NBC NEWS: President Biden confirms he will run again for president in 2024.

Wow, 2024 is a loooong way off, especially for someone like potato-head. Guaranteed something will come up by early 2024, at the latest, and he'll sing a different tune.

Maybe only slightly tongue in cheek, I say that with sincerity. Reason being that it's a gamble, there will undoubtably be many Dems who DO in fact find a reason to vote in the midterms now due to this announcemetn where maybe they wouldn't have, it will have to be offset with GOP voters who vote now for the same motivating factor but they desire the opposite outcome.

With more Dem voters than GOP, it could work out for the Dems. Will their motivation on this newly released fact outweigh the GOP?
Independents and "submerged" gop voters will carry the day......Neither of which have been figuring in polling much since 2016.....Think the "silent majority" of the late 60s.

WASHINGTON — President Joe Biden told the Rev. Al Sharpton that he will seek a second term in a private conversation at the White House last month, Sharpton informed his National Action Network staff in Washington later that day.

“I’m going to do it again,” Biden said as he posed for a photograph in the Roosevelt Room with Sharpton, who is also an MSNBC host, according to an official of Sharpton’s National Action Network who recounted Sharpton’s description. “I’m going.”

Biden tells Al Sharpton he will run for president again in 2024

LOL....Waiting for the WH "clarification".

I doubt Joe can even remember how to flush the toilet in 2 years.

WASHINGTON — President Joe Biden told the Rev. Al Sharpton that he will seek a second term in a private conversation at the White House last month, Sharpton informed his National Action Network staff in Washington later that day.

“I’m going to do it again,” Biden said as he posed for a photograph in the Roosevelt Room with Sharpton, who is also an MSNBC host, according to an official of Sharpton’s National Action Network who recounted Sharpton’s description. “I’m going.”

This like hearing that the dog crapped on the floor in the living room.

Biden, please do not run in 2024. You are too old. We all lose some of our mental acuteness as we get older.
The USA has to be able to do better than Donald Trump and Joe Biden.
How many major organizations are run by people in their late 70's and 80's.
The only companies I see that happen is a company where the person owns the company.
Trump and Biden do not own the USA.

The worse it looks for the Democrats, the more the globalist controlling them push for nuclear war.

Democrats rather have nuclear armageddon then a red wave.
You say the same crazy shit no matter what the subject is. You are an extremist within the extremist world. That means you are bat shit crazy.

Given how fast his dementia has advanced in the last 18 months, Biden may not even understand that he’s president 18 months from now.

Well yeah and after that midterm election his prospects look solid.

Forum List

Back