in the primary. He was the absolute last on my list for democratic candidate.

trump is the worst president of my lifetime. We've had several bad ones in my life but trump is the absolute worst. He's so bad he makes the bush boy look good.

Your country owns Joe Biden... Not that you understand, you're just a troll bot posting shit from Beijing.

It's why you NEVER debate, NEVER defend, you just start random threads with CCP bullshit. Because you're not human, not a person, just a bot.

I made it halfway through the video as I'm really not into political ads. From the start I thought Trump's primary concern was Wall Street which he uses as some sort of grading scale for his presidency. So that part struck a chord with me.

But I don't use ads as a basis for my vote but at least from what I saw of that one, it didn't disgust me. While I didn't care for either Trump or Hillary in 2016, the ad Hillary ran during our local news between 5:00 and 5:30 reciting some disgusting things Trump had said during the campaign made it extra pleasing to see her go down to defeat. I thought exploiting it over-and-over-and-over again was actually a worse reflection on her campaign. If I had been forced to vote for one or the other that one ad would have been the difference and I would have had to pick Trump.

Weak.

I made it halfway through the video as I'm really not into political ads. From the start I thought Trump's primary concern was Wall Street which he uses as some sort of grading scale for his presidency. So that part struck a chord with me.

But I don't use ads as a basis for my vote but at least from what I saw of that one, it didn't disgust me. While I didn't care for either Trump or Hillary in 2016, the ad Hillary ran during our local news between 5:00 and 5:30 reciting some disgusting things Trump had said during the campaign made it extra pleasing to see her go down to defeat. I thought exploiting it over-and-over-and-over again was actually a worse reflection on her campaign. If I had been forced to vote for one or the other that one ad would have been the difference and I would have had to pick Trump.

I used to dismiss political ads. I didn't pay much attention to them.

Then 2016 happened. I saw all the political ads on line, especially Facebook, sway people to not vote thus trump won.

Unfortunately ads do work with people. Especially negative attack ads. It doesn't even matter if what the ad says is true.

Joe Biden at his most memorable moments. Uncle Joe, Oblummers VP, The groper of women and children......

I used to dismiss political ads. I didn't pay much attention to them.

Then 2016 happened. I saw all the political ads on line, especially Facebook, sway people to not vote thus trump won.

Unfortunately ads do work with people. Especially negative attack ads. It doesn't even matter if what the ad says is true.
Yeah, those Deplorable attack adds that the sick bitch used over and over, really went well. Of course when you put up someone that everyone, even liberals hate, you are going to lose bigly..

Weak.

It sounded better in the native Mandarin..... :thup:

You are not stupid enough to believe Biden would actually be the President. His VP would be the President within six months.
You want KH or 'Pocahontas' to be President at least have enough integrity to say so.

Forum List

Back