Nevada debate tonight at 7pm central on CNN

I kinda like Michele right now. She aint gonna win. Screw the question. Go Eff Obama so the Right gets the white house

funny how A GOP candidate says we are now thinned out military wise! Where was she when we invaded Iraq for no good reason. Bauchman is a joke, end of subject.

Wow, Paul made it through a military question without being booed.... Whew. lol.

Actally, he was cheered. and I agree alot with what he says. Alot of defense spending really doesnt help defense. There is no reason we cant cut spending and increase military defense.

USA acts like the guy that goes to take all his friends to a 5 star restaurant but really can't even afford his own house payment.

Wow, Paul made it through a military question without being booed.... Whew. lol.

Actally, he was cheered. and I agree alot with what he says. Alot of defense spending really doesnt help defense. There is no reason we cant cut spending and increase military defense.

Paul is correct in that an economic collapse is a bigger threat than a military attack

Forum List

Back