Need proof that Trump is out of his league and is a bad candidate for potus?

That people are even taking something serious by that partisan drunk dingbat, Matthews. (the one who got tingles when Obama spoke) Is pretty sad in my book.
This isn't about Matthews dear. Check elsewhere for dingbats lol

You are the dingbat. Oh wait. Your a conservative who wants a "real" conservative so you can vote for him.

You idiots expect that person to be a saint. A person who doesn't smoke, doesn't drink, sure doesn't have a mistress, doesn't make mistakes and in fact is damned near perfect.

Let me know when you find that perfect someone. He'll be one boring motherfucker but you will get to vote for that saint you looking for.

You and those like you are morons.
I don't give two shits about any of those parameters you just listed. None of them.

I want someone who has the ABILITY & KNOW HOW to do what needs to be done. Someone with principles that coincide with mine.
Trump is not that person. Seeking purity is stupid. Tolerating Trump's bullshit is equally stupid.

Cruz is a fraud. Kasich is a lunatic who still thinks he deserves the nomination and will give amnesty to all within a 100 days. So are you voting for either of them or whoever the party nominates?

That people are even taking something serious by that partisan drunk dingbat, Matthews. (the one who got tingles when Obama spoke) Is pretty sad in my book.

You are the dingbat. Oh wait. Your a conservative who wants a "real" conservative so you can vote for him.

You idiots expect that person to be a saint. A person who doesn't smoke, doesn't drink, sure doesn't have a mistress, doesn't make mistakes and in fact is damned near perfect.

Let me know when you find that perfect someone. He'll be one boring motherfucker but you will get to vote for that saint you looking for.

I don't give two shits about any of those parameters you just listed. None of them.

I want someone who has the ABILITY & KNOW HOW to do what needs to be done. Someone with principles that coincide with mine.
Trump is not that person. Seeking purity is stupid. Tolerating Trump's bullshit is equally stupid.

You did say you want a real conservative and a real conservative has to be damned near perfect.

If Trump gets the nod. You don't like Trump?? Don't vote for Trump. Easy Peasy.

Oh and let me know when you find that "real" conservative. I could use a good laugh.

Cruz is a fraud. Kasich is a lunatic who still thinks he deserves the nomination and will give amnesty to all within a 100 days. So are you voting for either of them or whoever the party nominates?

I would bet neither. After all. Neither is perfect and certainly not a "real" conservative.

LMAO

Melania is fabulously accomplished

:link:

She speaks five languages and has a degree in design and architecture. Let me get the link.

She speaks five languages because she comes from Europe. Everyone speaks five languages.

And a degree from Trump University does not count.

Are you insane? Very few people are accomplished enough to speak five languages. Let alone the diversity in the languages she's accomplished in. It's a true skill.

And it wasn't Trump U. By the way those courses are quite difficult as well.

You did say you want a real conservative and a real conservative has to be damned near perfect.

Oh and let me know when you find that "real" conservative. I could use a good laugh.
Walker fit the bill just fine by my standards. If Trump is nominated I will likely write in his name.

Nee proof that Trump is a better choice than any professional politician...the national debt is $19 trillion and climbing, illegals kill more Americans each year than died on 9-11, jobs, factories, and now entire companies are fleeing the U.S. taxes and regulations spewing out of Washington. KABOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Youre pretty naive arent you? :laugh:

You are on ignore from the point forward aren't you :laugh:
Sorry I cause you emotional turmoil.
laugh.gif

:lmao:

I love the anti Trumpers. You will not sway Trump supporters because they all know Chris Matthews is an asshole who won't let a guest get a word in edgewise and plays the classic game of "when did you stop beating your wife".

What are you talking about? Matthews is destroyed by conservatives all the time. Does anyone seriously think Cruz would have had a problem shutting him down?

Course not, because conservatives can articulate conservatism. Trump can't for obvious reasons

Just look at his latest fuck up. Abortion.

Abortion and it's legality is one of the core tennants of the conservative platform and a fight that is fought in every single election cycle.
Let's forget for a moment that not that long ago Trump was pro choice. Now here we are and when confronted with one of the basic core conservative positions Trump fumbles the ball. How could he NOT have a solid position on such a core conservative issue?
It just further proves that Trump does not know the issues.
Not only that but asinine statements like his, which he walked back, will only further drive away one of the largest voting blocks in America. Women, a voting block that no candidate can win without.

Prior to that he had other gaffs on other issues. For instance he said he would put a tariff on Chinese products. Then he walked it back just days later.

If you all nominate Trump, Hillary will be the next President of the United States. The ball is in your court...

You said it yourself, he's not a conservative yet conservatives say its not a big deal lol

Walker fit the bill just fine by my standards. If Trump is nominated I will likely write in his name.

I liked Walker as well. However I won't waste my vote writing him in.

Abortion and it's legality is one of the core tennants of the conservative platform and a fight that is fought in every single election cycle.
Let's forget for a moment that not that long ago Trump was pro choice. Now here we are and when confronted with one of the basic core conservative positions Trump fumbles the ball. How could he NOT have a solid position on such a core conservative issue?
Not only that but asinine statements like his, which he walked back, will only further drive away one of the largest voting blocks in America. Women, a voting block that no candidate can win without.

Prior to that he had other gaffs on other issues. For instance he said he would put a tariff on Chinese products. Then he walked it back just days later.

If you all nominate Trump, Hillary will be the next President of the United States. The ball is in your court...

You said it yourself, he's not a conservative yet conservatives say its not a big deal lol
Its weird. Grampa must be among the higher intellect cons that have figured out Trump is a ticking time bomb. Took him a bit but I think he sees the light now.

Oh and you forget. Trump isn't a professional politician which is what you seem to be looking for. A professional who says all the right things regardless of whether its the truth or not.

Another professional politician who I'm sure will follow in the footsteps of all those before him. LOL

Oh and you forget. Trump isn't a professional politician which is what you seem to be looking for. A professional who says all the right things regardless of whether its the truth or not.

Another professional politician who I'm sure will follow in the footsteps of all those before him. LOL
I told you what I was looking for. I even gave you a name.
We have let the lunatics take over the party.

Lunatics vs Political Class

We're fucked either way imo

We have one. His name is Ted Cruz. And he is doing very well

Are you insane? Very few people are accomplished enough to speak five languages.

Except a whole shitload of people in Europe and Africa, where multi-lingual environments are the cultural norm.

Let alone the diversity in the languages she's accomplished in. It's a true skill.

:lol:
She speaks Slovene and Serbian (both south slavic languaages), English and German (both Germanic languages), and French. I get that you're ignorant and don't know what the fuck you are talking about, so let me give you a little education on the subject...

Slovene is basically a precursor to Serbian. This is Melania's mother language. That she is a native Slovene speaker makes learning Serbian pretty simple. In fact, she probably learned Serbian as a child from simple exposure. The South Slavic languages create what is known as a dialect continuum.

German and English are extremely similar. In fact, English derives from old German. Learn German, and English becomes fairly easy to follow with afterwards. English is virtually ubiquitous in Europe, typically taught in grade school.

French is also widespread. The term lingua franca itself translates as "Frankish language." French has been long held as the lingua franca of the world, and English has only emerged in this role relatively recently.

So your attempt to inflate Melania Trump into a "fabulously accomplished" woman because she speaks two South Slavic languages, two Germanic languages, and two lingua franca is absolutely off the mark and indicative of someone who doesn't know what the fuck she is talking about. Don't get me wrong, it's not nothing. But it's nowhere near what you are trying to make it out to be.

To emphasize that point, listen to her usage of the English language. She's been in this country for decades, 100% immersed in the English language. And yet her mastery still has some very noticeable lapses. Not that I'm knocking the way she speaks. But I certainly have strong doubts as to exactly how fluent she is in German or French. Because she clearly is not quite 100% fluent in English; some of her grammar is still broken.

"It's alot of guts to have, to do that kind of stuff."
"Of course it changes, it's many, many years ago. Like 20 years almost."
"I think it's more a desperate tone, because my husband is leading in the poles, so he wants to attack in very low manner way."
"Yes, he can have a different tone. He really can have different tone. Because to build empire and the business that he build, you cannot always use that kind of a tone....He could really change the words, and the tone."
"He is a doer. He does things, and he's not just talking it."
"We are both very independant, and let him be who he is, and he let me be who I am."

Are you insane? Very few people are accomplished enough to speak five languages.

Except a whole shitload of people in Europe and Africa, where multi-lingual environments are the cultural norm.

Let alone the diversity in the languages she's accomplished in. It's a true skill.

:lol:
She speaks Slovene and Serbian (both south slavic languaages), English and German (both Germanic languages), and French. I get that you're ignorant and don't know what the fuck you are talking about, so let me give you a little education on the subject...

Slovene is basically a precursor to Serbian. This is Melania's mother language. That she is a native Slovene speaker makes learning Serbian pretty simple. In fact, she probably learned Serbian as a child from simple exposure. The South Slavic languages create what is known as a dialect continuum.

German and English are extremely similar. In fact, English derives from old German. Learn German, and English becomes fairly easy to follow with afterwards. English is virtually ubiquitous in Europe, typically taught in grade school.

French is also widespread. The term lingua franca itself translates as "Frankish language." French has been long held as the lingua franca of the world, and English has only emerged in this role relatively recently.

So your attempt to inflate Melania Trump into a "fabulously accomplished" woman because she speaks two South Slavic languages, two Germanic languages, and two lingua franca is absolutely off the mark and indicative of someone who doesn't know what the fuck she is talking about. Don't get me wrong, it's not nothing. But it's nowhere near what you are trying to make it out to be.

To emphasize that point, listen to her usage of the English language. She's been in this country for decades, 100% immersed in the English language. And yet her mastery still has some very noticeable lapses. Not that I'm knocking the way she speaks. But I certainly have strong doubts as to exactly how fluent she is in German or French. Because she clearly is not quite 100% fluent in English; some of her grammar is still broken.

"It's alot of guts to have, to do that kind of stuff."
"Of course it changes, it's many, many years ago. Like 20 years almost."
"I think it's more a desperate tone, because my husband is leading in the poles, so he wants to attack in very low manner way."
"Yes, he can have a different tone. He really can have different tone. Because to build empire and the business that he build, you cannot always use that kind of a tone....He could really change the words, and the tone."
"He is a doer. He does things, and he's not just talking it."
"We are both very independant, and let him be who he is, and he let me be who I am."

Excellent points. She is conversational in english. Fluent,not so much.

Forum List

Back