Nevada debate tonight at 7pm central on CNN

love the GOP debate as usually. Tells me why I should vote for Obama. I love to see them knock each other out one by one and Obama will be the last man standing.

The tells us what is wrong with conservatives and why they should not be in office of any kind.
For a few minutes I thought Romney and Perry was going several rounds. Number one, Romney, keep your hands to your self. No physical contact.
The look like they are campaigning FOR Obama.

Newt, awesome.

Always, the sharpest knife in the drawer. Forget the personal baggage. He has had more time in politics at high levels than any of them and more opportunities NOT to be perfect. Law of Averages.

Newt has experience and is a leader. No one is going to kick Newt around. I have been behind him for a long time. None of them are perfect, but any of them is better than what we have now, who is worse that Jimmy Carter....:evil: Cain and Newt would be a great team, if they could work together...

I think ive narrowed my choices to Newt, Cain, and Romney. Perhaps by the time the race gets to my state, whatever state that might be at the time, i will have a narrower field.

Newt, awesome.

Always, the sharpest knife in the drawer. Forget the personal baggage. He has had more time in politics at high levels than any of them and more opportunities NOT to be perfect. Law of Averages.

Newt has experience and is a leader. No one is going to kick Newt around. I have been behind him for a long time. None of them are perfect, but any of them is better than what we have now, who is worse that Jimmy Carter....:evil: Cain and Newt would be a great team, if they could work together...

Didn't Clinton make him sit in the back of the plane and we got a government shut because "No one is going to kick around Newt"? How did that work out for Newt's political career. He got the ol' Ides of March soon after.

love the GOP debate as usually. Tells me why I should vote for Obama. I love to see them knock each other out one by one and Obama will be the last man standing.

The tells us what is wrong with conservatives and why they should not be in office of any kind.
For a few minutes I thought Romney and Perry was going several rounds. Number one, Romney, keep your hands to your self. No physical contact.
The look like they are campaigning FOR Obama.

I believe you're just that damn stupid too.

Heh…well, I must say both the debate and this thread were very entertaining.

It was a remarkable display of several different individuals succeeding in being consistently wrong on every issue.

Every participant was underwhelming and unimpressive.

The exchange between Romney and Perry over immigration was ridiculous, unprofessional, and very un-presidential.

But seriously, enough with the kidding around, already – when will the real GOP presidential candidates show up?

Paul is done for sure now. He isolated Israel just like Obama.

I know you think I'm a Pualite but this Debate was huge for Paul, and Newt.

Cain will prolly decline in the Poll from here on. He has 1 trick and now that people are looking at 999 all he's got is "I don't believe you." Then he tells people to go look again... And he is for the FED and well, whatever Cain has no meaningful positions on much of anything and he knows it, hell he has admitted it.

Perry will just be over after this, he is a fool that I won’t bother describing.

Santorum will stay the same, he is angry, not always wrong but I just don't see him going anywhere at this point when he polls 1% for so long, but anything can happen.

I don't know about Michele to be honest, I don't care for her but what I think makes no difference.

Paul I think just proved he can be a frontrunner, people on stage for once were trying to keep up with him and his record by agreeing with him, meaning they wanted to be aligned with him and his record, that's huge.

Mitt will do the same, he is the guy no one wants but won’t boo him because he has run studies on what to say and what not to say to this particular crowd.

Newt was good, not great just good but now people will be looking for someone else being Cain has peaked. Newt was the guy everyone wanted to be Cains VP to make up for Cain’s lack of anything, now they will consider Newt as a frontrunner.

Cain will prolly decline in the Poll from here on. He has 1 trick and now that people are looking at 999 all he's got is "I don't believe you." Then he tells people to go look again... And he is for the FED and well, whatever Cain has no meaningful positions on much of anything and he knows it, hell he has admitted it.

Perry will just be over after this, he is a fool that I won’t bother describing.

Santorum will stay the same, he is angry, not always wrong but I just don't see him going anywhere at this point when he polls 1% for so long, but anything can happen.

I don't know about Michele to be honest, I don't care for her but what I think makes no difference.

Paul I think just proved he can be a frontrunner, people on stage for once were trying to keep up with him and his record by agreeing with him, meaning they wanted to be aligned with him and his record, that's huge.

Mitt will do the same, he is the guy no one wants but won’t boo him because he has run studies on what to say and what not to say to this particular crowd.

Newt was good, not great just good but now people will be looking for someone else being Cain has peaked. Newt was the guy everyone wanted to be Cains VP to make up for Cain’s lack of anything, now they will consider Newt as a frontrunner.

I couldn't endure 4 years of the ron paul whine.

k... That does not change him being right.

k... That does not change him being right.

He still won't win anything.

His statements on 9/11, alone, sink him.

I believe your possibly right about him droping in the polls but I think you got the reason wrong. The negotiating with terrorists is gonna kill him. It basically did him in for me. Conviction is far more important than any one ideal.

Forum List

Back