Never get out of the boat - Utah road rage shooting death

Drive under the speed limit and this stuff doesn't happen. But it does happen because Americans are always under some deadline. It's really an awful thing. Says something about this nation. Ominous.

Since the Covid, I have seen a rise in irresponsible crazy assed driving during peak rush hour times.
In the last couple months I have been passed along with multiple other cars by idiots who use the shoulder at 85-90 mph to get past a group of cars doing 70 in heavy traffic.
One time was passed on the right shoulder while I was towing a camper on a two lane blacktop, no passing zone to top it off, Dumbass overtook another dozen vehicles on their right ahead of me. Didn't even realize the idiot was on my right until he was passing the passenger door. Seriously!!! WTF?
Too bad a damn deer carcass or old tire wasn't in the shoulder for the idiot to hit.

Never understood idiots who risk others lives to get to a job they probably hate.

Road ragee pulls over, gets out to confront road rager, gets shot for his troubles.
The rager was just enjoying his 2nd amendment rights!! You got a problem with that? You're one of those commie leftist gun grabbers, right? Come try and grab my arsenal, Hunter Biden-lite!!!!! :mad:
:mad: :mad:

Since the Covid, I have seen a rise in irresponsible crazy assed driving during peak rush hour times.
In the last couple months I have been passed along with multiple other cars by idiots who use the shoulder at 85-90 mph to get past a group of cars doing 70 in heavy traffic.
One time was passed on the right shoulder while I was towing a camper on a two lane blacktop, no passing zone to top it off, Dumbass overtook another dozen vehicles on their right ahead of me. Didn't even realize the idiot was on my right until he was passing the passenger door. Seriously!!! WTF?
Too bad a damn deer carcass or old tire wasn't in the shoulder for the idiot to hit.

Never understood idiots who risk others lives to get to a job they probably hate.

Increase in accidents too, also known as "vaccidents".

Oh...so if he wasn't a well-regulated member of a militia, what was he doing with a gun? Read the 2nd Amendment.
Read the 2nd Amendment.
YOU READ IT

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.”

the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, NOT the militia

Forum List

Back