Nebraska cop shot twice in the head

1615748309083.jpeg

The cops have been so demonized by the left that folks are ignoring them

For the life of me, I can't fathom why someone up for a slap of the hand for shoplifting would escalate things to a charge of attempted murder. Shoplifting is barely a misdemeanor, even if convicted most people don't get jail time.
You make an excellent point

our bleeding heart libs here will either not comment at all or just make snide remarks about racism and how much black people are mistreated

but time after time we see black people making totally irrational decisions when confronted by authority

there is something very bad going on in black la la land

This is the result of the nefarious media and Democratic Party history of anti police rhetoric

Right, but you don't give a damn about the 140 police officers that were injured at the Capitol by Trump Humpers. Talk about a hypocrite POS.

You're a world-class fucking idiot. Seriously.

but you don't give a damn about the 140 police officers that were injured at the Capitol by Trump Humpers. Talk about a hypocrite POS.
this is typical black race hustler deflection

what is wrong with the brain of so many black people who fight with the cops every week on America?

This is the result of the nefarious media and Democratic Party history of anti police rhetoric

Or it's just a piece of shit who got caught committing a crime and shot at the cop because that's been happening since the first guns were fired.

For the life of me, I can't fathom why someone up for a slap of the hand for shoplifting would escalate things to a charge of attempted murder. Shoplifting is barely a misdemeanor, even if convicted most people don't get jail time.
I absolutely agree.

THIS is exactly why the instant that a suspect refuses to follow an officers commands they should get two in the chest and one in the head. No questions asked.

This officer repeatedly asked the suspect to remove his hands from his pockets. He should not have had to do thst. His hand should have been on his service weapon with the retention systems disabled when he made the first demand. When it wasn’t followed willingly and immediately, the officer should have covered the wall in this punk’s guts and brain matter.

Yep. Democrats do not respect police, and their defund police shill has made police work several percent more dangerous than it was before the photo OP that a policeman who used a written acceptable method for stopping an uncooperative suspect and the cop is now fighting a battle to stay out of prison after a death caused by an overdose of an illegal drug.

The Democrat Party doesn't deserve association with anything remotely democratic. In fact, they, like AOC, have no intention of any kind of being democratic, which used to represent the soul of brotherhood. They have evolved into an unrecognizable mob that has no intention of restraint, much less, negotiation, and even less of openness to the idea of freedom for people to express ideas that oppose their maneuvers that do not reflect government that represents freedom of civil speech, and they use their opposition's will to be a government that works in favor of all the people who work for a living and not necessarily for the government to supply them with things the average cannot even afford to think of.

May God have mercy on the rest of us once they put citizens in chains for worshipping God and not slavery to a democrat's pleasure, like Gov. Cuomo.

Last edited:

BINGO. That tells you the caliber and intelligence level of the convict we are dealing with.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back