Nevada debate tonight at 7pm central on CNN

Herman Cain is taking a pounding on 9-9-9

How many times can he say "apples and oranges" and read my website

He better do a better job of defending his plan

I agree. I like the flat 9% aspect. but the Sales tax is just not going to be a strong selling point.

Fuck Bachmann she's gonna talk about how Cain wants to raise taxes and all this garbage

then 5 seconds later she says she wants everyone paying income tax and to abolish the current tax code

These people are hypocrites and saying straight out lies about Cain's plan, all I hear is hear-say from them. Stuff they heard, no specifics its all bull

Am I the only one who notices all these politicians are watching each others back and only go at the outsider? It's disgusting and the exact problem with this nation, they suck.

EDIT- Oh there we go finally

Well Damnit! I'm a half hour behind you guys. Less than a minute before the debate started my current customer called about electric and plumbing questions on his job. Should have taken 5 minutes but he is a tax lawyer so it ended up taking 30 minutes by the time we covered every minuscule detail. Sigh.... Now I cant relate to what everyone is talking about.

Herman not looking good. I would love Gingrich or Paul but they're too old and have too many issues(Gingrich). Romney seems fake. Perry seems confused. Santorum is an asshole

Santorum really needs to stop looking like a prick. He's a good guy other than that.

Romney seems best prepared

Just bitch slapped Newt

National Anthem. Nice touch CNN

This may sound dumb and I've never admitted it but that song gives me goose bumps everytime I hear it.

Last edited:
1. Wish we would stop talking about repealing Obamacare. Duh.
2. Santorum and Bachman always seem irrelevant and cause drama that doesn't help us Americans
3. Romney always knows what to say
4. Newt is a badass
5. Cain :(

Forum List

Back