Nearly all of recent COVID deaths are among the unvaccinated

Wrong.
Covid is LESS mutable, infectious, or lethal than seasonal flu.
The only reason it killed as many as it did, was because we prevented it from ending.
When you "flatten the curve", you conserve easy hosts and prevent an epidemic from being able to end normally, through herd immunity, as it would have after just a few months.
You're obviously have no knowledge of coronaviruses.

You're replying to an older post. There are six and a half million deaths because of covid. We are in the sixth wave of the pandemic. Australia is being hit very hard by the omicron mutations Ba.2 and Ba.5 right now 30,000 cases a day.Our infection control people here in the US are gearing up for the fall and winter rise which they foresee is going to be quite bad again. But you are free to believe whatever you wish, a lot of people these days are bleeding a lot of lies and live in a fantasy world. The virus lives in the real world.
all viruses live in the real world. But we only shut the world down for one, and that one is no worse than thousands of others. If we had let it run its course, it would be over by now. The Chinese won this round because of idiots like you.

all viruses live in the real world. But we only shut the world down for one, and that one is no worse than thousands of others. If we had let it run its course, it would be over by now. The Chinese won this round because of idiots like you.
LOL, I call six and a half million dead and growing a big problem. This virus keeps giving and giving. The modern world can't they lock down long enough to prevent it from spreading. It has changed life forever on this planet anyways you can't even comprehend. We did all this to ourselves. This world is definitely overpopulated and heading into downward spiral that no one can stop.

I just got tested and only one line appeared....so I'm gold!

The current vaccines available are worthless for the current viruses running around. ba.5 and ba.2 are easily able to bypass vaccinated individual's immune system.

However they say that they will have a new variant vaccine sometime this Fall/winter...that might work with the variants in circulation.

The biggest threat is the variants that bypass all available treatments....and it's not like the current treatments are all that wonderful. Losing your hair from taking a antiviral is not exactly having a good time from side effects.

Be careful....this latest variant is fast....very fast. High r-naught factor. And people are dying at about 500/day from it now....it's only going to get worse this fall/winter.

no, that would be you. the common cold is a coronavirus.
There are 4 common cold corona virus strains. Tuen SARS, MERs, and the 7Th is covid.

They knew a ton about corona befote this backed by studies. They pretended not to know and lied to Sheep like Stann who says Baaaaa Baaaas

LOL, I call six and a half million dead and growing a big problem. This virus keeps giving and giving. The modern world can't they lock down long enough to prevent it from spreading. It has changed life forever on this planet anyways you can't even comprehend. We did all this to ourselves. This world is definitely overpopulated and heading into downward spiral that no one can stop.
From or with. And had off label been used early not many. Average age of feath U.S. is 81 with 4 mocorbids. Terminal cancer. Oh its a covid death chaching $70k from the Cares Act.

Let me speak your language. Govt good Baaaa Baaaa

how many die annually from flu, cancer, gang violence, heart disease, car wrecks, etc? Yes, being alive causes death. Covid is NOT the major cause of death in the world today, wake the fuck up!

I just got tested and only one line appeared....so I'm gold!

The current vaccines available are worthless for the current viruses running around. ba.5 and ba.2 are easily able to bypass vaccinated individual's immune system.

However they say that they will have a new variant vaccine sometime this Fall/winter...that might work with the variants in circulation.

The biggest threat is the variants that bypass all available treatments....and it's not like the current treatments are all that wonderful. Losing your hair from taking a antiviral is not exactly having a good time from side effects.

Be careful....this latest variant is fast....very fast. High r-naught factor. And people are dying at about 500/day from it now....it's only going to get worse this fall/winter.
Correct.That's what the experts are saying and statistics don't lie.

how many die annually from flu, cancer, gang violence, heart disease, car wrecks, etc? Yes, being alive causes death. Covid is NOT the major cause of death in the world today, wake the fuck up!
Covid-19 was listed as the third most common death in the United States last year. Only heart disease and cancer beat it out. I'd call that significant so you shut the fuck up

Covid-19 was listed as the third most common death in the United States last year. Only heart disease and cancer beat it out. I'd call that significant so you shut the fuck up
you just don't get it and probably never will. Dying WITH covid is not dying FROM covid. The vast majority of those people died from other serious medical issues and happened to have covid at the time. They are lying to you, wake up.

You don't understand at all. The reason they went this route is because developing a standard vaccine takes on average at least 10 years.
Yes, because you don't know if there are any long-term adverse effects without long-term testing. If you want to take that chance instead of taking the <1% chance that covid will kill you, have at it. Your body, your choice. Let others decide for themselves. Personally, I couldn't be happier with my decision to remain unvaxxed. Still alive, my immune system beat covid (with a little help from ivermectin), and I'm not concerned with long-term adverse effects. I hope there are none for the vaxxed, as well.

I know these things they're facts. For one thing you could just speak into the microphone on your phone and ask how long does it take to develop a vaccine. Then you could simply ask what were the estimated death toll be if no vaccine was developed for covid. I'm sure it'll give you the two answers you need answered.
An estimate is an opinion, not a fact.

This world is definitely overpopulated and heading into downward spiral that no one can stop.
hair-fire.gif

Yes, because you don't know if there are any long-term adverse effects without long-term testing. If you want to take that chance instead of taking the <1% chance that covid will kill you, have at it. Your body, your choice. Let others decide for themselves. Personally, I couldn't be happier with my decision to remain unvaxxed. Still alive, my immune system beat covid (with a little help from ivermectin), and I'm not concerned with long-term adverse effects. I hope there are none for the vaxxed, as well.
Long term Covid infection effects are becoming more known as time progresses....especially among the multiple infection crowd.

I'm not saying that the long term effects of mRNA vaccines are known either...

But currently one of these two poison pills has known side effects...and it isn't the mRNA vaccines. The autoimmune disorders are getting to be higher and higher on the list among those multiple times infected and never vaxxed.

you just don't get it and probably never will. Dying WITH covid is not dying FROM covid. The vast majority of those people died from other serious medical issues and happened to have covid at the time. They are lying to you, wake up.
No you don't understand. If covid exacerbated standing chronic conditions making them acute; then the cause of death is covid.

Forum List

Back