Nearly Five Months Of Hearing The Terms:Hacking, Meddling & Interfering.So What Do They Mean ???

Elijah Cummings sure looks like a jackass now,,,now that we have found out that Russia had nothing to do with Hillary losing in a landslide

with Hillary losing in a landslide

SECOND LOL......

The Democrat outpaced President Donald Trump by almost 2.9 million votes, with 65,844,954 (48.2%) to his 62,979,879 (46.1%), according to revised and certified final election results from all 50 states and the District of Columbia.

Is interfering, meddling, and influencing always bad or only when the Russians can be implicated? We pay Israel billions of dollars every year to do the same thing, and they still badmouth us.

Is interfering, meddling, and influencing always bad or only when the Russians can be implicated? We pay Israel billions of dollars every year to do the same thing, and they still badmouth us.

I guess the obvious distinction is... if it works out for ME.. tis good, against ME... tis bad

Seriously though, there is a distinction between international and national consideration on that issue, hens the voluminous, pedantic litany of laws pertaining to it....

Donald Trump won 3,084 of America's 3,141 counties. Thats a landslide !!!

ANOTHER moronic statement.......Did you know that Kentucky has MORE THAN DOUBLE the amount of counties than California????............LOL

Forum List

Back