New Al Qaeda Message-Convert To Islam Or Suffer

Why don't you guys get a Pakistan Rapper and make a video of your own. For propaganda purposes of course.

You need to give the Pakistan Rapper a stage name. Give him a first name of Al. As for the last name make it Qaeda. It will be a hit with the public.

Now you have a act, which is Al Qaeda. You need lyrics. How about something like this.

When you down on Islam
Just bow to Mecca, like you don't care
Boom boom, Kapow, boom

Since the deepest level you guys have is the American Idol mentality, the Pakistan Rapper Al Qaeda is sure to have all of you running out to buy the CD.

We can have Junior get up on stage and rap

I'm Al's foil
so I don't have to toil
I just blow up countries
That has nothing to with Al's actions
which is fine by me
Pow, pow, boom, kabam

GeeWhiz sorry but it would have no effect on me, I hate Rap music...

You guys really don't know how to appreciate humor and the truth in it.
The following was written by a guy named Chris Floyd. It pretty much says in his own words what I was saying in that Junior rap lyric I posted earlier, but I like the way Chris puts it, especially that last paragraph.

The following was written by Chris Floyd:

Is anyone really surprised at this? Bush has never had the slightest intention of catching Osama bin Laden. He needs bin Laden like he needs air or water. Without bin Laden, he is nothing. Without bin Laden, he wouldn't be a "War President" wielding dictatorial powers over a cowed, confused nation. Without bin Laden -- whom Bush has now taken to quoting as an expert on world affairs -- the Potomac pipsqueak would be just another failed, one-term president named George Bush, a national joke, a trivia quiz answer, a half-forgotten goober ridiculed for a feckless reign that made Jimmy Carter look like Bismarck. Without bin Laden, Bush never would have had the chance to seal his prejudices and inadequacies in the blood of tens of thousands of innocent people. How could he ever give up bin Laden, who gave him his truest self? Bush is bin Laden, bin Laden is Bush: they gaze at each other lovingly across the smoldering ruins of cities and the festering pits of mass graves, and whisper tenderly one to the other: "You complete me."

snip

Instead, he'll be prancing around the country, taking out his little bin Laden rag doll and shaking at it the crowds to give them a big scare. But you know that when he goes to bed tonight, he'll give that little doll a kiss and snuggle it tight under the covers.

End of Floyd's article.

Note as far as my earlier post goes. I don't like rap myself, but the image of Al and Junior doing a duo rap act together is funny. We can have Junior's blink blink look like oil wells.

GW posts:

The following was written by a guy named Chris Floyd. It pretty much says in his own words what I was saying in that Junior rap lyric I posted earlier, but I like the way Chris puts it, especially that last paragraph.

Of course you do........................:puke:

The following was written by Chris Floyd:

Is anyone really surprised at this? Bush has never had the slightest intention of catching Osama bin Laden. He needs bin Laden like he needs air or water. Without bin Laden, he is nothing. Without bin Laden, he wouldn't be a "War President" wielding dictatorial powers over a cowed, confused nation. Without bin Laden -- whom Bush has now taken to quoting as an expert on world affairs -- the Potomac pipsqueak would be just another failed, one-term president named George Bush, a national joke, a trivia quiz answer, a half-forgotten goober ridiculed for a feckless reign that made Jimmy Carter look like Bismarck. Without bin Laden, Bush never would have had the chance to seal his prejudices and inadequacies in the blood of tens of thousands of innocent people. How could he ever give up bin Laden, who gave him his truest self? Bush is bin Laden, bin Laden is Bush: they gaze at each other lovingly across the smoldering ruins of cities and the festering pits of mass graves, and whisper tenderly one to the other: "You complete me."

snip

Instead, he'll be prancing around the country, taking out his little bin Laden rag doll and shaking at it the crowds to give them a big scare. But you know that when he goes to bed tonight, he'll give that little doll a kiss and snuggle it tight under the covers.

End of Floyd's article.

Note as far as my earlier post goes. I don't like rap myself, but the image of Al and Junior doing a duo rap act together is funny. We can have Junior's blink blink look like oil wells.

Most posters here have a very good sense of humor. Post something funny.

Forum List

Back