NBC/WSJ poll: Obama leads in Florida, Virginia, Ohio

Rinata

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
The latest NBC/WSJ/Marist swing state surveys of Ohio, Florida and Virginia do not hold good news for Mitt Romney.

President Obama leads Ohio, a crucial battleground, by seven points, according to the surveys. He leads by five points in the other two. And the undecideds are few. The polls were taken from Sept. 9 through Sept. 11.

The numbers in Ohio roughly match up with internal surveys conducted by both Democrats and Republicans recently, and it is a state where Romney's campaign knows it has a battle. The auto bailout and the ads from the pro-Obama super PAC slamming Romney's business record have had an impact.

NBC/WSJ poll: Obama leads in Florida, Virginia, Ohio - POLITICO.com

Are they going to have one of those debates that is strictly foreign policy?

lol, after Mitt Palin...errr...Romney staggers through that I think his fate may be sealed.

I'm kinda wondering if those numbers are going to change after what's happening in the ME with our embassy's.

I think they will once people find out that the embassy had no security features whatsoever.
We're talking none, nada.

The Ambassador and others were sitting ducks for this attack.

Yeah...I see what you two mean. MY bad
It is always good for the president when the ME goes postal on US embassy's in an election cycle...:rolleyes:

Sheesh, keep spinning boys.

Watch and learn. Romney's dumb statement and the republicans bashing of Romney yesterday and today helped Obama. The public blames anti-muslim christian conservatives for the film, not Obama.

Yeah...I see what you two mean. MY bad
It is always good for the president when the ME goes postal on US embassy's in an election cycle...:rolleyes:

Sheesh, keep spinning boys.

Watch and learn. Romney's dumb statement and the republicans bashing of Romney yesterday and today helped Obama. The public blames anti-muslim christian conservatives for the film, not Obama.

Obama has to live with his words, he looked foolish

I don't follow any polls nor do I buy in to them.. I'll wait until election eve.. Otherwise it's all just geography.. a snapshot of this moment.. Nothing more.

I'm kinda wondering if those numbers are going to change after what's happening in the ME with our embassy's.

I think they will once people find out that the embassy had no security features whatsoever.

Really? Are you sure? Link please.

She's fairly correct. The embassy was only a temporary place until the actual embassy could be completed.

Virginia -
LIKELY VOTERS
September 2012
Democrat
Republican
Independent
Other
Total
REGISTERED VOTERS
September 2012
Democrat
Republican
Independent
Other
Total
Ohio
LIKELY VOTERS
September 2012
Strong Democrat
Not strong Democrat
Democrat leaning Independent
Just Independent
Republican leaning Independent
Not strong Republican
Strong Republican
Other
Total
REGISTERED VOTERS
September 2012
Strong Democrat
Not strong Democrat
Democrat leaning Independent
Just Independent
Republican leaning Independent
Not strong Republican
Strong Republican
Other
Total
Florida
LIKELY VOTERS
September 2012
Democrat
Republican
Independent
Other
Total
REGISTERED VOTERS
September 2012
Democrat
Republican
Independent
Other
Total

Really? Are you sure? Link please.

Truly. I'm not exaggerating. They didn't even have bullet proof glass.

Safe house where Ambassador died had no Marine guard and his body was missing for five hours: Full scale of chaos surrounding Libyan killings revealed

Benghazi consulate was not protected by the contingent of Marines that usually safeguard embassies and instead was guarded by Libyan and State Department security officers
Embassy was 'an interim facility' lacking bulletproof glass, reinforced doors or other features common to embassies

Read more: Safe house where Ambassador died had no Marine guard and his body was missing for five hours: Full scale of chaos surrounding Libyan killings revealed | Mail Online

Forum List

Back