Negative covid test are not being reported so that morons believe in the fake pandemic

A close friend in Florida has just been hospitalized. She is very religious and a Trump supporter and sadly she listened to the nonsense concerning this virus as claimed in this thread. The idea that this is not serious and we do not need to take precautions is beyond common sense. But please if you are reckless, stay away from those who are older and sickly. You have every right to be stupid but be stupid alone. Thanks.

'Coronavirus in the US: Latest COVID-19 news and case counts'

'Misinformation on COVID-19 - Dishonest reporting goes in all directions and comes from many sources.'

'Chinese Disinfo Hits U.S. Biolab With New COVID-19 Conspiracy'

"This is a critical point in history. Time is running out to prepare for the next pandemic. We must act now with decisiveness and purpose. Someday, after the next pandemic has come and gone, a commission much like the 9/11 Commission will be charged with determining how well government, business, and public health leaders prepared the world for the catastrophe when they had clear warning. What will be the verdict?"

'Deadliest Enemy: Our War Against Killer Germs'

by Michael T. Osterholm, Mark Olshaker

"Mother Nature is the greatest bioterrorist of them all, with no financial limitations or ethical compunctions."

It is important to know how many TOTAL tests are taken, to know the positivity rate of those being tested.

But no liberal or democrats are doing this.... some smaller, private lab negative tests are not in the totals THE STATE put together.... that would be this Republican governor, DeSantis' s problem with their system and what it is counting.... I'm surprised the Republican who is in charge of counting for the State of Florida, didn't catch the error, instead of the press....

"Fake pandemic". Not only are the death figures real, but so are the cases of long term kidney, heart, lungs and neurological damage. Young people suffering strokes.

Talk radio never brings that up, of course, so Trumpsters don't know about it.

Our younger daughter is a microbiologist and her lab is doing thousands of tests a day. They're reporting the results of all of them. She estimates the "positive" readings have gone from about 6% to about 15%, with Texas, Florida, Arizona and NY bending the curve. That's reality, not talk radio.

This Trumpian madness, this arrogant ignorance, has now reached a point at which it is literally dangerous.
Only in your sad and deluded world is governors demanding that nursing homes containing the most vulnerable people being forced to take positive patients a good thing
How could they be vulnerable to a COVID-19 pandemic that you claim is fake?

THINK!
Covid 19 is the common cold, this always kills the elderly but governors now purposely infected people
WRONG! Just because you are not educated enough to comprehend the difference between COVID-19 and the common cold, that does not mean that they are the same thing.

You're a moonbat.
Actually the common cold is the rhino or coronavirus

Go chop off your wifes vagina
How did you get so fucked up?
Silly you are arguing with dr birx not me

Now do try to be polite to your elders

Months ago, and taken out of context.... :rolleyes:

"Fake pandemic". Not only are the death figures real, but so are the cases of long term kidney, heart, lungs and neurological damage. Young people suffering strokes.

Our younger daughter is a microbiologist and her lab is doing thousands of tests a day. They're reporting the results of all of them. She estimates the "positive" readings have gone from about 6% to about 15%, with Texas, Florida, Arizona and NY bending the curve. That's reality, not talk radio.

This Trumpian madness, this arrogant ignorance, has now reached a point at which it is literally dangerous.
Only in your sad and deluded world is governors demanding that nursing homes containing the most vulnerable people being forced to take positive patients a good thing

THINK!
Covid 19 is the common cold, this always kills the elderly but governors now purposely infected people
WRONG! Just because you are not educated enough to comprehend the difference between COVID-19 and the common cold, that does not mean that they are the same thing.

You're a moonbat.

Actually trump took birx advice yesterday and relieved the cdc of responsibility

So argue with birx bernhardt

THINK!

You're a moonbat.

I'm not arguing with anyone. People are insulting, disparaging, and mocking you as they expose you for the conspiracy nutjob you are. You are being branded and are too stupid to realize it.

THINK!

You're a moonbat.

I'm not arguing with anyone. People are insulting, disparaging, and mocking you as they expose you for the conspiracy nutjob you are. You are being branded and are too stupid to realize it.
The fbi tried that once too, so do not feel special

The "fake" part of the pandemic is the idea that people are in any way able to "stop" it. People may be able to flatten the curve somewhat to prevent over stressing the healthcare system.

But the idea of reversing it- not possible by man alone at all. The whole human race will get it some day.

During the previous pandemic in the 1340's and 50's, the key was the Flagellants praying to Almighty God. If we can get the BLM Rioters to march through the streets whipping themselves, it might well help. The efforts back in the day were very effective.
Covid is the common cold, my entire family was infected

Baby shit
People really need to know that you have no idea what you’re talking about.
Are you the clown that said blm has no demands

Lol
You claimed that BLM demanded all police be murdered and I called you out on it. Still waiting for you to back that one up, which you won’t.

You also claimed that 80k people died in 2017-2018 influenza but the final estimate was 61k. You ran away from that one too.

Now you’re claiming that Birx said that COVID is the common cold and no big deal which is so obvious a lie that I assume you’ll never actually address this.

THINK!

You're a moonbat.

The fbi tried that once too, so do not feel special
I have a feeling you might be the type of person who sees an unmarked van on your street and assume the feds are there to spy on you because of your diligent effort to reveal the truth.

The "fake" part of the pandemic is the idea that people are in any way able to "stop" it. People may be able to flatten the curve somewhat to prevent over stressing the healthcare system.

But the idea of reversing it- not possible by man alone at all. The whole human race will get it some day.

During the previous pandemic in the 1340's and 50's, the key was the Flagellants praying to Almighty God. If we can get the BLM Rioters to march through the streets whipping themselves, it might well help. The efforts back in the day were very effective.

Baby shit

Lol
You claimed that BLM demanded all police be murdered and I called you out on it. Still waiting for you to back that one up, which you won’t.

You also claimed that 80k people died in 2017-2018 influenza but the final estimate was 61k. You ran away from that one too.

Now you’re claiming that Birx said that COVID is the common cold and no big deal which is so obvious a lie that I assume you’ll never actually address this.

BLM's official chant is "Pigs in a blanket, fry them like bacon". "Pigs" refers to Law Enforcement, and if the police are literally fried as the BLM radicals suggest, they will be murdered and die.

BLM's hatred for the law as well as order, is very well documented.

THINK!

You're a moonbat.

Actually trump took birx advice yesterday and relieved the cdc of responsibility

So argue with birx bernhardt

Trump is corrupt to his very core, and is trying to fudge and politicize the numbers.... the statistics belong with the CDC... Birx was talking about an antiquated data counting system and NOT the CDC itself or the doctors and scientists and the CDC Director Redfield AGREED with her on that, back in EARLY May...... they've been updating their counting system since.....

Baby shit

Lol

BLM's official chant is "Pigs in a blanket, fry them like bacon". "Pigs" refers to Law Enforcement, and if the police are literally fried as the BLM radicals suggest, they will be murdered and die.

Your link on pigs in a blanket, is from 2015.... 5 years ago???

Baby shit

Lol

Joe Biden and the rest of the BLM movement has never apologized for or denounced this demand.

So yes, it is still quite relevant.

Baby shit

Lol

Those terms have been used since the 1960s. White Hippies originated the terms/slang.

Baby shit

Lol

Glad to be of service

God bless

Baby shit

Lol

Lol so cops murdered in 2015 no longer matter to you

Baby shit
Posters like her are what make USMB look like a garbage site.
The thing is that at least 20%, 30% of our population has been trained to think like this.

This is a real problem. A significant segment of the country is existing within a separate, closed circuit informational universe. Contrary facts and information are simply not allowed in there.

How are we supposed to communicate?
Lol and you are in the 50 percent who want people on welfare
I am?

So in addition to telling people to "chop off" their "wife's vagina", you'll completely lie about a person's positions.

Wow, you really are quite the Christian.

Baby shit
Posters like her are what make USMB look like a garbage site.
The thing is that at least 20%, 30% of our population has been trained to think like this.

This is a real problem. A significant segment of the country is existing within a separate, closed circuit informational universe. Contrary facts and information are simply not allowed in there.

How are we supposed to communicate?
They are enemies of reality and should be exposed and isolated.
Hopefully they're in the process of being isolated. At least, isolated enough.

The question is how much damage is done before that happens.

Baby shit
my entire family had it as well back in January.

Hopefully they're in the process of being isolated. At least, isolated enough.

The question is how much damage is done before that happens.
pointing at Mac's post here, Hey everyone, ever wonder how Nazism was created? look at this Mac Post and here is what Nazism looks like! old MAC is hard pressed to isolate the opposition, load them in boxcars off to Aushits to extinguish them. How Hitler of you Mac!!!

Forum List

Back