Nest week may be a repeat of last year for Texas

Why? You can’t read. Hahaha. Hey stupid shit I said, a colleague told me!!!!! Fk learn to fking read

tell me how I link him here?
You can't do your own research to back up your colleague's POV? You're the one stating it, yours to prove - no matter where it came from.

Hey, I had some nutjob colleague told me he saw Santa Claus. Must be true (I mean, using your standard)...

It's called Climate Change, not Global Warming. That being said, global warming IS part of climate change. Know you lack the mental capacity to get your head around the concept (as indicated by EVERY post you make on the subject), but hey, I live in hope of educating you. One day maybe...
Until summer, then all we hear is GLOBAL WARMING!!! You folks are funny. In both the pathetic way and the ha ha way.

But I ain't as dumb as a bag of hammers like you though...;o)

But the bag of hammers....are winning sOn. It's the only thing that matters

FunnyScienceFair13-11.jpg

Oh, look the guy with no credibility posts. You are a kOok for a reason, sOn....

Oh, look here you are ignoring the fact that Rockheads first post that started the thread was a total failure which you didn't notice......

:hello77:

Carry on

This could well be the storm that makes Beto governor, for the GOP and Abbot did nothing about preparedness for this kind of storm. Cruz will probably head for Cancun again. LOL

False prediction on the climate by the left 1,087,453,987 and counting

Forum List

Back