Breeding Nazis in Ukraine, has American Media reported you about that?

What for? You won't be pleased in any case. Whining is your style.
I can say same thing about you.

You asked me first about my occupation, I thought I could learn something from such an honest person like you. Oh, well....
You refused to answer my question about that. Okay, it is your choice. But after that, you want me to answer the same question from you. You are weird, aren't you?
Hey, dude, I just thought if somebody asks personal questions he's ready to answer personal questions. If you find it weird, I'm sorry. That only confirms my observations about who's paid well in Ukraine which I listed above.
Honey, it is not the first time when I have to explain simple things to you. Okay.

A conversation is a two way road. And if your 'partner' asks something, you are supposed to give an answer. Of course, you can refuse to give the answer because of some reason.

But if you refuse to answer some questions and after that you demand an answer from me on the same questions, then you looks silly. But, okay, I understand that it is your usual normality.
Don't worry, nobody is gonna shake the answer out off you, you said enough, I made up my mind.

It looks like you, proud and honest Ukrainians, remember about a two way road when you need your way, otherwise you wouldn't support the overthrowing of our dully elected president, tearing Ukraine away from Russia, suppressing all the languages and make everybody speak only one Ukrainian language and so on and on. You knew millions of Ukraine residents wanted completely opposite, but that didn't make you think about "two way road".

Go preach about it to somebody else.

What for? You won't be pleased in any case. Whining is your style.

You asked me first about my occupation, I thought I could learn something from such an honest person like you. Oh, well....
You refused to answer my question about that. Okay, it is your choice. But after that, you want me to answer the same question from you. You are weird, aren't you?
Hey, dude, I just thought if somebody asks personal questions he's ready to answer personal questions. If you find it weird, I'm sorry. That only confirms my observations about who's paid well in Ukraine which I listed above.
Honey, it is not the first time when I have to explain simple things to you. Okay.

A conversation is a two way road. And if your 'partner' asks something, you are supposed to give an answer. Of course, you can refuse to give the answer because of some reason.

But if you refuse to answer some questions and after that you demand an answer from me on the same questions, then you looks silly. But, okay, I understand that it is your usual normality.
Don't worry, nobody is gonna shake the answer out off you, you said enough, I made up my mind.

It looks like you, proud and honest Ukrainians, remember about a two way road when you need your way, otherwise you wouldn't support the overthrowing of our dully elected president, tearing Ukraine away from Russia, suppressing all the languages and make everybody speak only one Ukrainian language and so on and on. You knew millions of Ukraine residents wanted completely opposite, but that didn't make you think about "two way road".

You are just a stupid child.

The whole my life I have spoken Russian. And still speak Russian. Who makes me speak Ukrainian, fool? You are just a stinking piece of Russian propaganda.

The whole my life I have spoken Russian. And still speak Russian. Who makes me speak Ukrainian, fool? You are just a stinking piece of Russian propaganda.
Are you good in anything else except for preaching and spinning? You know very well what I'm talking about: after the coup Ukrainian language is the only official language in 35 million Ukraine consisting from many nationalities. Even "occupied" Crimea with about 3 million of population has 3 official languages after reuniting with Russia.

Ukraine’s proposed legislative amendments, including the acts on education, nationality and language alike”, Minister of Foreign Affairs and Trade of Hungary Péter Szijjártó said.
“We continue to regard as shameful and outrageous the new Education Act, which drastically restricts the access of minorities, including the Hungarian national minority, to native language teaching in a manner that makes that practically impossible from the age of 10 and is incompatible with European values and regulations”, he stressed.
Our duty is to protect the Hungarian people

BUDAPEST, Hungary — Ukraine has “stabbed Hungary in the back” with a new education law that “drastically” limits the rights of ethnic minorities to study in their mother tongue, Hungary’s foreign minister said
Hungary says Ukraine’s new school law hurts minority rights
https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...555caaeb8dc_story.html?utm_term=.e2848ba3b10e

Last edited:

Are you good in anything else except for preaching and spinning? You know very well what I'm talking about: after the coup Ukrainian language is the only official language in 35 million Ukraine consisting from many nationalities.

Ukraine’s proposed legislative amendments, including the acts on education, nationality and language alike”, Minister of Foreign Affairs and Trade of Hungary Péter Szijjártó said.
“We continue to regard as shameful and outrageous the new Education Act, which drastically restricts the access of minorities, including the Hungarian national minority, to native language teaching in a manner that makes that practically impossible from the age of 10 and is incompatible with European values and regulations”, he stressed.

BUDAPEST, Hungary — Ukraine has “stabbed Hungary in the back” with a new education law that “drastically” limits the rights of ethnic minorities to study in their mother tongue, Hungary’s foreign minister said
https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...555caaeb8dc_story.html?utm_term=.e2848ba3b10e
The Hungarian minister can go fuck himself.

The Ukrainian language since 1991 is the only one official language of Ukraine, you ignorant piece. But only now the authorities begin realizing that on practice.

Despite the fact I speak Russian, I have no hostility to the Ukrainian and I understand the policy. Every citizen of Ukraine should be able to understand, speak and write on this language. No matter you are Russian, Hungarian and someone else.

Are you good in anything else except for preaching and spinning? You know very well what I'm talking about: after the coup Ukrainian language is the only official language in 35 million Ukraine consisting from many nationalities.

The Ukrainian language since 1991 is the only one official language of Ukraine, you ignorant piece. But only now the authorities begin realizing that on practice.

Despite the fact I speak Russian, I have no hostility to the Ukrainian and I understand the policy. Every citizen of Ukraine should be able to understand, speak and write on this language. No matter you are Russian, Hungarian and someone else.
You can play fool as much as you want. Besides, originally, we were talking about your "two way road" and the language is only one of many violations of "two way road" for millions of Ukrainians. How about the others I've mentioned above?

Now a little lesson for you about something you pretend not to know.

On August 8, 2012 Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych signed a new law, “On the principles of language politics,” that allows cities and regions to pass legislation that would give Russian (or any other minority tongue) the status of an official language if 10 percent or more of the population of that region speaks it as a native tongue.

After much debate, the official status of the Ukrainian language was enshrined in Ukraine’s 1996 constitution.
What Ukraine’s New Language Law Means for National Unity
----
Ukraine’s parliament, the Verkhovna Rada, passed a new Law on Education on September 5. Article 7 of the legislation mandates the use of Ukrainian as the language of instruction in all state-funded secondary schools beginning in 2020. The rule stands to affect approximately 400,000 students, or 10 percent of the student population, who are educated in Russian, Polish, Hungarian, Bulgarian, Romanian, and Slovak schools across the country.

The foreign ministers of Hungary, Bulgaria, Greece, and Romania jointly signed a letter to the Council of Europe and the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE) calling for the protection of minority linguistic rights in Ukraine.
Ukraine’s Education Law May Needlessly Harm European Aspirations

"In particular, the new law entails a heavy reduction in the rights previously recognized to 'national minorities' concerning their own language of education,"
PACE Criticizes Ukraine Over New Law On Education

You'll tell all of those ^ to F*** themselves or it will make a lot more sense if you'll go ahead and follow your own advice, our honest and fair Ukrainian friend?

Last edited:

You can play fool as much as you want. Besides, originally, we were talking about your "two way road" and the language is only one of many violations of "two way road" for millions of Ukrainians. How about the others I've mentioned above?

On August 8, 2012 Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych signed a new law, “On the principles of language politics,” that allows cities and regions to pass legislation that would give Russian (or any other minority tongue) the status of an official language if 10 percent or more of the population of that region speaks it as a native tongue.

After much debate, the official status of the Ukrainian language was enshrined in Ukraine’s 1996 constitution.
----
Ukraine’s parliament, the Verkhovna Rada, passed a new Law on Education on September 5. Article 7 of the legislation mandates the use of Ukrainian as the language of instruction in all state-funded secondary schools beginning in 2020. The rule stands to affect approximately 400,000 students, or 10 percent of the student population, who are educated in Russian, Polish, Hungarian, Bulgarian, Romanian, and Slovak schools across the country.

The foreign ministers of Hungary, Bulgaria, Greece, and Romania jointly signed a letter to the Council of Europe and the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE) calling for the protection of minority linguistic rights in Ukraine.

"In particular, the new law entails a heavy reduction in the rights previously recognized to 'national minorities' concerning their own language of education,"

You'll tell all of those ^ to F*** themselves or it will make a lot more sense if you'll go and F*** yourself, our honest and fair Ukrainian friend?
That law introduced such term as a regional language. The official language of Ukraine has been only one language - Ukrainian.

That law was abolished. Get used to it.

It is that PACE which passed a number of resolutions concerning Crimea and Donbas, demanding some things from Russia and after that restoring the right of Russian delegation in full without any conditions? Sure, it can do what I advised the Hungarian minister.

How many Ukrainian schools in Crimea?

----

You'll tell all of those ^ to F*** themselves or it will make a lot more sense if you'll go and F*** yourself, our honest and fair Ukrainian friend?
That law introduced such term as a regional language. The official language of Ukraine has been only one language - Ukrainian.

It is that PACE which passed a number of resolutions concerning Crimea and Donbas, demanding some things from Russia and after that restoring the right of Russian delegation in full without any conditions? Sure, it can do what I advised the Hungarian minister.

Will you ever be back to your "two way road" or continue to spin the details?

How many in Crimea need Ukrainian language? At least we know: if somebody needs it it's official there. Don't blame the mirror if your face is ugly.

----

How many in Crimea need Ukrainian language? At least we know: if somebody needs it it's official there. Don't blame the mirror if your face is ugly.
Yeah, it is so cute - to boast about an official status, while having closed all (except of one in Simferopol IIRC) Ukrainian schools there.

What details I spin?

----

Yeah, it is so cute - to boast about an official status, while having closed all (except of one in Simferopol IIRC) Ukrainian schools there.

What details I spin?
Hey, two ways road lover, will you bother to comment #381? Which details you spin you go ahead and watch yourself but I'd like to hear how honest and fair Ukrainians (like yourself) feel about two way road when the other side needs it and you don't.

To refresh your memory here is #381:
It looks like you, proud and honest Ukrainians, remember about a two way road when you need your way, otherwise you wouldn't support the overthrowing of our dully elected president, tearing Ukraine away from Russia, suppressing all the languages and so on and on. You knew millions of Ukraine residents wanted completely opposite, but that didn't make you think about "two way road".

Last edited:

----

What details I spin?
Hey, two ways road lover, will you bother to comment #381? Which details you spin you go ahead and watch yourself but I'd like to hear how honest and fair Ukrainians (like yourself) feel about two way road when the other side needs it and you don't.

It looks like you, proud and honest Ukrainians, remember about a two way road when you need your way, otherwise you wouldn't support the overthrowing of our dully elected president, tearing Ukraine away from Russia, suppressing all the languages and so on and on. You knew millions of Ukraine residents wanted completely opposite, but that didn't make you think about "two way road".

No one forbade Yanukovich from organizing the joining Ukraine to the Customs Unon through a referenda. And with Crimea and Donbas as parts of Ukraine this decision had chances to be approved. He decided otherwise and got what he got.

I fully support 'tearing Ukraine away from Russia'. It is a natural historical process.

There has been and will be only one official language - Ukrainian. Every Ukrainian citizen should be able to understand, write and speak this language. Those one who hold an official post should use it while fulfilling their duties. Apart of that, everyone can choose any language they want in everyday life. It is as simple as that. There is no point for discussion.

----

What details I spin?

No one forbade Yanukovich from organizing the joining Ukraine to the Customs Unon through a referenda. And with Crimea and Donbas as parts of Ukraine this decision had chances to be approved. He decided otherwise and got what he got.

I fully support 'tearing Ukraine away from Russia'. It is a natural historical process.

There has been and will be only one official language - Ukrainian. Every Ukrainian citizen should be able to understand, write and speak this language. Those one who hold an official post should use it while fulfilling their duties. Apart of that, everyone can choose any language they want in everyday life. It is as simple as that. There is no point for discussion.
From what I read ^ I couldn't find your respect for the "two way road" for millions of Ukrainians who did not support all that crap. Neither I can see it from the post coup Ukrainian officials.

Let me remind you: Yanukovich was overthrown just after he delayed signing Association with EU. His next step could have been a referendum about the future of Ukraine (Russia, EU or neither), it would make sense, but such fair and honest two way roads lovers like yourself supported that anti-Constitutional act and didn't feel bad about others.

^ that is what those two way road lovers tell us when we dare to talk about two way road for ourselves. Nothing new for me, you just clearly admitted that fact. Thank you. (I'm not sarcastic now)

Last edited:
Let me remind you: Yanukovich was overthrown just after he delayed signing Association with EU. His next step could have been a referendum about the future of Ukraine (Russia, EU or neither), it would make sense, but such fair and honest two way roads lovers like yourself supported that anti-Constitutional act and didn't feel bad about others
Tell this crap to somebody else. Yanukovich wasn't going to organize any referendum. It was enough time from November to February to organize one if there would have been the will.

that is what those two way road lovers tell us when we dare to talk about two way road for ourselves. Nothing new for me, you just clearly admitted that fact. Thank you. (I'm not sarcastic now)
You are welcome. I agree, with the personages like you it is impossible to build a two way road. You will be whining forever and follow the principle 'the worse - the better'.

You are okay with closing Ukrainian schools in Crimea, hiding behind hilarious official status, but crying about closing Russian schools in Ukraine. Who are you in this case? Hypocrite? Fool? The Kremlin stooge?

And don't hide behind the millions. These millions can say about themselves. The null can't dare to speak on their behalf.

Yanukovich wasn't going to organize any referendum. It was enough time from November to February to organize one if there would have been the will.
Yanukovich was overthrown before his term was over, it's stupid to argue what he would or wouldn't do. The fact is: it was an unconstitutional act which the "honest and fair" Ukrainians supported and handle their country into foreigners hands and thus became traitors. The result of it is obvious for those who are not Zombies.

You are welcome. I agree, with the personages like you it is impossible to build a two way road. You will be whining forever and follow the principle 'the worse - the better'.
You are denying your two way road for millions of the people in the East and blaming me. Remember the proverb: "Don't blame the mirror when your face is ugly"?

You are okay with closing Ukrainian schools in Crimea, hiding behind hilarious official status, but crying about closing Russian schools in Ukraine. Who are you in this case? Hypocrite? Fool? The Kremlin stooge?
The people in Crimea are mainly Russian speaking and don't seem to need Ukrainian schools. I can't comment it because nobody whom I know personally from Crimea complained about that. Everybody is just happy to be with Russia, especially, when they watch Ukraine going to hell.

What I do know is that not too many people in the Eastern Ukraine need Ukrainian schools, they want and need Russian schools, but there are not too many Russian schools left and according to the new Ukrainian "democratic" law there won't be any by the beginning of the next school year. Don't blame the mirror when your face is ugly.
And don't hide behind the millions. These millions can say about themselves. The null can't dare to speak on their behalf.
Millions remain millions and they need quite opposite to what you need, two way road lovers. If you prefer to ignore their needs stop preaching about two way road.

Yanukovich was overthrown before his term was over, it's stupid to argue what he would or wouldn't do. The fact is: it was an unconstitutional act which the "honest and fair" Ukrainians supported and handle their country into foreigners hands and thus became traitors. The result of it is obvious for those who are not Zombies.
It is cool how you bother about foreigners hands, but are ready to greet the hands of other foreigners.

What I do know is that not too many people in the Eastern Ukraine need Ukrainian schools, they want and need Russian schools, but there are not too many Russian schools left and according to the new Ukrainian "democratic" law there won't be any by the beginning of the next school year. Don't blame the mirror when your face is ugly.
The law allows private schools to teach on every language they choose. Go on. Organize these schools, there are millions like you as you claim. The state isn't a nun that should please everyone. And I don't see any reason why it should finance them (including with my money which I pay as taxes).

Millions remain millions and they need quite opposite to what you need, two way road lovers. If you prefer to ignore their needs stop preaching about two way road.
Cool. Let these millions organize, create their political party, people movements; let they stage strikes, block roads; take the weapons in their hands, at least. Where are they all?

I wasn't preaching you about two way road. I just compared a conversation of two people with a two way road. Dialogue, you ask a question and your partner gives an answer; your partner asks and you give an answer. Something like a car driving along the road and it meets another car riding in the opposite way. Is this explanation understandable for your brain, honey?

It is cool how you bother about foreigners hands, but are ready to greet the hands of other foreigners.
So far it’s a fact: you supported overthrowing a dully elected president with foreign interference which was an unconstitutional and a crime. Blaming me for wanting to do something is ridiculous. When I actually do it, you can blame me for it, ok?

The law allows private schools to teach on every language they choose. Go on. Organize these schools, there are millions like you as you claim. The state isn't a nun that should please everyone. And I don't see any reason why it should finance them (including with my money which I pay as taxes).

According to this law, Russian-language schools, ALL without exception, had to shift to the Ukrainian language from September 2020.
What's the fate of Russian-language schools in Ukraine?

Cool. Let these millions organize, create their political party, people movements; let they stage strikes, block roads; take the weapons in their hands, at least. Where are they all?
Organize strikes? We did in 2014, not even strikes but peaceful protests. Our protests were constantly attacked by Nazis (whom police was protecting from us), our leaders ended up in prison and the protesters in Odessa were burned alive.

Human Rights Watch about Ukraine (2018 report):
“For the last year, Kyiv has been treating its human rights obligation as though they were optional,” said Tanya Cooper, Ukraine researcher at Human Rights Watch. “The authorities are carrying out some deeply undemocratic practices and proposing new laws that that undermine Ukrainians’ fundamental freedoms.”

In recent months, Ukraine’s government took several steps to restrict freedom of expression, media freedom, and freedom of association,

The leadership of the State Security Service of Ukraine (SBU) denied its responsibility for secret detention and enforced disappearances, despite numerous, well-documented allegations by former detainees. The military prosecutor’s investigation into these practices yielded no meaningful results.

Justice for crimes committed during the 2014 Maidan protests, which led to the ouster of the Ukrainian government, and for mass disturbances in Odesa remained elusive. Four years after Maidan, authorities appear unwilling to pursue meaningful prosecutions of those responsible for more than 100 deaths and numerous other crimes.
Ukraine: Failing Its Human Rights Commitments

You, Zombie, have been supporting a failed state controlled by US Deep State who turned it into a pawn for their geopolitical interests (which have nothing to do with the interests of residents of Ukraine) and keep calling me all kinds of names for presenting the things as they are? Look around if you do live in Ukraine instead of posting tons of BS here.

Here is a song perfectly describing all those useful idiots who helped US Deep State to destroy their own country:

You don’t need a knife for a braggart
You’ll sing along with him a little
And do what you want with him.

You don't need a knife for a greedy
Show him a penny

You don't need a knife for a fool
Lie a little to him

Enjoy a well known song which appears to describe how Deep State fooled Ukrainian useful idiots:

So far it’s a fact: you supported overthrowing a dully elected president with foreign interference which was an unconstitutional and a crime. Blaming me for wanting to do something is ridiculous. When I actually do it, you can blame me for it, ok?
My point still stands. You are blaming foreign hands, but at the same time you support foreign hands to interfere.

I don't consider it ridiculous. I consider it hypocritical, from your part.

According to this law, Russian-language schools, ALL without exception, had to shift to the Ukrainian language from September 2020.
What's the fate of Russian-language schools in Ukraine?
I understand that you are a little bit slow, so I simply copy what I wrote in previous message:

I will add. This law doesn't forbid the Russian language in the schools. It allows teaching in Russian in the elementary school, and in the middle and high school not less than 80% of curriculum must be in Ukrainian. So, the remaining 20% can be reserved for Russian. That is more than enough.

Organize strikes? We did in 2014, not even strikes but peaceful protests. Our protests were constantly attacked by Nazis (whom police was protecting from us), our leaders ended up in prison and the protesters in Odessa were burned alive.
Political party. No? Millions. Great support. It will easily get to the parliament.

Moreover, there is already one openly pro-Russian party there. You don't even need to organize something. Though, their seats aren't enough to decide anything. But go on, stop whining and do something about that.

You, Zombie, have been supporting a failed state controlled by US Deep State who turned it into a pawn for their geopolitical interests (which have nothing to do with the interests of residents of Ukraine) and keep calling me all kinds of names for presenting the things as they are? Look around if you do live in Ukraine instead of posting tons of BS here.

Here is a song perfectly describing all those useful idiots who helped US Deep State to destroy their own country:
Cool movie. And now switch off the computer and run to the kindergarten spot. Outdoor activities are very useful for kids.

You are blaming foreign hands, but at the same time you support foreign hands to interfere.
When and where did I support something unconstitutional?

The law allows private schools to teach on every language they choose.
Not a fact but even in USA not too many can afford privet schools. And you recommend them for the poorest country in Europe? How nice.

IMF ranks Ukraine as Europe's poorest country

Though the Ukrainian economy was the second largest in the Soviet Union, after the dissolution of the union, independent Ukraine made a major transition from a planned economy to a market economy which plunged a major section of the country into poverty.
The economy of Ukraine contracted severely, and people in the country struggled to live. As of 2018, the per capita income in Ukraine is $2,963, making it the poorest country in Europe.
The Poorest Countries In Europe

And that^ is an expected result of “Ukraine dragged from Russia”, which you are so happy about.

Cool movie. And now switch off the computer and run to the kindergarten spot.

Yes, looks like US Deep State used that kindergarten song to turn you, braggarts, greedies and fools into pawns for their own dirty purposes and for unconstitutional actions. Later many grew up from kindergarten and realized they had been used and tricked like Kuzma Skryabin, who first supported the coup but after a while said: the revolution was done by a fascist (Tyagnibok), a rabbit (Yatzenuk) and a boxer (Klichko) and even wrote a song which became very famous.

BTW, this song is in a pure Ukrainian language. Pretty soon after that he was killed in an accident.
----
Your numerous posts only keep proving one thing: when you have your two way road and the others don’t it’s their problem and you don’t care much. Typical hypocrisy. Also we both know: Deep State and their local puppets have been trying to turn post coup Ukraine into anti-Russia (in spite of the will of millions in Ukraine). It has been only one way road, and it’s been the quickest way to divide and to destroy the country (the only thing which has been successfully done since the coup).

In Ukraine, in February 2019, 57% of the Ukrainians responded that they were positive or very positive about Russia, 27% were negative or very negative, 17% were hesitating; 77% of the Ukrainians had positive attitude to the Russians (the citizens of Russia), 13% – to the leadership of Russia (mainly at the expense of the East and Donbas). Positive attitude towards Russia is due mainly to a positive attitude towards the Russians (Russian citizens).
Press releases and reports - Attitude of the population of Ukraine toward Russia and of the population of Russia toward Ukraine, February 2019

Last edited:
When and where did I support something unconstitutional?
Foreign troops taking over Ukrainian military bases and seizing Ukrainian property.

Not a fact but even in USA not too many can afford privet schools. And you recommend them for the poorest country in Europe? How nice.
It is your problem how to organize them. Millions, I want to remind you.

In either case, welcome to Ukrainian schools. Where you will be able to teach your kids in Russian in the elementary school and have 20% of curriculum in Russian in the middle and high school.

In Ukraine, in February 2019, 57% of the Ukrainians responded that they were positive or very positive about Russia, 27% were negative or very negative, 17% were hesitating; 77% of the Ukrainians had positive attitude to the Russians (the citizens of Russia), 13% – to the leadership of Russia (mainly at the expense of the East and Donbas). Positive attitude towards Russia is due mainly to a positive attitude towards the Russians (Russian citizens).
Press releases and reports - Attitude of the population of Ukraine toward Russia and of the population of Russia toward Ukraine, February 2019
This poll is somewhat strange. In the next paragraph it says: in February 2019, 34% of the population of Ukraine had good or very good attitude to Russia; 55% - bad or very bad.

Btw, the same poll says that those who wants Ukraine to be an independent on Russia state remains 87%. I think it is s good figure. I can congratulate us with it.

Foreign troops taking over Ukrainian military bases and seizing Ukrainian property.
Russian troops were in Crimea according to the treaty and since 1997. Since Crimea voted to leave Ukraine what were they supposed to do with Ukrainian bases and properties, to mail them to Ukraine?

At least Russia returned 4 Ukrainian ships go back to Ukraine.
https:// gordonua.com/news/crimea/rossiya-vernula-ukraine-korabl-upravleniya-donbass-18476.html

And Putin invited Ukrainian officials to Crimea to discuss the return of other military techniques.
https:// korrespondent.net/world/russia/3927899-dobryi-putyn-rf-otdaet-ukrayne-korably-yz-kryma

The "Agreement between the Russian Federation and Ukraine on the Parameters of the Division of the Black Sea Fleet", the "Agreement between the Russian Federation and Ukraine on the Status and Conditions of the Presence of the Russian Federation Black Sea Fleet on the territory of Ukraine" and "Agreement between the Government of the Russian Federation and the Government of Ukraine on Payments Associated with the Division of the Black Sea Fleet and Its Presence on the territory of Ukraine" were the three treaties[2] signed between Russia and Ukraine on 28 May 1997 whereby the two countries established two independent national fleets, divided armaments and bases between them.,[3][4] and set out conditions for basing of the Russian Black Sea Fleet in Crimea.

The treaty also allowed Russia to maintain up to 25,000 troops, 24 artillery systems, 132 armored vehicles, and 22 military planes on the Crimean Peninsula.
Partition Treaty on the Status and Conditions of the Black Sea Fleet - Wikipedia

Let me remind you: Crimea never liked it to be with Ukraine but never thought about any unconstitutional actions up to the point when this unconstitutional action occurred in Kiev with your full support.. Since you supported Pandora Box opening don’t blame the others for their adequate reaction.

American Conservative:
Was it U.S. complicity in the Kiev coup that ousted the elected pro-Russian regime that caused Putin to seize Crimea to hold onto Russia’s Black Sea naval base at Sevastopol?
Many Putin actions we condemn were reactions to what we did.
Russia annexed Crimea bloodlessly
Trump Calls Off Cold War II | The American Conservative

Btw, the same poll says that those who wants Ukraine to be an independent on Russia state remains 87%. I think it is s good figure. I can congratulate us with it.
I’d like to remind you we were talking about good relationship with Russia, not independence. Not very convenient subject for you, ha?

It is your problem how to organize them. Millions, I want to remind you.
Since you were preaching us for two way road, so you go ahead and organize them even though I don’t thing you know what you are even talking about.

However it would make a lot more sense to leave the things as were (with Yanukovich) with the language and to preserve the people’s rights. But common sense doesn’t seem to be your strong side.

And look what usually happens when Russian speaking people want to arrange something in democratic Ukraine:

January 30
Google Translate
In the Dnieper, the National Corps in masks and with fireworks pickets the House of Trade Unions (Photo)

January 31, in the Dnieper in the House of Trade Unions should be held the 2nd day of the Orthodox festival "International Film Assembly on the Dnieper", which organizes the cultural center "Ladder". This year, the event has been sharply criticized by activists who intend to picket the House of Trade Unions, where the festival takes place, the NM correspondent reports.

This year, filmmakers from Ukraine, Sweden, Serbia, Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus and Russia present their work at the Cinema Assembly. It is the latter that cause the indignation f activists.
Google Translate

upload_2020-2-1_21-23-48.png

upload_2020-2-1_21-24-8.png

upload_2020-2-1_21-24-27.png

And yesterday they proudly reported:
Scandalous festival with Russian cinema canceled in Dnipro
Google Translate

Was anybody punished for that? I don’t think so.

Mark Ames
@MarkAmesExiled
It’s a crime in Ukraine today to criticize Ukraine’s WW2 Nazi collaborators, rehabilitated as official heroes post-Maidan. So Ukraine’s first Jewish president, fearful of angering powerful neofascists back home, skulked away from Israel Holocaust event:.
Mark Ames on Twitter

That’s an ugly face of Ukrainian democracy and respecting two way road and the rights of those who don’t hate Russia, the majority according to survey posted above.

. Since you supported Pandora Box opening don’t blame the others for their adequate reaction.
Actually, this phrase would be enough to answer my question.

Buy you again tried to look more silly than you even are with this nonsense about the Black See Fleet.

This agreement didnt allow the Russian troops to seize Ukrainian military bases and administrative buildings. Moreover, it imposed restrictions on the movement of the troops.

During annexation, there were deployed some Russian units from Russia which hadn't a right to be there.

The referendum took place only after the annexation happened de facto.

I’d like to remind you we were talking about good relationship with Russia, not independence. Not very convenient subject for you, ha?
Why is that? Go on.

Since you were preaching us for two way road, so you go ahead and organize them even though I don’t thing you know what you are even talking about.
I understand that you are a little bit slow, so I will copy here what I wrote before:
I wasn't preaching you about two way road. I just compared a conversation of two people with a two way road. Dialogue, you ask a question and your partner gives an answer; your partner asks and you give an answer. Something like a car driving along the road and it meets another car riding in the opposite way. Is this explanation understandable for your brain, honey?

Yeah, someone should organize you something while you will be sitting on a sofa and whining about your bad life. Not going to happen. No one owes you nothing. If you want to achieve something - do it for yourself.

And look what usually happens when Russian speaking people want to arrange something in democratic Ukraine:
I want to remind you - millions. Great force. Where are they?

Forum List

Back