NBA Playoffs

That GS-Portland game last night was fun to watch! Both teams have great players, of course, and the competition was thrilling.
Portland is a young team and should do even better next year.
The Dubs would have won in regulation if Curry was not shaking off rust (0 for 9 to start), a 10+ point difference! In OT, he showed why he's the undisputed MVP.

With a healthy GS team, no one can stop them, but SA & the Cavs will make them work for their 2nd Championship, just like Portland.

That GS-Portland game last night was fun to watch! Both teams have great players, of course, and the competition was thrilling.
The Dubs would have won in regulation if Curry was not shaking off rust (0 for 9 to start), a 10+ point difference! In OT, he showed why he's the undisputed MVP.

With a healthy GS team, no one can stop them, but SA & the Cavs will make them work for their 2nd Championship, just like Portland.

Spurs losing tonight because their coach is a alcoholic

---
Pop an alcoholic?
As long as his team wins, who cares.
My hat's off, though; you called it tonight. Lucky.
:)

However, the Spurs will win the next two and play the Warriors -- the series everyone has been waiting for ... they got to!

---
Pop an alcoholic?
As long as his team wins, who cares.
My hat's off, though; you called it tonight. Lucky.
:)

However, the Spurs will win the next two and play the Warriors -- the series everyone has been waiting for ... they got to!

If that doesn't happen I want you to cancel your internet service

Can we be honest and just say Westbrook is better than KD?
Not sure but I know POP is a fucking Fraud
---
How come you're down on Pop?
He's considered one of the greatest basketball head coaches of all time. Won 3 NBA Coach of the Year awards.

Too many first round exits for me
Have you seen his track record? I think the Spurs under his guidance are the most successful team in the NBA when you look at being a contender every year.

Forum List

Back