NBA Playoffs

Everyone hates baseball. Besides you are saying you dont care but posting on a NBA thread.
It's baseball season, and the few goofs like you need to be reminded that NBA is minor league in comparison.

I wish I can shove my dick in your mouth for talking too stupid
I bet you do, my little queer, but since I don't, you will have to settle for your boyfriend.

You sleep with trannys, I can tell.

Everyone hates baseball. Besides you are saying you dont care but posting on a NBA thread.
It's baseball season, and the few goofs like you need to be reminded that NBA is minor league in comparison.

I bet you do, my little queer, but since I don't, you will have to settle for your boyfriend.

Says tranny boy. fbj, son you just can't take it with accuracy to the hoop or the butt.

You both are transvestites. :laugh:

I expect Toronto to win tonight
Not going to happen. Kyle and Demar are going to choke big time.

They looking good so far
I forgot Whiteside is out. Miami is done.

Whiteside can't create his own shot or grab offensive rebounds so he is USELESS
I guess you would be gm that would get fired for not trying to get him in the off season.

He is too goofy for me

Can't create his own shot

Looks confused on defense

Can't grab offensive rebound

He needs to go to a team where he is not expected to do much like

OKC
GSW
Cleveland

Forum List

Back