Netflix Series, "Click Bait"

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
Watch it.

If I told you why it is fascinating, that would give away too much. You might have to watch a couple episodes to understand WHY it is fascinating, but trust me.

Parenthetically, it has one of the ugliest mail female lead characters I've ever seen. Comparable to Sofia Coppola in Godfather III.

1641303759475.png
My first thoughts was: She has to be somebody's niece. But she is somebody's grand-daughter.

I think I should elaborate.

The basic story is about a handsome, charming man who is a college physical trainer to the girls volleyball team. He is married to a lovely Black woman and they have a happy, "blended" family.

Out of the blue, this guy turns up missing, and a couple videos turn up on line showing him being held like a hostage, holding signs saying that he is an abuser of women, and then that he killed a woman, finally that when the video gets 5 million views he will be executed. (The video quickly gets five million views and he turns up dead).

Everybody around him thinks this is bullshit. Everyone loves him and "knows" that these accusations must be false.

The episodes all start with the impression that the real "bad guy" is a different person. First, the victim, then others.

Watch it. It is fascinating and well done. The "wokeness" does not detract from the story.

If you like that, you'd probably like "Mare of Easttown."

One of the better series put out last year.

Watched this a few months back and it was very good a lot of twists and turns.

Forum List

Back