Nebraska Republican Warns Matt Gaetz He'll Work With Democrats If He Tanks Kevin McCarthy

Yet they offer no alternative

By default, they oppose the lefts agenda
But they offer no alternative

They also oppose their own parties agenda
But offer no alternative
The soul of a nation is exposed in their treatment of the unborn, the innocent children, the elderly. Do you not see that? THIS puts that nation on the path to destruction.

The soul of a nation is exposed in their treatment of the unborn, the innocent children, the elderly. Do you not see that? THIS puts that nation on the path to destruction.
The left supports allowing s woman and her doctor to decide how big a family she can support.

If she decides to keep the baby, the left will provide for medical care, maternity leave, childcare and welfare if she needs it.

The right calls her a welfare queen and refuses to support her

The left supports allowing s woman and her doctor to decide how big a family she can support.

If she decides to keep the baby, the left will provide for medical care, maternity leave, childcare and welfare if she needs it.

The right calls her a welfare queen and refuses to support her
Keeping her and family poor and ignorant and dependent on govt. Maybe you snd your family are fine with that but me and my family don't want to be vassals of the goobermint.

Keeping her and family poor and ignorant and dependent on govt. Maybe you snd your family are fine with that but me and my family don't want to be vassals of the goobermint.

Hence the hypocrisy of the right

They scream about the immorality of abortion but refuse to offer a pregnant woman any alternative

They block birth control, maternity care, maternity leave, welfare, child care……anything that would help a woman to decide against abortion

Forum List

Back