Never get out of the boat - Utah road rage shooting death

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

There be tigers out there.​

Husband, father of 4 killed in Sandy road rage confrontation

Husband, father of 4 killed in Sandy road rage confrontation

Road ragee pulls over, gets out to confront road rager, gets shot for his troubles.

Why do these folks think getting out of their vehicle to confront will go their way?!

Not only should you not get out of the car, but you should not react at all. No middle finger. No blaring the horn.

Criminals are being enabled these days, and it is bringing out the worst. Do not react - and live to drive another day.

May that poor man Rest In Peace.

The Rittenhouse incident set the bar low enough to allow Americans to shoot each other, using the excuse of self defense.
It's become a widely accepted standard for justifying murder with gun in road rage situations.

Will government need to contract out the cleaning up of all the dead bodies?

The Rittenhouse incident set the bar low enough to allow Americans to shoot each other, using the excuse of self defense.
It's become a widely accepted standard for justifying murder with gun in road rage situations.

Will government need to contract out the cleaning up of all the dead bodies?
Wow, that's a steaming load right there.

Not only should you not get out of the car, but you should not react at all. No middle finger. No blaring the horn.

Criminals are being enabled these days, and it is bringing out the worst. Do not react - and live to drive another day.

May that poor man Rest In Peace.

Agree wholly.

Apparently some woman thought I did something offensive. She was in the lane to my right and honked and yelled and then sped up. We drove for a few miles and eventually she swerved into a deep puddle in order to send a plume of water up and onto my car. She must have hydroplaned some because she fishtailed and almost lost control. Then she took off, exceeding the speed limit by about 20mph.

I laughed and thought to myself, wow, how much maturity did that "TAKE THAT" gesture require?

Agree wholly.

Apparently some woman thought I did something offensive. She was in the lane to my right and honked and yelled and then sped up. We drove for a few miles and eventually she swerved into a deep puddle in order to send a plume of water up and onto my car. She must have hydroplaned some because she fishtailed and almost lost control. Then she took off, exceeding the speed limit by about 20mph.

I laughed and thought to myself, wow, how much maturity did that "TAKE THAT" gesture require?
Little bit of well-deserved karma, right there.

I love when some speed demon comes right up on my tail (when I am NOT in the “fast” lane) going 20 mph over the limit, and then starts flashing his lights and blaring his horn, and then he gets frustrated and passes me on the left, and then races away - and two minutes later I pass him where he is sitting on the shoulder, with a cop car behind him.

Little bit of well-deserved karma, right there.

I love when some speed demon comes right up on my tail (when I am NOT in the “fast” lane) going 20 mph over the limit, and then starts flashing his lights and blaring his horn, and then he gets frustrated and passes me on the left, and then races away - and two minutes later I pass him where he is sitting on the shoulder, with a cop car behind him.

Isn't that fun? :auiqs.jpg:

Yeah, I was hoping she shit herself when she started to lose it.

Forum List

Back