NBC celebrates teacher who groomed anti gun parkland students

NBC Nightly News credited a Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School teacher for “grooming” the anti-gun Parkland student activists who’ve become the faces of the establishment’s latest gun control push.
NBC Celebrates Teacher Who ‘Groomed’ Anti-Gun Parkland Students
---------------------

What else is new the libtards of insanity act again...

There's nothing wrong with being anti-gun violence
MindWars

What is debilitating and dangerous is teaching people to be
Anti-Constitution

It's one thing not to believe the Bill of Rights came from natural rights
given by Nature or inspired by God.

It's another thing to disparage and deny the freedom of OTHERS
to exercise these beliefs freely, just because someone doesn't share the same faith.

I don't have to believe in Hinduism to respect the free exercise of THAT religious following and traditions.

I don't go around banning the right to exercise Hinduism
just because I don't believe in them myself, and don't want people ABUSING cultural
practices. (such as someone CLAIMING the right to burn someone on a funeral pyre,
or the right to honor killings and CLAIM that is religious freedom; that doesn't justify
banning a whole religion just because of criminal abuses that aren't the proper practice of it).

Again, there is nothing wrong with laws banning people from *ABUSING* weapons
to violate rights or threaten to do so criminally.

It's one thing to bar people from abusing Christianity or other religions to
harm people; versus banning that belief altogether for ANYONE to practice it,
even for lawful purposes!

NBC Nightly News credited a Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School teacher for “grooming” the anti-gun Parkland student activists who’ve become the faces of the establishment’s latest gun control push.
---------------------

Ah yes.

When they teach what you like, it's teaching, when it's stuff you don't like it's "grooming" and "indoctrination"...

Not hard to see what you're doing here.....

How much money have the Koch brothers spent on this?

I have no problem with activism. I do have a problem focusing the activism on the completely wrong solution to the problem.
Being a fox Rush dupe, I doubt very very much you know what they want.....
He’s right and you’re a dope.
Guns aren’t the problem, dope. The focus of activism should be on the cultural issues motivating and creating the shooters.
Dope.

Guns aren’t the problem, dope. The focus of activism should be on the cultural issues motivating and creating the shooters.
Yet the developed nations which severely regulated handguns and military style semi automatic rifles have much lower rates of school massacres, which indicates that firearm possession is indeed the problem.

I have no problem with activism. I do have a problem focusing the activism on the completely wrong solution to the problem.
Being a fox Rush dupe, I doubt very very much you know what they want.....
He’s right and you’re a dope.
Dope.
The giant loopholes in the background check system are the problem duh. And those nutty assault style weapons... Just like the students are saying. Which you don't know of course, silly dupe.

The giant loopholes in the background check system are the problem duh. And those nutty assault style weapons... Just like the students are saying. Which you don't know of course, silly dupe.

Assault style weapons are inanimate objects, moron. Gun grabbers are nutty.

---------------------

Great article! Had to laugh when the "groomer/teacher" is claiming that he only wants .................drum roll.............common sense gun laws. Right. Kiss my ass.

---------------------

Great article! Had to laugh when the "groomer/teacher" is claiming that he only wants .................drum roll.............common sense gun laws. Right. Kiss my ass.
Right... It's a Giant conspiracy 2 take all your guns, right, super dupe?

Assault style weapons are inanimate objects, moron. Gun grabbers are nutty.
Nukes are inanimate too. Let's reduce restrictions on nukes, they don't kill anyone.

Nukes are not 'nutty' either, you moron. The only restriction on them is the leftist, neo-Marxist restrictions on U.S. nukes. We should be armed to the teeth with Nukes.

Oh. An idiot. Should have guessed.

Translation..."I got nothin' so I call names. OR do you not want America to be able to protect itself? Study 'mutual assured destruction' and try not to wet your panties.

Forum List

Back