A fair question based on the facts about the left and Ukraine

I think it’s fine if you say that you don’t care about the people of Ukraine.

Others do.

I support Ukraine because the people of that country will be far better off if they prevail than if they lose. The world will be better off if belligerent nations understand that they can’t invade other countries without repercussions.
the United States has invaded or toppled over 70 countries of history.

Did you support the Iraqi people when America Invaded it? What about the war going on in Ethiopia or Yemen, or the current wars in Africa? Why isn’t the USA sending hundreds of billions of dollars for those countries

The sooner your side understands that the Russia Ukraine war is not good guys versus bad guys the better. It’s geopolitics. Russia is doing what the United States did. They’re going after this war in Ukraine for security purposes. That’s what they’re saying at least. They think it’s in the best of their interests. And perhaps 10 years down the road, they will view it as a mistake. history will tell. But one thing history does show us is American exceptionalism is real.

And George W. Bush said his goal was to take down the so-called axis of evil, North Korea, and Iran included. Yet we never invaded those countries. Russia will not go after Poland. They could barely get past Ukraine. Try to think logically about this one brother.

Most importantly, this is the most critical point. Russia did not invade America. When we invaded Iraq, Russia did not give Iraq $100 billion.

Last edited:
That wasn’t a personal attack on the OP, just a statement of my opinion of the “facts” he related. Personal attacks would be more like, accusing opponents of supporting Nazis. What’s more Nazi-like than the Putin regime running sham elections in occupied Ukraine and Russia proper, while poisoning opponents?
He made a ton of points and for you to respond with a one word or two word post I believe it’s essentially a personal attack. And that’s your right to say that but maybe a more detailed response would suffice.

Ukraine suspended their presidential elections. Ukraine is not a democracy it has authoritarian leaning similar to Russia. You talking about similar cultural people when it comes to the Ukrainians and Russians they lived with each other for decades on end.

If Vladimir Putin, or a Russian soldier has a swastika, it should be criticized. In fact, they’re having some Russian soldiers with that kind of thing in the Wagner group. But the regular Ukrainian army, not a private military group. Their regular army literally has Nazis in it. Might only be a small portion but you don’t have to play the guessing game that’s what they are.

Some call Biden or Trump a nazi …. doesn’t hold much weight.

But if somebody is actually wearing a swastika like some Ukrainian soldiers do, man the writings on the wall.

He made a ton of points and for you to respond with a one word or two word post I believe it’s essentially a personal attack. And that’s your right to say that but maybe a more detailed response would suffice.

Ukraine suspended their presidential elections. Ukraine is not a democracy it has authoritarian leaning similar to Russia. You talking about similar cultural people when it comes to the Ukrainians and Russians they lived with each other for decades on end.

If Vladimir Putin, or a Russian soldier has a swastika, it should be criticized. In fact, they’re having some Russian soldiers with that kind of thing in the Wagner group. But the regular Ukrainian army, not a private military group. Their regular army literally has Nazis in it. Might only be a small portion but you don’t have to play the guessing game that’s what they are.

But if somebody is actually wearing a swastika like some Ukrainian soldiers do, man the writings on the wall.
A lot of Russian propaganda points were made that have been debunked repeatedly. I dismissed OP’s post when the Nazi canard was thrown out, considering Putin’s actions to suppress democracy and the fact that Zelensky is a Jewish man. Those two points are my justification.

the United States has invaded or toppled over 70 countries of history.

Did you support the Iraqi people when America Invaded it? What about the war going on in Ethiopia or Yemen, or the current wars in Africa? Why isn’t the USA sending hundreds of billions of dollars for those countries

The sooner your side understands that the Russia Ukraine war is not good guys versus bad guys the better. It’s geopolitics. Russia is doing what the United States did. They’re going after this war in Ukraine for security purposes. That’s what they’re saying at least. They think it’s in the best of their interests. And perhaps 10 years down the road, they will view it as a mistake. history will tell. But one thing history does show us is American exceptionalism is real.

And George W. Bush said his goal was to take down the so-called axis of evil, North Korea, and Iran included. Yet we never invaded those countries. Russia will not go after Poland. They could barely get past Ukraine. Try to think logically about this one brother.

Most importantly, this is the most critical point. Russia did not invade America. When we invaded Iraq, Russia did not give Iraq $100 billion.
Bad acts by other countries do not justify bad acts by Russia.

If I & others like me are considered a Russian puppet/asset/sympathizer for not wanting my tax dollars blown in that country what does that make YOU?
1. Considering the fact that Ukraine has Nazis fighting on their behalf and even considered part of Ukrainian armed forces by extention. Then they just honored an actual Nazi from WW2.
2. Then there's the fact that Zalinski won't allow elections during the war and even jails his opposition.
3. Some religions are now BANNED.

So I'll ask again, WHAT ARE YOU SUPPORTING by willingly giving your taxes & support to this iron fisted regime in Ukraine?

So you call me a Russian puppet for wanting NOTHING to do with this disaster but look what YOU ARE SUPPORTING. You can not seriously call Trump or his supporters tyrannical when you are currently supporting that very type of regime.

Lastly the worst part of all this is that we could have PERMANENTLY solved our border disaster with that money.
The left opposes the insanity in Ukraine.

Your insisting on calling liberal crimes against humanity crimes by the left makes you appear moronic.

Others do.

I support Ukraine because the people of that country will be far better off if they prevail than if they lose. The world will be better off if belligerent nations understand that they can’t invade other countries without repercussions.
Do you care more about the people of Ukraine or the homeless Veterans here in America…how about the 100k+ whom have died from fentanyl thanks to your open border to our south?

A very serious question for you.

Will Ukraine be more free if it wins the war or will it be more free if it loses the war?

That is easy.
The Ukraine will be more free if Kyiv loses because Kyiv now is a fascist, racist, dictatorship.

Others do.

I don't care about the ethnic Polish who are racist, fascist, and the descendants of defeated invaders.
The real native population of the Ukraine is Russian, and are being murdered by the evil government in Kyiv.

A lot of Russian propaganda points were made that have been debunked repeatedly. I dismissed OP’s post when the Nazi canard was thrown out, considering Putin’s actions to suppress democracy and the fact that Zelensky is a Jewish man. Those two points are my justification.

Wrong.
Putin support democracy more than Kyiv military dictatorship does.
The Ukraine was a democracy with the 2010 election, but the military took over in 2014 and murdered or exiles all the legal representatives.
Zelensky is a sell out, and his religion is irrelevant since he is just a fake front.
It is foolish to claim Zelensky is in charge of anything.

Wrong.
Putin support democracy more than Kyiv military dictatorship does.
The Ukraine was a democracy with the 2010 election, but the military took over in 2014 and murdered or exiles all the legal representatives.
Zelensky is a sell out, and his religion is irrelevant since he is just a fake front.
It is foolish to claim Zelensky is in charge of anything.
It’s laughable that you think Russia is more democratic than Ukraine. Putin regularly runs sham elections with almost Soviet-style margins of victory. Millions of men are leaving or want to leave Russia to escape conscription. The ruble is tanking and Putin is shooting his opponents out of the sky.

Look who's babbling. Sweet Jeebus you're fckn stupid
Since the moderators won't moderate I guess it's up to me to highlight your ignorance ya fucking moron.

Note for all to see,

The definition of "Republic"
"a state in which supreme power is held by the people and their elected representatives, and which has an elected or nominated president rather than a monarch."

So we begin with your absolute moronic ignorance of even the basic definition of the word you don't know how to use.

But more importantly, my tiny minded close lesbo...
The reason for your ignorance...

You and yours HATE democracy because your hate, your stupidity, and your ignorance cannot ever be legislated via democratic processes. So like all FASCISTS, you attack democracy in the absolute ignorant hope that you can force a dictatorship on the rest of the US.

BUT

What's really, really stupid is your ignorant assumption that your new FASCIST government will support you.
Just how stupid can one person be?
Don't answer that dumbass. We don't want to strain that tiny mind more than necessary.

If you got what you wanted YOU and your fellow MAGADUMIANS will be the first to go to the gas chambers you're cheering now.
That's right. Your hatred of government and your love of violence will put giant targets on your back and your heroes will round you up for that one way tri[ your moronic ass has been dreaming of.

Enjoy your day ya tiny minded fool.

I don't care about the ethnic Polish who are racist, fascist, and the descendants of defeated invaders.
The real native population of the Ukraine is Russian, and are being murdered by the evil government in Kyiv.
Your rhetoric mirrors the Russian rhetoric on the ethnic cleansing of Ukraine.

RDT_20231005_2000064325913838097788160.png

A very serious question for you.

Will Ukraine be more free if it wins the war or will it be more free if it loses the war?
That's not our problem, that is up to the citizens of Ukraine. With our aid they are less free than they were two years ago. Democrats ruin everything they touch.

That's not our problem, that is up to the citizens of Ukraine. With our aid they are less free than they were two years ago. Democrats ruin everything they touch.
Ukraine is less free than they were two years ago because Russia launched a military invasion.

That was Russia, not Democrats.

Ukraine is less free than they were two years ago because Russia launched a military invasion.

That was Russia, not Democrats.
Our country has been at war dozens of times. Never once did that allow for banning political parties, jailing opposition, and such. Since we are paying the lion's share, we can demand that the little tyrant ensures freedoms for his people or stop getting our support. That's on Biden.

Our country has been at war dozens of times. Never once did that allow for banning political parties, jailing opposition, and such. Since we are paying the lion's share, we can demand that the little tyrant ensures freedoms for his people or stop getting our support. That's on Biden.
We arrested a lot of people who sided with the Nazis in World War 2. Not sure what history you took, but it’s really shoddy.

Forum List

Back