Neil Armstrong is a muslim ? !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you obsessed with fat chicks?

Women are beautiful. I would think about moving on from those chicks of yours because they seem silly. Real woman are from all walks of life, and don't pay attention to stupid pimply faced 11 year old bearded muslims who like to trash on western women.

:ali:

yeah lol i am not obsessed with fat chicks beside i dont know if that person was a chick or not

and actually most of or women are fat and i dont judge people by their looks or body or something like that...

and i am so sorry if you fat i didnt mean to insult you and i am not a pimp becuase if i was a pimp u would be a whore and you are not a whore

so dont feel so offend by the pic because its for an american animator sue him

i love fat chicks actually i love all chicks

and if u are fat i still find you attractive but u look hotter if u lost just about 10 or 20 or maybe 50 pounds... jk i dont even know u

and what with ali :banana:
is that some sort of teasing ?
its funny how some people could act like kindergarten school
or like girls in some high school

yeah its called cable

you can see cnn you can see bbc,abc ,cbs beside you smart

its the internet time now news are all over the place

yahoo....

so dont feel so weird
the world is a small village as they alawys say

Yeah, it is.

Boy, our culture is really penetrating all those Muslim countries now isn't? I've been conversing with Muslims from all over the world for more than 4 years now and I've never read one yet who had so much English slang down as you do. Yeah.

I'm really glad that our media are helping people like you learn how much better our way of life is than yours.

Yeah, it is.

Boy, our culture is really penetrating all those Muslim countries now isn't? I've been conversing with Muslims from all over the world for more than 4 years now and I've never read one yet who had so much English slang down as you do. Yeah.

I'm really glad that our media are helping people like you learn how much better our way of life is than yours.

alright i had seen so many moviessss and so many tv shows ,talk shows etc...
as a lot of people around of the world..
and i dont see that ur way of life is better than ours in any kind of ways but if u like to think that its fine
maybe u just richer but belive me u aint stayin rich forever..
u have a higher crime rating than us
a lot of people there dont even have a health insurance

haha big fat liar
in some arab cultures !! you know that its not true...

but actually its in some christen culture called amish its allowed there in amish in usa... and its funny usa government doesnt do anything about it
I'm going off what a friend of mine has told me about Arab culture. And he should know a little bit about it since he himself is Arab and Muslim.

Yeah, it is.

Hey, I keep saying it's a TROLL.

Okay - Question was asked, then answered, now just_sad wants to turn this into yet ANOTHER Muslims vs. the Free World thread. Not tonite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back