Nearly all of recent COVID deaths are among the unvaccinated

Darwin Awards are on me.

COVID is now killing just those who are too stupid, stubborn or Trump loving to get vaccinated.

Nearly all COVID-19 deaths in the U.S. now are in people who weren’t vaccinated, a staggering demonstration of how effective the shots have been and an indication that deaths per day — now down to under 300 — could be practically zero if everyone eligible got the vaccine.

Enjoy your death celebrations with comrades
Oh no darlin. It’s the trumpscum who are all buddy buddy with Russia.

no one is celebrating their deaths. It it pointed out that you can’t fix stupid

you know how that is

Everything is your POTUS Trump due to your TDS / Trump OCD Jildo.

Are you seeking help?

Darwin Awards are on me.

COVID is now killing just those who are too stupid, stubborn or Trump loving to get vaccinated.

Nearly all COVID-19 deaths in the U.S. now are in people who weren’t vaccinated, a staggering demonstration of how effective the shots have been and an indication that deaths per day — now down to under 300 — could be practically zero if everyone eligible got the vaccine.
You know I have heard this claim before but when I go back and look at the evidence...the odd thing that I find is that the deaths occured before the vaccine was widely disperse with its 2nd dose and the supposed weeks it needs to be counted as a vaccinated person.

Last edited:
tupid, stubborn or Trump loving to get vaccinated
BLACKS in Detroit are at 35% vaccination rate.

You think they are Trump, or Biden voters???

All vaccinated people are most of the heart arrhythmia cases in people way to young to have heart problems. There is also a good chance the vaccination spreads their new shiny object the Delta variant.

They saw you coming and now people are dying.

Darwin Awards are on me.

RW, we always knew it would come to this, if they got a vaccine that works. They did. They appear to have multiples that work. I agree the unvaccinated are candidates for the Darwin award, as they will breed themselves out of existence sometime in the future and many disappear by the ravages of the disease, posing a lesson to family and friends.
I'm good with it. Got mine, as does my family. Guess we will hang around and watch.

Darwin Awards are on me.

Enjoy your death celebrations with comrades
Oh no darlin. It’s the trumpscum who are all buddy buddy with Russia.

no one is celebrating their deaths. It it pointed out that you can’t fix stupid

you know how that is

Everything is your POTUS Trump due to your TDS / Trump OCD Jildo.

Are you seeking help?
It was Trump who politicized COVID making masks and Social Distancing a political statement. Rather than publicizing getting vaccinated, Trump and his wife snuck off to get vaccinated. MAGA nation has taken it up and Red States are trailing miserably in getting vaccinated
It is a major part of his legacy

All vaccinated people are most of the heart arrhythmia cases in people way to young to have heart problems. There is also a good chance the vaccination spreads their new shiny object the Delta variant.

Can I put you on the list for a Darwin Award?

Can I put you on the list for a Darwin Award?
Your lists mean nothing, just like you. Knock yourself out.

Five years from now...." If you received the COVID vaccine you maybe entitled to compensation".... flooding the airwaves non stop
You probably hire them bloodsuckers.

No but my husband's firm will probably get even more profitable

Sit down, sheep

Bloodsucking lawyers trying to profit off of COVID vaccine lawsuits will have a hard time winning when the data shows only the unvaccinated continued to die of COVID

Darwin Awards are on me.

Their medical insurance should be terminated if they get covid and wouldn’t get vaccinated. Medical providers shouldn’t have to clutter their facilities with people who don’t care if they die. It is their right to die. But then the ramifications are on them

What really pisses me off is the number of medical professionals who refuse to get vaccinated

Five years from now...." If you received the COVID vaccine you maybe entitled to compensation".... flooding the airwaves non stop
You probably hire them bloodsuckers.

No but my husband's firm will probably get even more profitable

Sit down, sheep
Husband is a bloodsucker? Go figure.

A very good one. You know, the guy you loons call at 3 AM when you fckd up lol

Darwin Awards are on me.

Fake news

Darwin Awards are on me.

Fake news
LOL

A other candidate for Mr Darwin

Darwin Awards are on me.

An Associated Press analysis of available government data from May shows that “breakthrough” infections in fully vaccinated people accounted for fewer than 1,200 of more than 853,000 COVID-19 hospitalizations. That’s about 0.1%.

Bwahahahaha.....ahahahahah.......heh heh heh .....ahhhhhhh hahhhhh hahhhhh....

Wanna Buy a Bridge in NYC?

Darwin Awards are on me.

An Associated Press analysis of available government data from May shows that “breakthrough” infections in fully vaccinated people accounted for fewer than 1,200 of more than 853,000 COVID-19 hospitalizations. That’s about 0.1%.

Bwahahahaha.....ahahahahah.......heh heh heh .....ahhhhhhh hahhhhh hahhhhh....

Wanna Buy a Bridge in NYC?
Another candidate for Mr Darwin

So now we are seeing the results of the Anti-COVID vaccination misinformation campaign.

While the vaccine delivered on the promise to prevent the disease and infections and deaths are way down, The morons who refuse to be vaccinated are the ones who are dying and keeping the virus alive

Forum List

Back