Nearly all of recent COVID deaths are among the unvaccinated

The coronavirus was dangerous to people with other serious health issues. The big lie was that if you get vaccinated you can not get or spread the virus. Why did they spread that lie? What did they gain from that?

The bigger lie was that people died from the virus itself.

I bet you know that the death rate from the Wuhan was about Zero.

Doesn’t matter, swamp creatures have brainwashed you into thinking the mystery substance injected will keep you safe so they can rake in the big profits.

And you willingly complied like a sheep.
Well you can have it both ways. If there's a problem it's mostly Republicans faults. You believe there's a problem I do not. Good luck with that.

The coronavirus was dangerous to people with other serious health issues. The big lie was that if you get vaccinated you can not get or spread the virus. Why did they spread that lie? What did they gain from that?
They never said that, if they did, they would have said the efficacy rate was 100%. I never said that.

I know... funny.
But I am asking an honest question.
There has been pretty much nothing but misinformation from all sides and all govt. agencies from all levels.
What person/agency should people listen to?
Exactly. There really is no one
That's correct. There is no ONE.

Since (a) simplistic, shallow partisan politics have completely distorted and perverted our society, since (b) no one source can be trusted, since (c) the only way to see the big picture is to be honest and curious and engage critical thinking skills, and since (d) we clearly no longer possess the capacity as a society to do that, I sure as hell don't have an answer.

This is self-inflicted wound, and we're decaying into caveman tribalism.

That's correct. There is no ONE.

Since (a) simplistic, shallow partisan politics have completely distorted and perverted our society, since (b) no one source can be trusted, since (c) the only way to see the big picture is to be honest and curious and engage critical thinking skills, and since (d) we clearly no longer possess the capacity as a society to do that, I sure as hell don't have an answer.

This is self-inflicted wound, and we're decaying into caveman tribalism.
We are already there

Fine, for me it worked, I'm still alive. I'd hate to see the numbers of deaths and hospitalizations if they did nothing. As it is there were 552 million cases of covid so far and 6.34 million deaths. Relatively mild for a pandemic; if this had happened 50 years ago I'm sure the numbers of deaths would be 10 or 100 times that.
Spanish flu

But the other factor is that people were not as MOBILE then

How fast does a virus spread on a horse and buggy?

Well you can have it both ways. If there's a problem it's mostly Republicans faults. You believe there's a problem I do not. Good luck with that.
Yeah, I know. It’s not Joe ready to fire 11,000 servicemen for not getting the useless jab, it’s citizen Trump doing it.

At a time our military is very understaffed no less.

I do not keep records of all this garbage, but the study I quoted was on children 6 months to 5 years old. And it was a legitimate Pfizer site reporting on the results.
A Pfizer site?

You don't think they have a conflict of interest, and that, maybe, just maybe, their studies, and researchers, might suffer from confirmation bias?

Did you have learn any critical thinking at all?

6m2q04.jpg

Last edited:
You are correct about the campaign contributions and kickbacks. And once again, like big oil, Republicans have received more contributions than Democrats. So what does that tell you if your theory is correct. www.statnews.com Pharma is showing congress with cash even as drug makers rush to... August 10th, 2020. In 14 out of 16 elections stating to 1990, pharmaceutical industry packs have given more money to Republicans than Democrats. Fully affecting 2/3 of Congress.
Alright, there is a real disconnect here.

YOU KNOW THIS?

And yet, you bleev all the lies? Of course both establishment parties and pols on both sides were corrupt when it came to the plandemic, no one denies this.

wtf? :dunno:

Are you a bot? :eusa_think:

6m2p29.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, I know. It’s not Joe ready to fire 11,000 servicemen for not getting the useless jab, it’s citizen Trump doing it.

At a time our military is very understaffed no less.
senile joey has been president for 18 months, nothing going on today is Trump's fault. its all on the old senile criminal called Biden.

Forum List

Back