NBC NEWS: President Biden confirms he will run again for president in 2024.

I don’t know why he’s hellbent on running. He won’t even make to the general election. He should retire with dignity.

K
You have your presidents mixed up.

Dude can't even lift a glass of water to his big mouth without using two hands.

This stuff is so desperate.

Trump holds rallies and speaks coherently.

Pedo Peter calls out dead people and wonders aimlessly.

WASHINGTON — President Joe Biden told the Rev. Al Sharpton that he will seek a second term in a private conversation at the White House last month, Sharpton informed his National Action Network staff in Washington later that day.

“I’m going to do it again,” Biden said as he posed for a photograph in the Roosevelt Room with Sharpton, who is also an MSNBC host, according to an official of Sharpton’s National Action Network who recounted Sharpton’s description. “I’m going.”

Biden tells Al Sharpton he will run for president again in 2024

LOL....Waiting for the WH "clarification".

I wonder how many times good ol Reverend Al and his National Action Scammers have been to the White House since Biden's been there?

Trump has a 50 word vocabulary. Any time he speaks outside of those 50 words, we get hilarious results.

The dignity ship has long left the dock.
1664848098137.png

It actually sank...

Have you ever watched Biden? He makes worse gaffes every day.

You think Biden is okay and Trump isn't. Nobody should take you seriously.
I don't think either of them is okay.

I just find it incredible that the Trumptards can't see their own idol is just as feeble-minded and weak.

Talk about willful blindness!

WASHINGTON — President Joe Biden told the Rev. Al Sharpton that he will seek a second term in a private conversation at the White House last month, Sharpton informed his National Action Network staff in Washington later that day.

“I’m going to do it again,” Biden said as he posed for a photograph in the Roosevelt Room with Sharpton, who is also an MSNBC host, according to an official of Sharpton’s National Action Network who recounted Sharpton’s description. “I’m going.”

This will be a boon to the Dems in the Mid-Terms. Everyone will be out and motivated to vote now.

Holy shit they're gonna have to cheat even worse in 24

I don't think either of them is okay.

I just find it incredible that the Trumptards can't see their own idol is just as feeble-minded and weak.

Talk about willful blindness!
Only a total shill would make the comparison. Trump is obviously fine while Pedo peter obviously isn't.

When did it acure to someone so smart like you, that pedo Peter wasn't okay?

Sarcasm....I love it. ;)

Maybe only slightly tongue in cheek, I say that with sincerity. Reason being that it's a gamble, there will undoubtably be many Dems who DO in fact find a reason to vote in the midterms now due to this announcemetn where maybe they wouldn't have, it will have to be offset with GOP voters who vote now for the same motivating factor but they desire the opposite outcome.

With more Dem voters than GOP, it could work out for the Dems. Will their motivation on this newly released fact outweigh the GOP?

Forum List

Back