NC has responded to the Feds

You'll find out when it goes to court and likely loses, won't you? Then you and Kazzie can yell at clouds about "activist judges". :lol:
So you call it discrimination but you don't know why?
Do you have ANY idea how stupid that makes you sound? Seriously.

It is discrimination based on gender identity.
The NC law for instance specifies biology, not social constructs. That isn't discrimination. Is it literally equality.
Biology? No. This is biology.

The 6 Most Common Biological Sexes in Humans

You can also ask the Jews: More Than Just Male and Female: The Six Genders in Classical Judaism
That linked to harped on hermaphrodites a lot. Do people not realize there is a difference?
XX males and XY females aren't Intersexed. They also aren't normal male or females either but they look just fine. That's biology.

So you call it discrimination but you don't know why?
Do you have ANY idea how stupid that makes you sound? Seriously.

The NC law for instance specifies biology, not social constructs. That isn't discrimination. Is it literally equality.

You can also ask the Jews: More Than Just Male and Female: The Six Genders in Classical Judaism
That linked to harped on hermaphrodites a lot. Do people not realize there is a difference?
XX males and XY females aren't Intersexed. They also aren't normal male or females either but they look just fine. That's biology.
whats your point?

whats your point?
My point is you can't use biology to say transgender kids shouldn't be in one bathroom or another. XX and XY doesn't make one male or female. Both can be male or female, or both at the same time. You morons aren't pissing your pants over that so back off the transgender kids, gender ain't what you think it is.

whats your point?
My point is you can't use biology to say transgender kids shouldn't be in one bathroom or another. XX and XY doesn't make one male or female. Both can be male or female, or both at the same time. You morons aren't pissing your pants over that so back off the transgender kids, gender ain't what you think it is.
There is a difference between hermaphrodites and transsexuals. One is a mental defunct, the other is physical. Dumbass.

whats your point?
There is a difference between hermaphrodites and transsexuals. One is a mental defunct, the other is physical. Dumbass.

And what is the recommended treatment, Doctor, for this "mental defunct"?

whats your point?

Im not acknowledging you in this thread anymore until you can cite how this is discrimination.

whats your point?

Im not acknowledging you in this thread anymore until you can cite how this is discrimination.

I already did. It's discrimination based on gender identity. That you don't recognize it as discrimination is your failing not mine.

What is the recommended treatment for gender dysphoria?

whats your point?

I already did. It's discrimination based on gender identity. That you don't recognize it as discrimination is your failing not mine.

If they specify biology in the bill, how is it discrimination?

If they specify biology in the bill, how is it discrimination?

Again, just because you don't recognize it as discrimination doesn't mean trans folks don't feel discriminated against. Whites didn't think they were discriminating against blacks by giving them their very own water fountain either.

So is it discrimination to have separate but equal bathroom facilities for those who identify as men and those who identify as women?

We shall see when the courts weigh in.

I was actually asking you for your opinion. Do you consider it discrimination to have separate but equal bathrooms for those who identify as men and those who identify as women?

I was actually asking you for your opinion. Do you consider it discrimination to have separate but equal bathrooms for those who identify as men and those who identify as women?
Why not just call those facilities "the mentally disabled facilities"? There is no such thing as a "woman" who is actually instead a man. There is only a man caught up and indulged in serious mental delusions. He is unable to face reality. In the DSM that's the #1 symptom of mental illness.

whats your point?

Again it's not discrimination.

Same sex couples not given the same opportunity to marry as heterosexuals is discrimination.

A woman that is not given the same pay as a man doing the same exact job is discrimination.

An African American being forced to use a seperate facility that is below the standards and sanitation of a facility given to others is discrimination.

Each example illustrates an individual being treated at a "disadvantage" from someone given the same opportunity. Transgenders are pushing for a "personal preference" ... unlike those clear obvious examples of discrimination above there is no difference in facility provided standards, no obvious disadvantage of opportunity that others enjoy that they don't themselves receive.

You need to have a better understanding of the actual clear cut definition of "discrimination" ... having your own personal preference (and that's all this REALLY is when you get down to the bottom truth of it) of using of a woman's room over a man's restroom is not. I could PREFER to have my own personal jet such as the perks found with congress representatives like Nancy Pelosi or even president Obama, it doesn't mean I'm being discriminated against for not being allowed the same opportunity to.

Last edited:
So is it discrimination to have separate but equal bathroom facilities for those who identify as men and those who identify as women?

How hard would it be to do a pecker check in a communal shower? This isn't just about bathrooms and bigots Seawytch. It's about showers and rape survivors... The Justices, including Ginsburg, are not going to see this myopically like you would like them to. They know that if applicable to bathrooms, it will be applicable to locker/changing rooms, showers, dorms and all the rest marked "women" outside the door. You've read Justice Ginsburg's comments about equality and segregated bathrooms? I have.

And, finally, your Church will lose its first significant legal battle. Women will prevail. Your tried-and-true singsongs of "bigot!" "transphobe!" "The majority actually likes the idea!" or my most recent favorite "Even rape survivors are OK with it!"....none of it is going to get you any traction. You're going to lose.

Forum List

Back