NBA ratings down 45 percent!!

Progressive Leadership (Xi, et.al.) are quite happy how their plan to take down America is playing out

Fantastic.
The more of this the better.
I stopped watching sports 3 years ago because of the same kind of thing.
Sports is supposed to be an escape, entertainment... vacant of what goes on off the court/field.
Over the past few years injecting politics and wokism for me, and obviously many others, ruined the game.
I lost interest.

Last edited:
I only watch a few NFL playoffs games , 2-3 tennis matches and 5-7 UFC events

Great job

We fight back with boycotts
Go woke, go broke.

We watch sports to escape from reality and the constant bullshit being forced on us. If the NBA can't provide the Escape, fuck the NBA. Get back to the purpose of the NBA maybe people will start watching again.

timing to get the Confederate Basketball League off the ground and up and running
The world can get along just fine without the Negro Basketball League

Hardly anyone would miss it

Personally my favorite spectator sport is women’s volleyball

The girls look great and they dont insult the American flag or kowtow to communist china

As people love to say actions have consequences this is the consequence of mixing sports and politics you drive away those who just want to watch a game.
I second this. Its just another reason to add to what is already on the list of reasons why people don't tune in after what kind of game it is and what teams are playing.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back