Nearly 40% of Marines have declined Covid-19 vaccine

I didn't know that declining a shot was an option in the Marines. From my personal experience you were ordered to show up at the site and Corpsmen were there with the needles and it didn't matter what the issue was. I recall getting sick immediately from a flu shot administered with the "gun". Do they still use that thing?

No, the jet injector or "gun" went away a LONG time ago. The DoD stopped using them in 1997.

I didn't know that declining a shot was an option in the Marines. From my personal experience you were ordered to show up at the site and Corpsmen were there with the needles and it didn't matter what the issue was. I recall getting sick immediately from a flu shot administered with the "gun". Do they still use that thing?

No, the jet injector or "gun" went away a LONG time ago. The DoD stopped using them in 1997.
I go back longer than that but thanx for the input.

To each their own. Can't say I blame them at this point.

Washington (CNN)Nearly 40% of US Marines are declining Covid-19 vaccinations, according to data provided to CNN on Friday by the service, the first branch to disclose service-wide numbers on acceptance and declination.
As of Thursday, approximately 75,500 Marines have received vaccines, including fully vaccinated and partially vaccinated service men and women. About 48,000 Marines have chosen not to receive vaccines, for a declination rate of 38.9%.
CNN has reached out to the other services for acceptance and declination rates.
The corresponding acceptance rate for vaccinations among Marines -- 61.1% -- is not far off the military estimate of two-thirds, or about 66%.

Another 102,000 Marines have not yet been offered the vaccines. The total number of Marines includes active-duty, reserves and Individual Mobilization Augmentee Marines.
The declination rate at Camp Lejeune in North Carolina, one of the prominent Marine Corps bases, was far higher, at 57%, according to another set of data provided to CNN. Of 26,400 Marines who have been offered vaccinations, 15,100 have chosen not to receive them, a number that includes both II Marine Expeditionary Force and Marine Corps Installation East -- Camp Lejeune. Another 11,500 active-duty Marines are scheduled to be offered the vaccines.
Why give them
No surprise that Rump’s Bigly Lies about the COVIDs set the hook in 38% of Marines. I’d have guessed it would have been more.
Since when are vaccines voluntary in the military?

I go back longer than that but thanx for the input.

So do I but the last one I remember was about 1991 in the Gulf War preps.

I hear the shot was designed by Bill Gates and injects a microchip that will control your brain

60 40 sounds about right. If there is something that’s an obvious yes it’s hard to find over 60 percent to be in favor. A lot of that is disinformation, a lot lack of common sense

Proving there are some smart Marines who refuse to take the experimental gene therapy shot they call a vaccine. If it was not an experiment "vaccine" than the Military could not decline the shot,

Fit people aren't getting sick from COVID. There aren't a lot of sickly Marines.

The military never asked me if I wanted a vaccine they just gave it. What's up with that?
The Nuremberg Laws make it a crime to use people for medical experiments against their will, and it has caused blowback for our military when they have tried it...
Somewhere along the line vaccines became voluntary in the military. I was in during the eighties and was not offered a choice in receiving the numerous vaccines I received some of which actually made me desperately ill.

Nuremberg Laws

I'm afraid The Nuremberg Laws (AKA Blood and Honour Laws) were enacted in Nazi Germany in 1935 that excluded Jews from marrying non-Aryans or participating in any public employment.

They not only didn't outlaw medical experimentation, they positively encouraged them.

Proving there are some smart Marines who refuse to take the experimental gene therapy shot they call a vaccine. If it was not an experiment "vaccine" than the Military could not decline the shot,

Marines get labeled dumb by some, but apparently at least 40% of them are rather smart. A lot smarter than large numbers of civilians.

Last edited:
Fit people aren't getting sick from COVID. There aren't a lot of sickly Marines.
And what does the have to do with the military giving its members a choice if they want the "Vaccine" or not?

1618144032942.png

vax fatalities, and it's only april of '21....~S~

Forum List

Back