Neo-Nazis in Ukraine are Strong and Growing

This is who the congressmen are cheering.

View attachment 935611

View attachment 935610

Is everyone who resists Russia a Nazi?
Any other Nazi nations near Russia that Putin also gets to invade?

A lot of Eastern Ukrainians supported the Soviet union. History tells us that there’s plenty of living people from Ukraine That were also Soviet citizens who for decades after ww2 spoke very proudly of their service with the USSR. I am no communist, but I am a proud American Christian, and I will never pay homage to or side with the legacy of the axis powers.

American soldiers were killed by Germans, Italians, Japanese and their collaborators in World War II. I don’t know if you have ever spoken with World War II veterans I have spoken with a few of them and they were all proud of fighting against the Germans. And they were proud of FDR and the US government in general in the World War II era. You know it was a different time when we did not have culture or men going into women’s bathrooms.

As for Ukraine… historically, they have shared the same culture and religion with the Russian people. They were for a long time a part of the Soviet union. And even those Ukrainians, who might not have supported the Germans, a chunk of them were also bloodthirsty anti-Semites in the ww2 era.

During World War II the US allied with the Soviet Union. And I know for a fact that our country was better culturally speaking in the 1940s compared to today. So I think there’s a lot more to the picture than this view that the USSR was this great big evil thing. If they were the USA would not have allied with them.

I want to emphasize that I am not a communist, and I have no interest in supporting communist causes. But I’ve always taken an interest in World War II, and I am proud as a Christian to honor the legacy of the allies whether they be the Soviets, the Chinese, the British, or the Americans.
I'm afraid that doesn't explain why Ukrainians should have supported the people genociding them instead of fighting for the people fighting against their genociders.

Forum List

Back