NBC: Buckling to pressure, most states deem gun stores 'essential' amid outbreak

NBC: Buckling to pressure, most states deem gun stores 'essential' amid outbreak

Yep, nuts clinging to guns and religion.

View attachment 320914
What a nice girl. I hope my grand daughters grow up like her. Needs a sling though. Never get tied to range firing, as a sling properly used will increase steady hold, thereby accuracy at distance. In that configuration with the scope, it is a distance weapon.

Here's another for your masturbatory fantasy......

180717_gma_thomas5_0711_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg
Nah, gun show visiter chick, had her girlfriend snap a picture at a gun show ( gun still safety wired to display), while trolling for cowboys. Isn't it cute? Pink pistol grips installed.

She at least knew enough to keep her hand out of the trigger guard.

View attachment 320914

What a nice girl. I hope my grand daughters grow up like her. Needs a sling though. Never get tied to range firing, as a sling properly used will increase steady hold, thereby accuracy at distance. In that configuration with the scope, it is a distance weapon.

Special ops are training no sling these days. Studies have indicated that the use of a sling contributes to inattentiveness and lack of readiness on the trigger.
I can see that. I was not trained to use sling in training except for sling arms, and they can be noisy walking, Though usually like to wrap my arm through it, even in prone supported position at the range. Have a sling on my 30/30, use it, and see difference in steadiness through the scope.

View attachment 320914

Special ops are training no sling these days. Studies have indicated that the use of a sling contributes to inattentiveness and lack of readiness on the trigger.

Most combat troops are using a single-point sling anymore. It allows the rifle to hang by your side or in front of you, and keeps the weapon in a ready position.

unnamed1.jpg

View attachment 320914

Most combat troops are using a single-point sling anymore. It allows the rifle to hang by your side or in front of you, and keeps the weapon in a ready position.

unnamed1.jpg

I know, but not even those are being used by special ops as of recently, pretty much worldwide in the west. Dumped my single point slings.

View attachment 320914

unnamed1.jpg
Been out so many years, I didn't know. That is a nice one Gault! My son is build is building one now, just waiting for the upper receiver on back order.

View attachment 320914

unnamed1.jpg
Been out so many years, I didn't know. That is a nice one Gault! My son is build is building one now, just waiting for the upper receiver on back order.

Actually that's just a pic I snatched off the internet, to show that example of a sling. I'm more of an AK-47 guy and tried the single-point sling, but went back to a regular leather one.

View attachment 320914

unnamed1.jpg

Actually that's just a pic I snatched off the internet, to show that example of a sling. I'm more of an AK-47 guy and tried the single-point sling, but went back to a regular leather one.
Yep. Prefer standard sling, and no light mounted.

Forum List

Back