Neo-Nazis in Ukraine are Strong and Growing

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
This is who the congressmen are cheering.

1713726966774.png

1713726925904.png

Neo-Nazis in Ukraine are Strong and Growing​

If Ukraine escapes the grip of Russia and becomes more aligned with the west, the level of social conservatism in the country will inevitably drop and along with it the number of supposed neo-nazi's in the country :thup:

If Ukraine escapes the grip of Russia and becomes more aligned with the west, the level of social conservatism in the country will inevitably drop and along with it the number of supposed neo-nazi's in the country :thup:
Where is the 60 billion going?... any idea?.... none?.....

• Banned
Shame on those members of congress... where can we get their names?....

All the Democrats voted for it goes without saying.

Republicans who voted to approve $61 billion more Ukraine money laundering no border aid.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-biden-backed/

Aderholt Republican Alabama YEA
Bacon Republican Nebraska YEA
Barr Republican Kentucky YEA
Bentz Republican Oregon YEA
Bice Republican Oklahoma YEA
Buchanan Republican Florida YEA
Bucshon Republican Indiana YEA
Burgess Republican Texas YEA
Calvert Republican California YEA
Carey Republican Ohio YEA
Carter (GA) Republican Georgia YEA
Carter (TX) Republican Texas YEA
Chavez-DeRemer Republican Oregon YEA
Ciscomani Republican Arizona YEA
Cole Republican Oklahoma YEA
Crenshaw Republican Texas YEA
Curtis Republican Utah YEA
D'Esposito Republican New York YEA
Diaz-Balart Republican Florida YEA
Duarte Republican California YEA
Dunn (FL) Republican Florida YEA
Edwards Republican North Carolina YEA
Ellzey Republican Texas YEA
Emmer Republican Minnesota YEA
Feenstra Republican Iowa YEA
Ferguson Republican Georgia YEA
Fitzpatrick Republican Pennsylvania YEA
Fleischmann Republican Tennessee YEA
Flood Republican Nebraska YEA
Foxx Republican North Carolina YEA
Gallagher Republican Wisconsin YEA
Garbarino Republican New York YEA
Garcia, Mike Republican California YEA
Gimenez Republican Florida YEA
Gonzales, Tony Republican Texas YEA
Granger Republican Texas YEA
Graves (MO) Republican Missouri YEA
Griffith Republican Virginia YEA
Guthrie Republican Kentucky YEA
Hill Republican Arkansas YEA
Hinson Republican Iowa YEA
Houchin Republican Indiana YEA
Hudson Republican North Carolina YEA
Issa Republican California YEA
James Republican Michigan YEA
Johnson (LA) Republican Louisiana YEA
Johnson (SD) Republican South Dakota YEA
Joyce (OH) Republican Ohio YEA
Kean (NJ) Republican New Jersey YEA
Kelly (PA) Republican Pennsylvania YEA
Kiggans (VA) Republican Virginia YEA
Kiley Republican California YEA
Kim (CA) Republican California YEA
Kustoff Republican Tennessee YEA
LaHood Republican Illinois YEA
LaLota Republican New York YEA
Lamborn Republican Colorado YEA
Latta Republican Ohio YEA
LaTurner Republican Kansas YEA
Lawler Republican New York YEA
Lucas Republican Oklahoma YEA
McCaul Republican Texas YEA
McClintock Republican California YEA
McCormick Republican Georgia YEA
McHenry Republican North Carolina YEA
Miller (OH) Republican Ohio YEA
Miller (WV) Republican West Virginia YEA
Miller-Meeks Republican Iowa YEA
Molinaro Republican New York YEA
Moore (UT) Republican Utah YEA
Moran Republican Texas YEA
Murphy Republican North Carolina YEA
Newhouse Republican Washington YEA
Nunn (IA) Republican Iowa YEA
Pence Republican Indiana YEA
Reschenthaler Republican Pennsylvania YEA
Rodgers (WA) Republican Washington YEA
Rogers (AL) Republican Alabama YEA
Rogers (KY) Republican Kentucky YEA
Rouzer Republican North Carolina YEA
Rutherford Republican Florida YEA
Salazar Republican Florida YEA
Scalise Republican Louisiana YEA
Schweikert Republican Arizona YEA
Scott, Austin Republican Georgia YEA
Sessions Republican Texas YEA
Simpson Republican Idaho YEA
Smith (NE) Republican Nebraska YEA
Smith (NJ) Republican New Jersey YEA
Smucker Republican Pennsylvania YEA
Steel Republican California YEA
Thompson (PA) Republican Pennsylvania YEA
Turner Republican Ohio YEA
Valadao Republican California YEA
Wagner Republican Missouri YEA
Wenstrup Republican Ohio YEA
Westerman Republican Arkansas YEA
Wilson (SC) Republican South Carolina YEA
Wittman Republican Virginia YEA
Womack Republican Arkansas YEA
Yakym Republican Indiana YEA

Has Joe or anyone said what the objective is and what defines winning?.... or how long we keep funding this lost cause?....
We have military vets living in human shit dying in the streets but we can send 90 billion abroad??? who do these people work for... us or the rest of the world?....

The Azov Battalion is funded by a Jew. Here's what the ADL had to say about Ukrainian Nazis:

So these Nazis have Jewish funding and don't attack Jews or Jewish institutions. No, that's not fishy at all.

View attachment 935611

View attachment 935610

America is looking more and more like 1939 Germany with it's anti sentism courtesy of biden and the dems
But then again, they've have good practice starting the KKK

America is looking more and more like 1939 Germany with it's anti sentism courtesy of biden and the dems
But then again, they've have good practice starting the KKK
America looks like the Weimar Republic. Idiot war hawk politicians, Jews promoting degeneracy, an economy on the brink of collapse, a senile fool running the country, and violent communists acting with impunity. In a few years we'll see Freikorps trying to keep order.

View attachment 935611

View attachment 935610

It’s one of the most fascinating topics around. Open displays of admiration of Hitler from Ukraine. The Jewish president of Ukraine goes to a Canadian parliament session honoring a Ukrainian Nazi from ww2, and stands in ovation for it.

CNN does a piece in Ukraine with the background being a Ukrainian cemetery with tons of Nazi flags…

Meanwhile far left wingers, the media and Hollywood claim “white supremacy” is a problem in America. And they all bow down to the president of Ukraine.

The only Nazis in America are on the fringes of the Internet. But in Ukraine, it’s in the top echelon of their government and in part of their military. It’s a shame and an insult to good Ukrainian who wants to defend their country when they have such bizarre and corrupt leadership.

All the Democrats voted for it goes without saying.

Republicans who voted to approve $61 billion more Ukraine money laundering no border aid.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-biden-backed/

Aderholt Republican Alabama YEA
Bacon Republican Nebraska YEA
Barr Republican Kentucky YEA
Bentz Republican Oregon YEA
Bice Republican Oklahoma YEA
Buchanan Republican Florida YEA
Bucshon Republican Indiana YEA
Burgess Republican Texas YEA
Calvert Republican California YEA
Carey Republican Ohio YEA
Carter (GA) Republican Georgia YEA
Carter (TX) Republican Texas YEA
Chavez-DeRemer Republican Oregon YEA
Ciscomani Republican Arizona YEA
Cole Republican Oklahoma YEA
Crenshaw Republican Texas YEA
Curtis Republican Utah YEA
D'Esposito Republican New York YEA
Diaz-Balart Republican Florida YEA
Duarte Republican California YEA
Dunn (FL) Republican Florida YEA
Edwards Republican North Carolina YEA
Ellzey Republican Texas YEA
Emmer Republican Minnesota YEA
Feenstra Republican Iowa YEA
Ferguson Republican Georgia YEA
Fitzpatrick Republican Pennsylvania YEA
Fleischmann Republican Tennessee YEA
Flood Republican Nebraska YEA
Foxx Republican North Carolina YEA
Gallagher Republican Wisconsin YEA
Garbarino Republican New York YEA
Garcia, Mike Republican California YEA
Gimenez Republican Florida YEA
Gonzales, Tony Republican Texas YEA
Granger Republican Texas YEA
Graves (MO) Republican Missouri YEA
Griffith Republican Virginia YEA
Guthrie Republican Kentucky YEA
Hill Republican Arkansas YEA
Hinson Republican Iowa YEA
Houchin Republican Indiana YEA
Hudson Republican North Carolina YEA
Issa Republican California YEA
James Republican Michigan YEA
Johnson (LA) Republican Louisiana YEA
Johnson (SD) Republican South Dakota YEA
Joyce (OH) Republican Ohio YEA
Kean (NJ) Republican New Jersey YEA
Kelly (PA) Republican Pennsylvania YEA
Kiggans (VA) Republican Virginia YEA
Kiley Republican California YEA
Kim (CA) Republican California YEA
Kustoff Republican Tennessee YEA
LaHood Republican Illinois YEA
LaLota Republican New York YEA
Lamborn Republican Colorado YEA
Latta Republican Ohio YEA
LaTurner Republican Kansas YEA
Lawler Republican New York YEA
Lucas Republican Oklahoma YEA
McCaul Republican Texas YEA
McClintock Republican California YEA
McCormick Republican Georgia YEA
McHenry Republican North Carolina YEA
Miller (OH) Republican Ohio YEA
Miller (WV) Republican West Virginia YEA
Miller-Meeks Republican Iowa YEA
Molinaro Republican New York YEA
Moore (UT) Republican Utah YEA
Moran Republican Texas YEA
Murphy Republican North Carolina YEA
Newhouse Republican Washington YEA
Nunn (IA) Republican Iowa YEA
Pence Republican Indiana YEA
Reschenthaler Republican Pennsylvania YEA
Rodgers (WA) Republican Washington YEA
Rogers (AL) Republican Alabama YEA
Rogers (KY) Republican Kentucky YEA
Rouzer Republican North Carolina YEA
Rutherford Republican Florida YEA
Salazar Republican Florida YEA
Scalise Republican Louisiana YEA
Schweikert Republican Arizona YEA
Scott, Austin Republican Georgia YEA
Sessions Republican Texas YEA
Simpson Republican Idaho YEA
Smith (NE) Republican Nebraska YEA
Smith (NJ) Republican New Jersey YEA
Smucker Republican Pennsylvania YEA
Steel Republican California YEA
Thompson (PA) Republican Pennsylvania YEA
Turner Republican Ohio YEA
Valadao Republican California YEA
Wagner Republican Missouri YEA
Wenstrup Republican Ohio YEA
Westerman Republican Arkansas YEA
Wilson (SC) Republican South Carolina YEA
Wittman Republican Virginia YEA
Womack Republican Arkansas YEA
Yakym Republican Indiana YEA

They will all get reelected.
The media is hailing them as heros.

It’s one of the most fascinating topics around. Open displays of admiration of Hitler from Ukraine. The Jewish president of Ukraine goes to a Canadian parliament session honoring a Ukrainian Nazi from ww2, and stands in ovation for it.

CNN does a piece in Ukraine with the background being a Ukrainian cemetery with tons of Nazi flags…

Meanwhile far left wingers, the media and Hollywood claim “white supremacy” is a problem in America. And they all bow down to the president of Ukraine.

The only Nazis in America are on the fringes of the Internet. But in Ukraine, it’s in the top echelon of their government and in part of their military. It’s a shame and an insult to good Ukrainian who wants to defend their country when they have such bizarre and corrupt leadership.

Not that different corruption wise than the USA.

OIC that Tufts is once again peddling Russian propaganda. Do these idiots realize that Zelensky won the 2019 election with 73% of the vote and that he is Jewish?
that just means the President of Ukraine is a disgrace to the Jewish culture and people.

How about the so-called maiden revolution of 2014.

Either it happened or didn’t… the President of Ukraine give a standing ovation to a Nazi from the World War II era. It did happen Either you don’t know about that or you don’t care about it.

There are open neo-Nazis in the Ukrainian military. There are Ukrainian cemeteries and government institutions flying Nazi flags. It Is quite bizarre and anti-American, a blatant insults to the allies of World War II. The media and the west is covering most of it up. But for folks with even a basic understanding of World War II, we can all see it for what it is.

It’s all a shame to any honest Ukrainian in the Ukrainian military, who wants to defend his homeland against Russia. Has nothing to do with “Russian propaganda” just stupidity by the Ukrainian government….well also clearly some people in the Ukrainian government and military admire the axis powers of World War II.

The Soviet Union was butchering Ukrainians at the time. For some reason you expect Ukrainians to side with the people doing the butchering and not the people fighting them. Explain that to me in a way that makes sense.

The Soviet Union was butchering Ukrainians at the time. For some reason you expect Ukrainians to side with the people doing the butchering and not the people fighting them. Explain that to me in a way that makes sense.
A lot of Eastern Ukrainians supported the Soviet union. History tells us that there’s plenty of living people from Ukraine That were also Soviet citizens who for decades after ww2 spoke very proudly of their service with the USSR. I am no communist, but I am a proud American Christian, and I will never pay homage to or side with the legacy of the axis powers.

American soldiers were killed by Germans, Italians, Japanese and their collaborators in World War II. I don’t know if you have ever spoken with World War II veterans I have spoken with a few of them and they were all proud of fighting against the Germans. And they were proud of FDR and the US government in general in the World War II era. You know it was a different time when we did not have culture or men going into women’s bathrooms.

As for Ukraine… historically, they have shared the same culture and religion with the Russian people. They were for a long time a part of the Soviet union. And even those Ukrainians, who might not have supported the Germans, a chunk of them were also bloodthirsty anti-Semites in the ww2 era.

During World War II the US allied with the Soviet Union. And I know for a fact that our country was better culturally speaking in the 1940s compared to today. So I think there’s a lot more to the picture than this view that the USSR was this great big evil thing. If they were the USA would not have allied with them.

I want to emphasize that I am not a communist, and I have no interest in supporting communist causes. But I’ve always taken an interest in World War II, and I am proud as a Christian to honor the legacy of the allies whether they be the Soviets, the Chinese, the British, or the Americans.

I get that the USSR was a totalitarian state. It had its issues. But again many Ukrainian supported the USSR they were committed communists. Others were not they collaborated with the third Reich.

But here is the critical point I must make as an American. Our country allied with the Soviet Union in ww2. That is inescapable. And so it creates a big problem if people want to say what you’re saying above.

World War II was the most critical time in human history. And to attempt to diminish the alliance with the USSR or say “it was a necessary evil” Just won’t cut it for me.

Republicans and Democrats both agreed to work with the USSR, the British Empire, and the communist/ nationalists from China in World War II.

for people who believe that the USSR was worse than the third Reich, what does that make America for allying with the Soviet Union? That is why I don’t agree with what you’re saying above. Or at least the general tone of your view. Because that would mean that our own American ancestors Were monsters. And that won’t work for me.

Forum List

Back