Never heard of Juneteenth, have you?

Why'd we make a federal holiday of something nobody has heard of?

And why is it called "Juneteenth? Who talks like that other than a dumbed-down society?

Did Xiden sign this for political appearances, you think?

And why do Democrats constantly distinguish blacks while claiming to desire equality?

Everyone should have heard of it.
I read about it in school over 55 years ago.

It is a figure of speech of the times.
There is nothing wrong with using old speech patterns when referring to historic events.

There is nothing wrong with attempting to manipulate political appearances if they reduce future racism in society?

If Blacks are constantly being denigrated, then distinguishing them upward is the only way to promote equality.

Like you said, White Dimm elitists distinguishing Blacks upwards is only a promotion; a promotion akin to all kids get a trophy! It does nothing in the real world for equality, equity, or whatever it's being called these days!!

I heard of Juneteenth because I married a Texan and Juneteenth is a footnote of Texas History.

Nothing happened. No event is recognized, it is an unholiday. The only purpose appears to be another excuse for black angst because whites also have the day off and black holidays should only be celebrated by blacks.

This is as much nonsense as we should ever have to deal with.
If you think nothing happened, you don't know much about Texas history.
I certainly do. Juneteenth is a footnote in Texas history. Absolutely nothing happened. There is no event to remember. The event happened three years prior.
A slave who doesn't know he is free isn't free. Until that day they were still under the control of the slave masters. On June 19, 1865, they found out they were free. That was their emancipation day, no matter what had happened elsewhere years before. Are you too stupid to understand that.
So what will the next holiday be...March 7th?

And why is it called "Juneteenth? Who talks like that other than a dumbed-down society?

And why do Democrats constantly distinguish blacks while claiming to desire equality?

I understand that they are having a sale on the extra large size of butthurt cream down at the pharmacy.

You clearly need to stock up.

I understand that they are having a sale on the extra large size of butthurt cream down at the pharmacy.

From your experience, can that serve as a lubricant as well, know what I mean?

Lube not needed. But you would have to tie a 2x4 across your ass so you don't fall in. Know what I mean? Word in Canada is that there is a man in DL's ass still looking for his truck so he can drive out.

I heard of Juneteenth because I married a Texan and Juneteenth is a footnote of Texas History.

Nothing happened. No event is recognized, it is an unholiday. The only purpose appears to be another excuse for black angst because whites also have the day off and black holidays should only be celebrated by blacks.

I certainly do. Juneteenth is a footnote in Texas history. Absolutely nothing happened. There is no event to remember. The event happened three years prior.
A slave who doesn't know he is free isn't free. Until that day they were still under the control of the slave masters. On June 19, 1865, they found out they were free. That was their emancipation day, no matter what had happened elsewhere years before. Are you too stupid to understand that.
Everyone else already knew. This is a footnote in Texas history. Nothing more. I understand that on this date nothing happened at all.
Don't let it bother you. Nobody is going to force you to join the celebrations or participate in any way. Nothing is expected of you.,

Everyone else already knew. This is a footnote in Texas history. Nothing more. I understand that on this date nothing happened at all.

I disagree.
The Blacks in TX did not know and the slave holders were preventing them from knowing.
So this was a BIG event in that this is when the slaves were physically freed.
Let it go. She doesn't know, and doesn't want to know. The rest of the country can enjoy the holiday, and she can stay in her own little uninformed world where she doesn't have to think. Win/Win.

Lube not needed. But you would have to tie a 2x4 across your ass so you don't fall in. Know what I mean? Word in Canada is that there is a man in DL's ass still looking for his truck so he can drive out.

Don't like "Juneteenth?"

How about "Peoples Freedom Day"

The Declaration of Independence spoke great words but the deeds behind those words? The reality?

The Constitution and first 10 Amendments guaranteed freedom to less than 25% of the people under its rule.
Women: Could not vote, could not own property
Black: Could not vote but White people got 40% more representation for having them around.
Natives: Don't get me started.

Less than 25% of the people in America were "free" under the constitution.
The end of the Civil War bought an end to legalized slavery in the US.
BUT did not bring freedom to those people unprotected by the Constitution.
That required several Amendments and SCOTUS decision and 156 years later we're still having those fights.

So, let's get rid of the racist July 4th holiday and rename June 19th as Peoples' Freedom Day.

How about it?
Or maybe not having Whites Only holidays is offensive to you?

Sure.
If I see a White Male Republican who fought in the civil war I'll be sure to acknowledge him.
Till then I'll live in the 21st century where White Male Republicans are just racist democrats who got mad when the Democratic Party started allowing Black people to come to the meetings and took their hoods and left.

Last edited:

I'm sure your circle of acquaintances had little reason to discuss Juneteenth, but it and it's significance is well known to the rest of the country. The name of the holiday does reflect a little ignorance. It reflects the lack of education that the slaves had been allowed to receive up till that point. What do you expect from people who had commonly been beat just for trying to learn to read?
Ignorance?

We call December 25th "Christmas" when it is in reality "Spend as much as you can on gifts for people who will never appreciate them Day."
Shall I bring up "EASTER?"

I agree that the name does not reflect the importance of the date but keeping the name honors those who remembered the day while the rest of the country tried to forget.

I have no problem with this day being made a holiday. I just wish they had not officially called it “Juneteenth”. It sounds ignorant and stupid and downplays the importance of the event.

They should have called it “Emancipation Day” or something. Anything but fucking Juneteenth.

That I'm onboard with that for sure. As it's declared it demonstrates how severely dumb society has fallen over the years.

The dumber we are the more easily controlled and the more power given to Demonicrats.

If true another day off for govt. workers then fuck current standing government even more. While private sector is expected to work through snow storms and COVID fears for example, govt. employees sit fucking home, perhaps pretending to work if at all, similar they pretend to work at the office.

Do people realize how much time govt. employees receive as is, beyond treating them like the unaccountable pussified snowflakes Democrats desire? I worked for the State a time, try on 21 days annual, 11 Holidays & 15 sick days. Just annual & holiday alone I took off one week per month over a six month period. Now if you ask a leftist, they'll probably say that's well deserved.

And that's beyond the pensions they receive for their laziness and incompetence on the public's dime.
Worked in DC a few years ago.
The Government employee managing my work made just over half my salary.
For that exchange she got more days off and access to the FRS.
She had been working for more than 20 years, BS degree, multiple certifications...
Conservatively, over the course of those 20 years she surrendered some $800k in salary for those benefits.
Maybe you should say "thanks" rather than bitching about people doing their jobs.

Do you feel the same about the military? 30 days leave, unlimited sick days, unlimited free health care, pension plan...They take this holiday too? I guess you hate the military too?
How about law enforcement and emergency services? Hate them?
CBP and others working immigration enforcement, hate them too?

Man, you got a lot of hating to do today. I'd better let you get back to it.

Who would really get upset about this? So it's a national holiday. Big deal. Man if this angers you then you have mental health issues.

New Topics

Forum List

Back