Neighbor Invitation

Blaster

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2022
My lesbian neighbor invited me over for dinner tomorrow evening. I fixed her snowblower yesterday and she was kind enough to give me an invitation. Her girlfriend will also be there and we all will watch Sunday Night Football after the meal. I'm going to bring a bottle of wine for the occasion.

My lesbian neighbor invited me over for dinner tomorrow evening. I fixed her snowblower yesterday and she was kind enough to give me an invitation. Her girlfriend will also be there and we all will watch Sunday Night Football after the meal. I'm going to bring a bottle of wine for the occasion.
Oh well... everyone needs a hobby.

Is this her?
images.jpeg

Have fun. It's good to get out

And this merits a thread?

Sounds like the perfect makings of a ham sandwich with you being the meat in the middle.

Or maybe they are just looking for their next male sacrifice.

Good luck with that.

Flag on the play. Obvious lie.

Its patently obvious to even the most casual observer that you haven't been around lesbians very much. And yes, while most people think of "butch" lesbians as the norm (dress like men, hair cut short, etc.), there is also the "lipstick" lesbian which is a lesbian who dresses like a woman and is generally very attractive.

Would this be with your cellmates? You being the shishkabob??

What cellmates? Jack, are you tripping out on us again?

BTW, a shish kabob is two words, not one.

Probably the closest you'll ever come to one is using your left hand along with your right hand at the same time.

Try to pretend at least you really have a brain.

What cellmates? Jack, are you tripping out on us again?

BTW, a shish kabob is two words, not one.

Probably the closest you'll ever come to one is using your left hand along with your right hand at the same time.

Try to pretend at least you really have a brain.
You have nothing to come back at me with, do you?
It's sad. You used to have some worth. Now I just pity you.

How long has it been for you? You know..since you saw...sunlight?? :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back