Neuralink would you try it?

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Would you try driving your car with your mind and not your hands? Would you rather type with your thoughts than your fingers? What about a super powerful robotic exo suit? Would you get a kick of being able to lift a ton off the floor by controlling such a suit with your mind?

Answering your telephone calls without ever touching your phone?

Would you trust that technology?

Jo

~S~

If it is perfected over the next 50 years or I am too old to care, sure.

I really want someone to find a way in which to read our memories from our brain tissue. That to me would be the ultimate. One could essentially have their entire life on a hard drive for people to see, the good, the bad and the ugly.

Would you try driving your car with your mind and not your hands? Would you rather type with your thoughts than your fingers? What about a super powerful robotic exo suit? Would you get a kick of being able to lift a ton off the floor by controlling such a suit with your mind?

Jo
One of Elmo's pets stirring their sticky little fingers in your grey matter?

FUCK NO.

Jo

There isn't enough money in the world.

I want to be 100% human when I reach my day of judgment, or as close to it as possible.

Forum List

Back