NBC "Nothing But Commies" is getting skewered for paywall Chiefs game.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
First they charge fans 6 bucks to see a playoff game and then their broadcast is crap with thousands of fans having problems. NBC sucks.

First they charge fans 6 bucks to see a playoff game and then their broadcast is crap with thousands of fans having problems. NBC sucks.

This was a phenomenally shitty move by NBC.

Good to see them being taken to task. :)

Pretty sure the fact that they are charging for the game negates the whole "commies" thing.

DERP

Do you know how Communist Regimes work? They take all the money and then distribute it as they see fit. I'm always happy to educate the clueless, no need to thank me.
NBC is a "regime" now?

Dude, do you ever think before you post?

So commies are charging you in a free market economy.

The feed crashed on me too.

I turned it off and forgot about it for a while. I turned it back on about an hour later. I'm a raider fan. It was a given that whatever the Dolphins were doing, Andy Reid knew about it and was going to fuck them up in the 2nd half...just as he has done to the Raiders for years.

There was a great commercial with Jake, Andy, and Mahomes though for State Farm. They left the out-take in the commercial where Reid just loses it. Loved it!

One should never speak in terms of absolutes I know...but I can't imagine a scenario where I am not a fan of Andy Reid.

Maybe this Peacock shit will encorage y'all to watch REAL football:

I don't miss anything whatsoever about watching NFL games. Gave it up several years ago, and I have never looked back.

The first time I saw an NFL game and the inzones said "black lives matter" I tuned out and never went back.

NHL was my favorite but I quit watching them after I saw a pride night game and one player was getting dragged through the mud because he didn't want to wear a pride jersey

I'm done with professional sports because there is always some political or social agenda tied to it and most of the players are dumb ass thug morons.

Do you know how Communist Regimes work? They take all the money and then distribute it as they see fit. I'm always happy to educate the clueless, no need to thank me.
Do you know how capitalism work? People come up with a product and charge money for it.

Forum List

Back