Need More Proof We've Lost?

Sooo......you go shopping in any large box store, and pay with your credit card.

A prompt comes up asking if you'd like to donate to one of these organizations.

Every choice is an identifiably Leftwing operation.

1. "American Express, which just donated $1 million to the NAACP Legal Defense and Education Fund and the National Urban League, has a partnership with the JustGiving fundraising platform. Through it, folks with a consumer, business, or corporate AmEx card that earns U.S. Membership Rewards can turn those points into donations for participating organizations. (You can find the full list of eligible Amex cards here, but they include products like The Platinum Card from American Express, the American Express Gold Card, the American Express Green Card, the AmEx EveryDay Preferred Credit Card, and the Blue from American Express.)

2. Among the non-profit organizations that you can find on JustGiving are Black Lives Matter, the Innocence Project, the NAACP, the National Urban League, and various chapters of the ACLU."

3. It's not just Facebook, Google, twitter, the schools, the media, but the commercial world has been intimidated into essentially supporting every sort of cause with an anti-America agenda.

4. Most people, right-thinking folks, already know how dangerous for one's reputation, job, even life, it is to voice an opinion contrary to the current Leftist orthodoxy.

5. I am not saying to give up, just that the reality is that the only places one finds justice are the dictionary and the cemetery. If the majority don't read books, don't think critically, are willing to accept some sort of domestic stability in place of liberty and freedom......well, then, face the music.

How is this losing..anything? It's a personal choice if you want to donate or not. There's two buttons and you have a choice. Green means yes and Red means no. Retailers have been prompting you for donations for causes near to the corporate heart for years now. The choice is yours. Geez...you goin soft on us? :)
There is more to this than that.

All of corporate America has jumped into bed with the self described Marxists of BLM. These are corporations that will now fire you for saying all lives matter, because they have deemed it racist. These same corporations are all about climate change, with Amazon leading the way paying billions of dollars to fight the naturally occurring gas carbon dioxide, and they are all about Universal medicare.

Essentially all of corporate America, which makes the economy churn, has chosen the Marxist path

You are correct, this runs very deep. If they shut this down again it's over no matter who "wins". I actually think it's too late unless God steps in. The things I'm seing worldwide though tells me we are past the birth pangs.

St Jude for Children asking for some spare change is proof you've lost? Lost what?

Conservative Student Group at U. Illinois Urbana-Champaign Pressured to Support Black Lives Matter
Posted by Mike LaChance Thursday, July 30, 2020 at 12:30pm
“affirmatively stating that black lives matter and pledging to be anti-racist”

You will be made to care. The Federalist Society at this school is facing a campaign to blacklist them if they don’t bend to the left’s demands.

Campus Reform reports:

Conservative student group threatened with blacklisting for refusing to sign BLM letter

A group of students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign signed a letter of demands to the Federalist Society chapter at the university after the chapter stated it would remain neutral on the Black Lives Matter movement.

“But amongst the dialogue and the cries, there is a tangible silence that should not be ignored. This is the silence of the Federalist Society,” the letter continued. It went on to explain that the Federalist Society did not sign a letter “affirmatively stating that black lives matter and pledging to be anti-racist.”

Just like it wasn't enough to allow costumed men in the little girl's bathroom, you had to say it's a fine idea.

Can you hear the echo of "You vil learn to obey orduz!!!!"

Sooo......you go shopping in any large box store, and pay with your credit card.

1. "American Express, which just donated $1 million to the NAACP Legal Defense and Education Fund and the National Urban League, has a partnership with the JustGiving fundraising platform. Through it, folks with a consumer, business, or corporate AmEx card that earns U.S. Membership Rewards can turn those points into donations for participating organizations. (You can find the full list of eligible Amex cards here, but they include products like The Platinum Card from American Express, the American Express Gold Card, the American Express Green Card, the AmEx EveryDay Preferred Credit Card, and the Blue from American Express.)

2. Among the non-profit organizations that you can find on JustGiving are Black Lives Matter, the Innocence Project, the NAACP, the National Urban League, and various chapters of the ACLU."

3. It's not just Facebook, Google, twitter, the schools, the media, but the commercial world has been intimidated into essentially supporting every sort of cause with an anti-America agenda.

4. Most people, right-thinking folks, already know how dangerous for one's reputation, job, even life, it is to voice an opinion contrary to the current Leftist orthodoxy.

5. I am not saying to give up, just that the reality is that the only places one finds justice are the dictionary and the cemetery. If the majority don't read books, don't think critically, are willing to accept some sort of domestic stability in place of liberty and freedom......well, then, face the music.

A big test of whether we have lost because of the inadequacy of the party supposedly opposing the Democrats, is looming in Congress.

The Democrats need to shut down the economy to defeat Trump, so they need to keep schools closes, so parents can't go back to work......

....and they NEED to end the $600 bonus money that allows workers to simply stay home.

"Showdown Looms Over Fight to Extend Federal Unemployment Benefits

Republicans want to replace the flat $600/week benefit with one that will be scalable. When combined with state benefits, the cash would equal about 70 percent of a worker’s wages and be capped at $500.

But for Democrats, it’s $600 a week or bust.

The wisdom of paying people more than they earn to not work is questionable. Trump’s idea to give people a bonus for returning to work, while not politically viable, should at least have been debated. The fact is, the government is out of options and they must act or millions of people will suffer."

If the Republicans roll over.....check out the title of the thread.

More proof?

This is what is teaching our children in college:

1596494076957.png

How is this losing..anything? It's a personal choice if you want to donate or not. There's two buttons and you have a choice. Green means yes and Red means no. Retailers have been prompting you for donations for causes near to the corporate heart for years now. The choice is yours. Geez...you goin soft on us? :)

This is the apologists excuse for this intimidation and indoctrination.

How about you simply keep your politics out of my purchase of a garden hose????

i think you mean, "your fucking politics, out of my purchase of a fucking garden hose, you fucking commie bastard".

i think you mean, "your fucking politics, out of my purchase of a fucking garden hose, you fucking commie bastard".

I might mean that, but you will NEVER see that written by moi in my posts.

i could repost everything you say, after fixing it for you?...

seems complete reasonable. ;)

어쩌면 내 모국어로 할 수 있을까?

어쩌면 내 모국어로 할 수 있을까?

1596495785386.png

The world is not intimidated but is correctly responding to the needs of so many oppressed by the incorrect right. The wrongers are the ones who cannot think critically or in fact at all. They want things to be the same unchanging uncaring that has been going on for centuries.

' ...If the majority don't read books, don't think critically, are willing to accept some sort of domestic stability in place of liberty and freedom...
Golly-Gosh-Gee-Willickers, Batman... sounds like your average TrumpBot Cult-Worshiper of the Orange Baboon-God. :auiqs.jpg:

They try so very hard to paint traditionalists, conservatives, believers as somehow less than their brave, smart atheists….secularists.
What is amusing is how often they appeal to religion as documentation for their faith, or blatantly reverse reality.

Here, an excellent example of rule #2, the latest ‘insult’ is to claim Republican voters belong to a cult.
Rule #2
To know what the Left is guilty of, just watch what they blame the other side of doing.
Let's prove it.
The most obvious clue to cult is that they call their hero, their idol, their candidate god, Jesus and the messiah.
And that is exactly the reference Democrats made to Obama.

Cult: a system of religious veneration and devotion directed toward a particular figure or object. Google.

I suppose their Militant Secularism could be called either, religion or cult.

I suppose, it fits rule #1 as well….

Rule #1 Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

The world is not intimidated but is correctly responding to the needs of so many oppressed by the incorrect right. The wrongers are the ones who cannot think critically or in fact at all. They want things to be the same unchanging uncaring that has been going on for centuries.

I can always count on your to provide the same mindless fallacious propaganda you were force-fed in government school.

And....it will always be so.

President Trump will be reelected and i think there's a very good chance the Republicans will control both houses of Congress:cool:

TRUMPTRUMP.jpg

Sadly with the election victory by President Trump and the Republicans will come Civil War that will fracture the United States into 4-5 new nations:(

어쩌면 내 모국어로 할 수 있을까?

한국인 이세요?

어쩌면 내 모국어로 할 수 있을까?

한국인 이세요?
Wow Korean huh? :cool:

Forum List

Back