Nearly no chance of anyone catching Trump until the 15th in delegates

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
I played around with state by state at RealClearPolitics - RCP Republican Delegate Calculator

1. I had Trump winning La and Miss by 2-3% over Cruz...Polls show a trump win for both states by 18-24%.
2. I had Trump winning by 1% over cruz in Ky...Polls show a trump win by 12-13%.
3. I had Cruz kicking ass in Kansas by at least 8% tomorrow...Polls shows trump winning by 6%.
4. 2% Cruz win over trump in Maine
5. Cruz wins Idaho and hawaii by 3-5%...
6. I give Michigan to Cruz by 2-3%. Polls show a 15-23% win for Trump.

Trumps delegate lead stays above about 86 at the end of the night of the 8th of March under this worse case.441 for Trump and 355 for Cruz. It is very likely that in a lot of these states the polls are right like Miss, La, and Ky! Just food for thought as Al and Tenn kind of supports such a regional case. I also took this to the 15th and all the way to the 22nd of March...Well, unless cruz can pull a jackass out of his ass and win both Ohio and Florida = he's finished.

I played around with state by state at RealClearPolitics - RCP Republican Delegate Calculator

1. I had Trump winning La and Miss by 2-3% over Cruz...Polls show a trump win for both states by 18-24%.
2. I had Trump winning by 1% over cruz in Ky...Polls show a trump win by 12-13%.
3. I had Cruz kicking ass in Kansas by at least 8% tomorrow...Polls shows trump winning by 6%.
4. 2% Cruz win over trump in Maine
5. Cruz wins Idaho and hawaii by 3-5%...
6. I give Michigan to Cruz by 2-3%. Polls show a 15-23% win for Trump.

Trumps delegate lead stays above about 86 at the end of the night of the 8th of March under this worse case.441 for Trump and 355 for Cruz. It is very likely that in a lot of these states the polls are right like Miss, La, and Ky! Just food for thought as Al and Tenn kind of supports such a regional case. I also took this to the 15th and all the way to the 22nd of March...Well, unless cruz can pull a jackass out of his ass and win both Ohio and Florida = he's finished.

As long as they keep him from getting 1237 they can have a contested convention and eliminate him. Above that 50%, he's their man.

Forum List

Back