Nearly all of recent COVID deaths are among the unvaccinated

And only about 150 of the more than 18,000 COVID-19 deaths in May were in fully vaccinated people. That translates to about 0.8%, or five deaths per day on average.

When the actuall virus only kills about 1.2%
so then according to you, there should be 906 thousand people dead from vaccines. Since 151 million in US vaccinated times 0.006 is 906,000.

And only about 150 of the more than 18,000 COVID-19 deaths in May were in fully vaccinated people. That translates to about 0.8%, or five deaths per day on average.

so then according to you, there should be 906 thousand people dead from vaccines. Since 151 million in US vaccinated times 0.006 is 906,000.

WTF are you talking about?
The virus only kills about 1.2%
Are you going to argue that fact?

Darwin Awards are on me.

COVID is now killing just those who are too stupid, stubborn or Trump loving to get vaccinated.

Nearly all COVID-19 deaths in the U.S. now are in people who weren’t vaccinated, a staggering demonstration of how effective the shots have been and an indication that deaths per day — now down to under 300 — could be practically zero if everyone eligible got the vaccine.
Their medical insurance should be terminated if they get covid and wouldn’t get vaccinated. Medical providers shouldn’t have to clutter their facilities with people who don’t care if they die. It is their right to die. But then the ramifications are on them
Insurance companies are not paying out anything related to Covid, the government is still covering all Covid related treatments. Shots, tests, hospitalizations, doctor's visits, deaths and on and on. Talk to the Democrats, they passed the last stimulus bill to make sure these were covered.

the post you were replying to implies that you we asserting vaccinated 0.8% death rate

Darwin Awards are on me.

COVID is now killing just those who are too stupid, stubborn or Trump loving to get vaccinated.

Nearly all COVID-19 deaths in the U.S. now are in people who weren’t vaccinated, a staggering demonstration of how effective the shots have been and an indication that deaths per day — now down to under 300 — could be practically zero if everyone eligible got the vaccine.
I know a bunch of Liberals who won't get vaccinated and insist everyone near them wear a mask.

Unless something has changed I feel safe in saying political affiliation is not put on a death certificate so how about people stop pretending they know which way someone who died from covid leaned politically.
How about we just admit that asshole Republican have been obstructive towards COVID measures since day 1
That has extended to not getting vaccinated

Blue States saw 70 percent protected weeks ago
Red States are still fighting for 50

Unless something has changed I feel safe in saying political affiliation is not put on a death certificate so how about people stop pretending they know which way someone who died from covid leaned politically.
How about we just admit that asshole Republican have been obstructive towards COVID measures since day 1

How about we admit that before Biden was elected it was those on the left questioning the safety of vaccine and saying they wouldn’t get it. How about we admit that when Trump was President the Democrats were just as willing to politicize the covid vaccine as Republicans were after Biden was elected. How about we admit both parties politicized something that never should have been politicized. When you and the other lefties are ready to do that let’s know until then spare everybody your phony partisan self serving horse shit.

How about we admit that before Biden was elected it was those on the left questioning the safety of vaccine and saying they wouldn’t get it. How about we admit that when Trump was President the Democrats were just as willing to politicize the covid vaccine as Republicans were after Biden was elected. How about we admit both parties politicized something that never should have been politicized. When you and the other lefties are ready to do that let’s know until then spare everybody your phony partisan self serving horse shit.
I say Bullshit
Show me any links to the left downplaying the vaccine?

The left said they didn’t trust Trump claims of cures but would trust scientists

Darwin Awards are on me.

I don't think the Trump angle really adds up. I know plenty of Trump supporters who have taken the vaccine, and also many liberals who haven't. They were anti-vaxxers before it became a partisan thing.

Darwin Awards are on me.

I don't think the Trump angle really adds up. I know plenty of Trump supporters who have taken the vaccine, and also many liberals who haven't. They were anti-vaxxers before it became a partisan thing.

Look at vaccination rates in Red States vs Blue States and get back to me.

Why did every ex President get filmed getting vaccinated while Trump refused?

I say Bullshit

The left said they didn’t trust Trump claims of cures but would trust scientist.
I said politicizing the vaccine nothing about cures.
Biden and Harris preemptively sow doubt on Trump vaccine announcement
'Trump vaccine'-trashing Cuomo snubbed Azar, skipped 17 White House meetings
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...fbea6a-f831-11ea-a275-1a2c2d36e1f1_story.html

So now we are seeing the results of the Anti-COVID vaccination misinformation campaign.

While the vaccine delivered on the promise to prevent the disease and infections and deaths are way down, The morons who refuse to be vaccinated are the ones who are dying and keeping the virus alive

There isn't much that can be done about those who won't get vaccinated. They have the choice to decide to get it or not.

Just have to let natural selection takes it's course.

I say Bullshit

The left said they didn’t trust Trump claims of cures but would trust scientist.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...fbea6a-f831-11ea-a275-1a2c2d36e1f1_story.html

Show me this

“Biden was elected it was those on the left questioning the safety of vaccine and saying they wouldn’t get it.”

Kamala said she didn’t trust Trumps word on the vaccine, not that she didn’t trust scientists

I will not take his word for it," the California senator said. "He's looking at an election coming up in less than 60 days, and he's grasping to get whatever he can to pretend he has been a leader on this issue when he is not."

Harris reiterated her concern in a Monday interview with WISN. She told the Wisconsin ABC-affiliate she'd wait until "the public health professionals and the scientists told us that we can trust it."

I say Bullshit

Show me this

“Biden was elected it was those on the left questioning the safety of vaccine and saying they wouldn’t get it.”

Kamala said she didn’t trust Trumps word on the vaccine, not that she didn’t trust scientists

I will not take his word for it," the California senator said. "He's looking at an election coming up in less than 60 days, and he's grasping to get whatever he can to pretend he has been a leader on this issue when he is not."

Harris reiterated her concern in a Monday interview with WISN. She told the Wisconsin ABC-affiliate she'd wait until "the public health professionals and the scientists told us that we can trust it."
It is doctors and the scientists who determine if any vaccine is safe and ready for distribution not the President so the claim about being worried about it because of Trump is BS. These people got and continued to distribute the same vaccine they claimed to be so worried about after they were sworn in so their concern ended after it was no longer to their advantage to be concerned.

Darwin Awards are on me.

Look at vaccination rates in Red States vs Blue States and get back to me.

Nah.

Why did every ex President get filmed getting vaccinated while Trump refused?

Because he reflexively rejects whatever the press is promoting. Even vaccines that he pushed into production.

the post you were replying to implies that you we asserting vaccinated 0.8% death rate

Uh...no it didnt.

Forum List

Back