Netanyahu’s Historic Win — and Obama’s Humiliating Loss

It is amazing how the frothers on the right look for any reason to make the POTUS look bad. They are so infected with him that they call him stuff like "the current occupant of the White House" and stupid shit like that.

They feed on birther websites like WND and then they wonder when all sane people laugh at them.

It must really suck to be a Rightie, walking around eternally butthurt.

I have some news for you, Asstares: Obama was NOT on the ballot anywhere yesterday. Get over it.

Obama and his administration were definitely on the ballot yesterday. Between attempting to give Iran nukes and openly supporting Likhud's opposition along with other foreign entities, Israeli conservatives turned out in droves to vote for Bibi and his party.

Almost 72 percent up from 66 percent turnout. Hell's bells you had former Obama campaign operative Jeremy Bird advising Netanyahu's opposition. You had One Voice working to unseat him.

You bet Obama and his asshole "regime change cause I don't like him" bullshit was on the ballot.

:lol:

No, they were not.

Yes they were.

Sorry you are wrong.

Israeli voters had an opportunity to choose aggression or peace. They chose aggression.

They chose to guarantee (if they stay this course) that someday some crazy fucks are going to set off a nuke in downtown Tel Aviv,

and then, for all practical purposes,

the debate will be over.

Obama is choosing that, that's why he is taking it in the ass from Iran.

In principle, since the terrorist nation of Israel has nukes, Iran has the right to nukes for self-defense.

NO. Israel is not a terrorist nation. What a bunch of hooey.

"Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s stunning victory yesterday — polls at the end of last week had people writing off his chances — means he will become only the second person to be elected prime minister for a third term (the other being Israel’s founder David Ben-Gurion). “King Bibi” has established himself as one of the dominant figures in the history of the modern state of Israel. Mr. Netanyahu is hardly a person without flaws. But for those of us who admire his toughness and moral clarity on world events — and who appreciate his obvious love for his nation and for ours — it was a splendid turn of events."

"As for the current occupant of the White House, it was a disastrous one."

"We know that Jeremy Bird, who served as Obama’s deputy national campaign director in 2008 and his national campaign director in 2012, arrived in Israel in January to help unseat Mr. Netanyahu."

Netanyahu s Historic Win and Obama s Humiliating Loss - Commentary Magazine Commentary Magazine

The USMB Jew haters freaked out over a speech and yet have no problem with a petty, narcissistic child in the WH actively trying to influence another Nation's elections.

You cannot make this shit up, the left in America is as fucked up as they can be.

His party won 30 seats out of 120. What's so historic about that? That's about what the Nazis won when they took power. lol
His party won the most seats. Out of 15 parties in the election. Further his main ally won big too. Remind us who is likely to form the Government again?

Oh you mean like Clinton winning 43% of the vote in 1992 and NOBODY amongst the rightwing nut crowd making any hay over that not being a minority?

You people are funny. Like clowns. Creepy clowns.

Did you thank Ross?

Thanks for proving me right, dwarf.

How tall are you again? Remind everyone. It's hilarious.

Run kid run.

Netanyahu’s win affects Obama...how?

Netanyahu’s win affects US negotiations with Iran...how?

Israel isn't even at the table with Iran.

Israeli voters had an opportunity to choose aggression or peace. They chose aggression.

They chose to guarantee (if they stay this course) that someday some crazy fucks are going to set off a nuke in downtown Tel Aviv,

the debate will be over.

In principle, since the terrorist nation of Israel has nukes, Iran has the right to nukes for self-defense.

Sieg Heil Adolph.

Not the topic of the thread, it's just that the Lefty's here need to deflect from this Nation's meddling in the election taking place in an allied nation.

Not the topic of the thread, it's just that the Lefty's here need to deflect from this Nation's meddling in the election taking place in an allied nation.
You said Netanyahu's win was "humiliating" for Obama.

Do you mean to say the United States has not meddled in foreign elections before Obama came along? You sure you want to wave that measuring stick around?

Think carefully.

I think it was a mandate to build settlements and eschew any peace process.

Fundamentally Freund Netanyahu s mandate to build - Opinion - Jerusalem Post
Of course it was a rejection of Obama's position but that position has been the US position since 1967, including Bill Clinton's peace push. What this bodes for Israel's future, I don't know. It seems clear that Sheldon adelson has purchased the gop's acceptance to this change in US policy.

It is amazing how the frothers on the right look for any reason to make the POTUS look bad. They are so infected with him that they call him stuff like "the current occupant of the White House" and stupid shit like that.

They feed on birther websites like WND and then they wonder when all sane people laugh at them.

I have some news for you, Asstares: Obama was NOT on the ballot anywhere yesterday. Get over it.
YOU are one of the very people screaming he was going to lose just like YOU screamed BEFORE 2014 that conservatives were going to lose. The country IS moving to the right and the world IS moving to the right.

So run YOUR mouth because we every election YOU call wrong EVERY election YOU say will show/teach conservatives a lesson YOU have lost.

YOU should run a tube from your ass to your mouth because your mouth is writing checks your ass cannot cash.

Do you mean to say the United States has not meddled in elections before Obama came along? You sure you want to wave that measuring stick around?

It embarrasses him in that he did everything he could do to unseat Bibi....as the article makes clear.

As for affecting his every day life nothing.

Obama should not have interfered.

YOU are one of the very people screaming he was going to lose just like YOU screamed BEFORE 2014 that conservatives were going to lose. The country IS moving to the right and the world IS moving to the right.

So run YOUR mouth because we every election YOU call wrong EVERY election YOU say will show/teach conservatives a lesson YOU have lost.

YOU should run a tube from your ass to your mouth because your mouth is writing checks your ass cannot cash.

No shit ;)

Do you mean to say the United States has not meddled in elections before Obama came along? You sure you want to wave that measuring stick around?

It embarrasses him in that he did everything he could do to unseat Bibi....as the article makes clear.

Not really. They chose continuity. I disagree with you on this point. Whether Bibi or Herzog sits in the Prime Minister's seat, the world is going to keep on going on.

Whatever. Nutanyahoo = aggression.

You may disagree with his course. I disagree with some of it. But please kindly point me to a war that Netanyahu started. Hint: you won't find one.

It's about time for people to be more adult about this. Just cuz idiots on the Right can only froth at the mouth doesn't mean that Lefties should also be so limited in their thinking.

the debate will be over.

You said he was going to lose kid....so much for your "vaunted" predictive skills ;)

(smile) Read my op.

Obama and well...YOU and every other Lefty SCREAMED like little children about Bibi's speech and yet not a peep about The King ACTIVELY interfering in an Israeli Election.

I'm good with whatever you kids throw at me.

You just lied, in a big way. I never screamed that Bibi was going to lose. You obviously are unable to read, but you sure scream a lot.

In fact, considering the israeli polling, which showed ZU ahead, I was the only one neutral enough to remind that it was still a statistical tie. And I wrote not one word in the Israeli Election thread about my choice of winner. Not one word.

Not only that, you were not even here in 2014, so I could almost forgive your stupidity, but actually, as far back as January 14th, 2014, I predicted a GOP win in the Senate.

Boy oh boy, it must suck to be you.

the debate will be over.

You said he was going to lose kid....so much for your "vaunted" predictive skills ;)

No, I didn't. You, troll, also need to read.

(smile) Read my op.

Obama and well...YOU and every other Lefty SCREAMED like little children about Bibi's speech and yet not a peep about The King ACTIVELY interfering in an Israeli Election.

I'm good with whatever you kids throw at me.
So this IS about the Iran negotiations.

And I did not scream about Bibi's speech. I could not have cared less about it.

As for US meddling in foreign elections, goldfish, one has only to go back just a few years to the Iraqi and Afghani elections. Now THAT was some serious meddling.

Your whining is classic mote vs beam hypocrisy.

In a way, if there was a God and if there was justice in politics, this would be a great thing because now the US could justify pulling all aid to Israel AND imposing sanctions.
If you have any influence with democrats please make sure they do just that.

Forum List

Back