Nearly all of recent COVID deaths are among the unvaccinated

That's correct. There is no ONE.

Since (a) simplistic, shallow partisan politics have completely distorted and perverted our society, since (b) no one source can be trusted, since (c) the only way to see the big picture is to be honest and curious and engage critical thinking skills, and since (d) we clearly no longer possess the capacity as a society to do that, I sure as hell don't have an answer.

This is self-inflicted wound, and we're decaying into caveman tribalism.
6m2pkp.jpg

That's correct. There is no ONE.

Since (a) simplistic, shallow partisan politics have completely distorted and perverted our society, since (b) no one source can be trusted, since (c) the only way to see the big picture is to be honest and curious and engage critical thinking skills, and since (d) we clearly no longer possess the capacity as a society to do that, I sure as hell don't have an answer.

This is self-inflicted wound, and we're decaying into caveman tribalism.
Yes, tribalism.

Those who let themselves blindly follow swamp creatures without question.

Those who oppose all swamp creatures.

Darwin Awards are on me.

COVID is now killing just those who are too stupid, stubborn or Trump loving to get vaccinated.

Nearly all COVID-19 deaths in the U.S. now are in people who weren’t vaccinated, a staggering demonstration of how effective the shots have been and an indication that deaths per day — now down to under 300 — could be practically zero if everyone eligible got the vaccine.
Not the reports I'm seeing
Thanks for playing

I am not angry or upset. I am grateful. I most likely would not have survived if I didn't get the shots. About 3 months ago I stopped wearing my mask, within a month I had Covid. Although I became ill I did not die from it. I am overdue for a booster right now, but I want to wait more towards fall to get it. We are still having over 400 people a day dying of it in the United States and that number will only go up because everywhere I go and no one is wearing masks anymore so it's just going to keep spreading around. Human nature, damned if you do and damned if you don't. You got to love it.
Do you wear a mask now?

Never been in the bubble.... I bet you have even been vaccinated for Monkey Pox
You are squarely in the bubble, if you read any lying reports that contradict the thread title, and no factual reports that all align with the thread title.

It doesn't matter what whiny words come pouring out of you next. That's a fact.

You are squarely in the bubble, if you read any lying reports that contradict the thread title, and no factual reports that all align with the thread title.

the vax MAY make the disease milder, but we were told it would prevent it. That was a lie and you fricken well know it.

the vax MAY make the disease milder, but we were told it would prevent it. That was a lie and you fricken well know it.
It forces your body to produce anti bodies.........but over time the anti bodies are gone.....Doesn't train shit.

So it 's a treatment and not a vaccine by old standards. And the vaccine was not supposed to leave the injection site..........but it did.

The HUMAN RACE are the new lab rats.

Apparently?

You have not been reading the thread.

Up to date information has already proven it, to be, conclusively bullshit. From reliable sources.

1657193191452-png.667286

Darwin Awards are on me.

COVID is now killing just those who are too stupid, stubborn or Trump loving to get vaccinated.

Nearly all COVID-19 deaths in the U.S. now are in people who weren’t vaccinated, a staggering demonstration of how effective the shots have been and an indication that deaths per day — now down to under 300 — could be practically zero if everyone eligible got the vaccine.
OP's link is not a functioning link at this time.

Questioning some things is normal, questioning everything is abnormal as far as I'm concerned. Believing there's some vast conspiracy is a choice, I choose not to. I believe the people on this site are a new unique group unto themselves. In creating a comfortable nest here most people on here tend to view things differently. This nest has made them more cruel, more vicious; they become laws unto themselves, losing much of their assemblance of humanity. In my mind, it is not a pretty picture. Have a good day, I plan on it.
This is satire...right?
How about the greater lie, that the Wuhan Red Death is deadly?
It's on par with...a bad flu season. Not great, but not worth shutting down the world.
Anyone who still believes in these shots at this point is either functionally cognitively impaired or willfully ignorant.

I will note that Stann is STILL the only one here still defending the shots. Silence is deafening, you might say...
You missed one: evil.
Yep, they keep spinning it. I’m up to 8 unvaxed friends who’ve had the ChiCom flu. A couple of days feeling off to a week with flu like symptoms then back to work.
I had it last month. Basically, it was a mild flu-felt like crap with no appetite for 4 days. Felt a little off another few days.

Spanish flu

But the other factor is that people were not as MOBILE then

How fast does a virus spread on a horse and buggy?

I have some anti-vaxers in my family. Not blood relatives. Not too bright.
It takes on average over 10 years to develop a standard vaccine. If the world had waited 10 years to vaccinate during this pandemic the death toll would have been unimaginable. This is no ordinary virus, it is hardly mutable and very infectious. We are currently in the sixth wave due to its nature. Thank GOD they did what they did. Instead of 4 million deaths worldwide, it could have easily been 40 million or 400 million without the vaccines.

Forum List

Back