Netanyahu. Don't Look Here We're Shooting Children-Look At Iran

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
16086035514_f48fefeff6_k-850x567.jpg

In recent weeks, Israeli snipers have used live ammunition to kill 40 and wound hundreds of Palestinians who were unarmed and peacefully protesting their imprisonment in the Gaza Strip (70 percent of their families were kicked out of their homes in Israel and now live in squalid refugee camps, while European Israelis took over their houses and farmland and are living it up). The sniping victims have including children, journalists, demonstrators distant from the Israeli confinement fence and worshippers at prayer with the mention of God on their lips. Shooting unarmed people who pose no threat is a war crime, and doing it systematically amounts to a crime against humanity.

Netanyahu: Don’t Look Here, Where We’re Shooting Children—Look at Iran

How Israel's violent birth destroyed Palestine

"The absurdity of the Israeli celebration of the 50th anniversary of its occupation of East Jerusalem, the West Bank and Gaza, is not escaping all Israelis, of course.

"'A state that celebrates 50 years of occupation is a state whose sense of direction has been lost, its ability to distinguish good from evil impaired,' Israeli commentator Gideon Levy wrote in Haaretz. 'What exactly is there to celebrate, Israelis? Fifty years of bloodshed, abuse, disinheritance and sadism? Only societies that have no conscience celebrate such anniversaries.'"

One hundred years ago there were ten times as many non-Jews as Jews living in Palestine. 70 years ago the ratio had shrunk to 2:1. Today there are roughly equal numbers of Jews and non-Jews living between the River and the sea.

Greedy Jews, who want all Palestine for themselves, will never have a better chance to "cleanse" Israel of all non-Jews than they currently enjoy.
59bfc7b41c0000240079ef61.jpeg

Trump and Netanyahu, the con artists cooking up cataclysmic conflict with Iran

related info on the rifles that are used to suppress violent 'pali' RIOTERS and attackers . --------------------- Israel Adopts Ruger SR-22 in "Less Lethal" Sniper Role - The Firearm Blog --- course a .22 will kill but i have always heard that the Israeli's shoot'em in the knees . Course when killing of violent 'pali' rioters is the goal i suppose that the Israelis use .223 or .308 . ------------ just a comment with valid info , eh ??

related info on the rifles that are used to suppress violent 'pali' RIOTERS and attackers . --------------------- Israel Adopts Ruger SR-22 in "Less Lethal" Sniper Role - The Firearm Blog --- course a .22 will kill but i have always heard that the Israeli's shoot'em in the knees . Course when killing of violent 'pali' rioters is the goal i suppose that the Israelis use .223 or .308 . ------------ just a comment with valid info , eh ??
Your link:
Israeli-Ruger-SR-22-920x667.jpg

"A eagle-eyed reader emailed us a photo taken in the West Bank shortly after a Palestinian, disguised as a member of the Press, attacked an Israeli soldier with a knife."

What "Palestinian, disguised as a member of the Press..." are you referring to?

i just showed a link featuring the RUGER sr-22 , its a nice little gun , i like it . My link also explains the use of this RUGER sr-22 . As regards disguised 'pali' attackers i assume that they are all over the place in 'Israel' and the entire Western world . Course , the purpose of my post and link is simply to showcase a nice , effective little gun and nothing more GPhillip .

probably make a nice little Squirrel Rifle in the Pennsylvania woods GPhillip ,

i just showed a link featuring the RUGER sr-22 , its a nice little gun , i like it . My link also explains the use of this RUGER sr-22 . As regards disguised 'pali' attackers i assume that they are all over the place in 'Israel' and the entire Western world . Course , the purpose of my post and link is simply to showcase a nice , effective little gun and nothing more GPhillip .
In regards to the current blood-letting in Gaza, journalists are being killed by IDF snipers.
murtaja.jpg

"A Palestinian journalist covering ongoing protests on the Gaza border has been killed after being shot in the abdomen by an Israeli sniper.

"According to local Palestinian media outlets, 30-year-old Yaser Murtaja was shot despite wearing a vest emblazoned with ‘PRESS’ that clearly identified him as a journalist.

"Murtaja was a filmmaker and co-founder of Ain Media production company based in Gaza.

Journalist Killed by Israeli Sniper Fire Covering Protests in Gaza

so he had a VEST on eh ?? Well so called 'journalists' gotta be careful . So called 'journalists' ain't Special even though some might think that they are . What caliber gun was used , if you know GPhilip .

In regards to the current blood-letting in Gaza, journalists are being killed by IDF snipers.
murtaja.jpg

"A Palestinian journalist covering ongoing protests on the Gaza border has been killed after being shot in the abdomen by an Israeli sniper.

"According to local Palestinian media outlets, 30-year-old Yaser Murtaja was shot despite wearing a vest emblazoned with ‘PRESS’ that clearly identified him as a journalist.

"Murtaja was a filmmaker and co-founder of Ain Media production company based in Gaza.

----------------------------------------------- hey , look at that , multi lingual 'palis' , they even spelled 'PRESS' correctly !!

16086035514_f48fefeff6_k-850x567.jpg

In recent weeks, Israeli snipers have used live ammunition to kill 40 and wound hundreds of Palestinians who were unarmed and peacefully protesting their imprisonment in the Gaza Strip (70 percent of their families were kicked out of their homes in Israel and now live in squalid refugee camps, while European Israelis took over their houses and farmland and are living it up). The sniping victims have including children, journalists, demonstrators distant from the Israeli confinement fence and worshippers at prayer with the mention of God on their lips. Shooting unarmed people who pose no threat is a war crime, and doing it systematically amounts to a crime against humanity.

Netanyahu: Don’t Look Here, Where We’re Shooting Children—Look at Iran

Oh please! Made up statistics and lies prove nothing but you’re an antisemitic troll.

Israel takes extreme measure to minimize civilian causalities much to her and her soldiers detriment. But the terrorist use civilians, esp children, as human shields. They fire missiles and store ammunitions off of apartment buildings, schools, mosques and hospitals. They make these places legit targets.

Then these aren’t peaceful protests. They light fires, set tires on fire to hurt visibility causing a dangerous situation, they toss rocks, try to start deadly forest fires and yes shoot guns at them. The Israelis has amazing restraints and they fully have the right to defend themselves.

I say they should crack some skulls and disperse the protests before they start.

Fuck Islam!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

How do you say fake news in Arabic? Al Faka Al Newsa!

Valid info what you're looking for?
"Israelis and Palestinians Killed
in the Current Violence

At least 9,560 Palestinians and 1,248 Israelis
have been killed since September 29, 2000."

Israelis and Palestinians Killed since 9/29/2000

murtaja.jpg

----------------------------------------------- hey , look at that , multi lingual 'palis' , they even spelled 'PRESS' correctly !!
Heroic Jews can also be literate (if not human)
IDF-most-moral-army-Gaza-border-Israel-Mondoweiss.jpg

"A second Palestinian journalist has died after being shot by Israeli forces while covering the Gaza protests. Ahmad abu Hussein, 24, succumbed yesterday in an Israeli hospital, 12 days after he was shot in the stomach while wearing a Press flak jacket on April 13. By one report, Abu Hussein was shot by an expanding bullet, from hundreds of meters away."
Killing of second Palestinian journalist covering Gaza protests draws international condemnation

maybe using .308 at that distance . Anyway , Israeli Sniper probably judged the 'pali' as a trouble maker . Its like i say , real or pretend journalists are not Special George Phillips .

Forum List

Back