Neil Young to perform in Israel this summer

Nothing wrong with performing in Israel.

But like a good American, he will of course stay the hell away from the illegal Apartheid settlements.

If Neil wants to visit the settlements he will receive a warm welcome I'm sure. That would be up to Mr. Young and the Israelis though. Not you. There would be no conflict in his doing so. Our military men have had celebrities visit them while they were in the middle of a war many, many times! The settlers deserve some R & R - maybe Neil should hold the concert there instead?

Again! It is up to Mr. Young! NOT ANYONE ELSE. Therein the point of this thread!

It's too bad that Jon Bon Jovi succumbed to pressure and cancelled his performances in Israel. He's one of my fave musicians, and I thought he had more backbone. But most musicians who want to perform in Israel don't cave in. :eusa_whistle:

I'm of the opinion that we pay idiotic celebrities to act and perform and not try to think. Thinking just makes us cringe. Take Tom Cruise for example. I'm not the least bit interested in what some of these low IQ or high IQ idiots think.

Nothing wrong with performing in Israel.

But like a good American, he will of course stay the hell away from the illegal Apartheid settlements.
Neil Young young will perform anywhere he believes he has fans, as with most performers.

I'm of the opinion that we pay idiotic celebrities to act and perform and not try to think. Thinking just makes us cringe. Take Tom Cruise for example. I'm not the least bit interested in what some of these low IQ or high IQ idiots think.
Apparently the only time performers and celebrities aren't considered idiots is when they support the Palestinian Nazi cause. Then they are geniuses. LOL

No doubt Neil will play a great show, and demand the rights of non-Jews be respected in Israel and the Apartheid West Bank. This will surely piss off many Nazionists who paid to see him. :)

I've got the lyrics playing in my head right now for that one. It would give it a whole new meaning... Israeli man.

Last edited:
Yes, I don't know how much longer he'll be doing tours but I would expect there are Americans would make the trip. They want to see that concert in Israel.

Yes, I don't know how much longer he'll be doing tours but I would expect there are Americans would make the trip. They want to see that concert in Israel.

Together with all the ex-pat Europeans and American citizens who already live in Israel.

It's going to be a great concert!:eusa_clap:

love this one too :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sH_QroMnBwY]Heart of Gold - YouTube[/ame]

Neil Young used to be on the side of the oppressed, the downtrodden. Now maybe he just cares about $$$$.

Forum List

Back