NBC: TSA checkpoints causing 3 Hour delays

Contumacious

Radical Freedom
Aug 16, 2009
Adjuntas, PR , USA
Delays caused by TSA checkpoints is up to 3 hours at SEA-TAC airport.

Compare SEA-TAC with Zurich airport. In Zurich we experienced MINIMAL delays.

The reason Switzerland is not a target of Muslims RETALIATORY Attacks is because :

1- Switzerland is a NEUTRAL country
2- Switzerland did not recognize the Jewish State in 1949
3- Switzerland's armed forces are not meddling in the internal affairs of middle eastern countries
4- Switzerland is not subsidizing the Palestinian Holocaust to the tune of 12 BBBBBBBBBillions dollars a year
5- Switzerland did not invade Iraq in 1990 in order to defend the Jewish State
6- Switzerland did not destroy Syria in order to defend the Jewish State

Those are some points to ponder while waiting for 3 hours at the nation's airports.

Most people i know, do everything possible to avoid air travel. It's very sad, flying used to be such an enjoyable experience. But now it's a miserable hellish experience. I mean, the service started going downhill years ago. But that was about money, not Terrorism. Airline employees became miserable folks. Probably due to the poor treatment by their employers. Then you throw 9/11 in there. and it ended any hopes of flying ever being an enjoyable experience again. The Flight Attendants and other airline employees are angry and on edge. They'll have you arrested at the drop of a hat. We're a long long way from the golden age of air travel.

People really used to love flying. It was a fun adventurous experience. Now you go to an airport and get on a plane, it's pure misery all around you. There's even a good chance your child or elderly loved one will be groped by a smirking TSA goon. It's become a very sad mess. I'll only fly if it's absolutely necessary. And driving can still be a fun adventurous experience. I enjoy it. The Gestapo hasn't ruined it yet. But i suppose armed checkpoints aren't too far off. So enjoy it while you still can. Hit the road and see America. I plan to do it as often as possible.

Last edited:
Most people i know, do everything possible to avoid air travel. It's very sad, flying used to be such an enjoyable experience. But now it's a miserable hellish experience. I mean, the service started going downhill years ago. But that was about money, not Terrorism. Airline employees became miserable folks. Probably due the poor treatment by their employers. Then you throw 9/11 in there. and it ended any hopes of flying ever being an enjoyable experience again. The Flight Attendants and other airline employees are angry and on edge. They'll have you arrested at the drop of a hat. We're a long long way from the golden age of air travel.

People really used to love flying. It was a fun adventurous experience. Now you go to an airport and get on a plane, it's pure misery all around you. There's even a good chance your child or elderly loved one will be groped by a smirking TSA goon. It's become a very sad mess. I'll only fly if it's absolutely necessary. And driving can still be a fun adventurous experience. I enjoy it. The Gestapo hasn't ruined it yet. But i suppose armed checkpoints aren't too far off. So enjoy it while you still can. Hit the road and see America. I plan to do it as often as possible.
First time I ever had a devilled egg it was on our flight to Florida. I was 8 and I had ARRIVED, boy. We dressed up for air travel, too, our Sunday best.
I agree flying now is a punishment, and the less service, the higher the price. Maybe it's time to bring back trains and more QE 2's.

Most people i know, do everything possible to avoid air travel. It's very sad, flying used to be such an enjoyable experience. But now it's a miserable hellish experience. I mean, the service started going downhill years ago. But that was about money, not Terrorism. Airline employees became miserable folks. Probably due the poor treatment by their employers. Then you throw 9/11 in there. and it ended any hopes of flying ever being an enjoyable experience again. The Flight Attendants and other airline employees are angry and on edge. They'll have you arrested at the drop of a hat. We're a long long way from the golden age of air travel.

First time I ever had a devilled egg it was on our flight to Florida. I was 8 and I had ARRIVED, boy. We dressed up for air travel, too, our Sunday best.
I agree flying now is a punishment, and the less service, the higher the price. Maybe it's time to bring back trains and more QE 2's.

Oh yeah, flying was a fun adventurous experience. It started going downhill when the Airlines started abusing their workers and demanding Government Bailouts. The Airlines began a process of raping Taxpayers/Passengers/Workers. Nothing's been the same since. It became about greed, anger, and misery. Flight Attendants and other employees turned cold and bitter. Then you get a 9/11. And that's that. If you look at em sideways, they'll have you arrested on 'Terrorism' charges.

Driving is definitely the way to go now. Seeing America is still an adventure. I recommend all Americans explore the country. There's so many cool places to see. You don't have to leave the country to go on an adventure. It's a very big country. But like i said, that's until the numerous armed Gestapo check points begin. So enjoy it while you still can. I know i'm gonna.

Last edited:
I like how they started bag fees when fuel was high. Fuel is now at record lows , still have bag fees!

The reason Switzerland is not a target of Muslims RETALIATORY Attacks is because :

3- Switzerland's armed forces are not meddling in the internal affairs of middle eastern countries
4- Switzerland is not subsidizing the Palestinian Holocaust to the tune of 12 BBBBBBBBBillions dollars a year

Those are some points to ponder while waiting for 3 hours at the nation's airports.

Swiss chocolate .. an international peace keeper.

Most people i know, do everything possible to avoid air travel. It's very sad, flying used to be such an enjoyable experience. But now it's a miserable hellish experience. I mean, the service started going downhill years ago. But that was about money, not Terrorism. Airline employees became miserable folks. Probably due to the poor treatment by their employers. Then you throw 9/11 in there. and it ended any hopes of flying ever being an enjoyable experience again. The Flight Attendants and other airline employees are angry and on edge. They'll have you arrested at the drop of a hat. We're a long long way from the golden age of air travel.

Fedgov will do to the airlines what it did to the RR. But because they are too big to fail they will be bailed out.

Only a matter of time before some wingnut blames it on them having to pay the blue-gloves $15/hr.

Fedgov will do to the airlines what it did to the RR. But because they are too big to fail they will be bailed out.

Oh yeah. They've been bailed out before. It's only a matter of time before they demand another one. I would only fly at this point if it was an absolute necessity. Most Americans probably feel that way too.

However, driving and seeing America is still a great adventure. I think many more Americans are opting for that these days. Until the Gestapo starts setting up its armed check points everywhere, hittin the road will be an enjoyable experience.

Standing Up to the TSA

Almost overnight, the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) has gone from national joke to national nightmare. Passengers used to laugh when screeners so inept they missed 60—75% of the fake bombs undercover investigators smuggled past them nonetheless proclaimed themselves gods. No one's laughing now, though, as the TSA ogles us with carcinogenic technology and sexually assaults anyone who objects.

Oh yeah, flying was a fun adventurous experience. It started going downhill when the Airlines started abusing their workers and demanding Government Bailouts. The Airlines began a process of raping Taxpayers/Passengers/Workers. Nothing's been the same since. It became about greed, anger, and misery. Flight Attendants and other employees turned cold and bitter. Then you get a 9/11. And that's that. If you look at em sideways, they'll have you arrested on 'Terrorism' charges.

Driving is definitely the way to go now. Seeing America is still an adventure. I recommend all Americans explore the country. There's so many cool places to see. You don't have to leave the country to go on an adventure. It's a very big country. But like i said, that's until the numerous armed Gestapo check points begin. So enjoy it while you still can. I know i'm gonna.

The TSA Confesses Yet Again Its Total Pointlessness

Since Your Intrepid Reporter does not fly commercially, no matter what, she depends on those who do to advise her of the TSA’s unpublicized lunacies. A visiting friend performed that service this weekend. He and his wife viscerally hate the TSA but must fly for business. (My heart goes out to anyone caught in this bind. Has worse tyranny ever flourished than a government’s sexually assaulting its subjects for earning a living?) He was mentioning that at least on this trip, he knew ahead of time that he’d get off relatively lightly when it came to the TSA’s rigmarole.

"NBC: TSA checkpoints causing 3 Hour delays"

And the American people have only themselves to blame, not ‘government.’

Government is merely acting at the behest of the people, the consequence of their fear and ignorance, and their willingness to surrender freedom and liberty for the illusion of ‘security.’

"NBC: TSA checkpoints causing 3 Hour delays"

And the American people have only themselves to blame, not ‘government.’

Government is merely acting at the behest of the people, the consequence of their fear and ignorance, and their willingness to surrender freedom and liberty for the illusion of ‘security.’

OMG

That is an excellent post

Hope that means you are turning a new leaf,

I only agree with point 1 and 3. The rest is a bunch of anti-semetic crap that seems to exist whenever the left is on the move. I support Israel because they are the only country in the middle east that has our back. Fuck the rest of them!

I only agree with point 1 and 3. The rest is a bunch of anti-semetic crap that seems to exist whenever the left is on the move. I support Israel because they are the only country in the middle east that has our back. Fuck the rest of them!

The pachyderm is the room:

The reason Switzerland is not a target of Muslims RETALIATORY attacks is because :

Forum List

Back