NBA players speak out on relaxing rules against marijuana use

I don’t wish evil on children. You do.
Pot Fuels Surge in Drugged Driving Deaths
Of course you do. As a republican, you support slashing funding for programs that help keep youths off the street and helps them with addiction. As a republican, you support big pharma spreading opioids throughout the country. As a republican, you oppose the safest alternative to alcohol and painkillers that has ever existed.

You are again, sadly, on the wrong side of history. So no point really in further discussion.
I’m no Republican. I’m anti-democrat. Much of the opioid problem is heroin.
I’d bet $100 per opioid death that the victim started on pot. I’d be rich in short order.

You wouldn't end up with much money since damn near every single on of those opium deaths were addictions originally fueled by legally prescribed pain medications.
No, it’s heroin. And you can be sure they smoked pot first.
lets see you prove that.....how many smoked cigarettes first?...did alcohol?....did other hard drugs first?.....
Another math-challenged lefty. Now you have to run the numbers of all of the other groups you listed.

No, you can't. Most people who smoke marijuana are content to stick with that, because a lot of them DON'T like needles

By the way, marijuana doesn't make you lower your inhibitions. If you wouldn't do something sober, you won't do it while you are stoned. But, you would actually have to smoke marijuana to know that.

Alcohol on the other hand lowers inhibitions in as little as 2 drinks.

Yep, the other fake news is that pot makes you more violent, aggressive or likely to commit a crime. Nope that'd be alcohol -

Hell, I learned that from an attorney friend back in the 1970s.

From 1999 to 2004, I worked in a biker bar here in Amarillo, and one of the things that the owner allowed was for people to smoke out in the back parking lot.

People who only smoked marijuana? They ate, laughed, were fun to be around and really good tippers. Never had to watch them closely at all.

People who only drank? Certain ones I had to start watching after about 4 beers, because they would start to act wild and sometimes would get out of hand.

People who smoked and drank? Depends on the person. If they smoked more than they drank, I didn't have to worry much. If they drank more than they smoked, I had to start watching them when they hit 4 beers or so.

People who tried to do hard drugs there? They were offered the chance to play bar room pinball, meaning that they would be shown the door by bouncing them off of every pole on the way to the door. And, it was usually the people who hung out there who caught them and showed them the door.

Right on target as to my observations. I've rarely drank and smoked simultaneously - Just makes me dizzy. For me, it's one or the other.

Which begs the question: Would you rather be around a sloppy drunk or one who's had a bit too much to smoke?

This one's a DUH - Sloppy drunks are dangerous and often boring. The guy who took a few too many tokes is about as docile as can be - even funny on occasion.

Throw on some Comedy Central. Colbert or SNL and get the latter some Oreos and a glass of milk - they'll be fine in a short while.

I'd much rather be around someone who is really stoned than someone who is a sloppy drunk. Stoned people are more careful of their movements when they are walking, but drunks just bump into everything.

And yeah, you're right about the milk and cookies. Found out about that little trick on my 38th birthday when my friends got me so stoned I was basically just a puddle. I'd be sitting watching the band, and someone would come up to me and say "hey, lets go out back and burn one". After about the 7th or 8th person had helped me "celebrate" my birthday, I was just a pile of goo and couldn't hardly move. One of my friends went and got me a piece of cake and told me to eat it. 30 min. after that, I was back to being right as rain. I found it really interesting that you could counter the effects of marijuana with high sugar foods.
But you’re ok with people injecting PCP into your body. Or into your kids’ bodies. Let’s hope you don’t have kids.

Of course you do. As a republican, you support slashing funding for programs that help keep youths off the street and helps them with addiction. As a republican, you support big pharma spreading opioids throughout the country. As a republican, you oppose the safest alternative to alcohol and painkillers that has ever existed.

You are again, sadly, on the wrong side of history. So no point really in further discussion.
I’d bet $100 per opioid death that the victim started on pot. I’d be rich in short order.

You wouldn't end up with much money since damn near every single on of those opium deaths were addictions originally fueled by legally prescribed pain medications.

I have hard evidence that 95% of heroin users drank a glass of milk prior to becoming addicted.

Milk = Gateway Drug .. right? :rolleyes-41:
You must be a left winger because of your lack of basic math skills. You must now compare your control groups to all milk drinkers. What a dumbass.

The fumbduck would be you - go take a Logic 101 class and get back to me.

No, you can't. Most people who smoke marijuana are content to stick with that, because a lot of them DON'T like needles

By the way, marijuana doesn't make you lower your inhibitions. If you wouldn't do something sober, you won't do it while you are stoned. But, you would actually have to smoke marijuana to know that.

Yep, the other fake news is that pot makes you more violent, aggressive or likely to commit a crime. Nope that'd be alcohol -

From 1999 to 2004, I worked in a biker bar here in Amarillo, and one of the things that the owner allowed was for people to smoke out in the back parking lot.

People who only smoked marijuana? They ate, laughed, were fun to be around and really good tippers. Never had to watch them closely at all.

People who only drank? Certain ones I had to start watching after about 4 beers, because they would start to act wild and sometimes would get out of hand.

People who smoked and drank? Depends on the person. If they smoked more than they drank, I didn't have to worry much. If they drank more than they smoked, I had to start watching them when they hit 4 beers or so.

People who tried to do hard drugs there? They were offered the chance to play bar room pinball, meaning that they would be shown the door by bouncing them off of every pole on the way to the door. And, it was usually the people who hung out there who caught them and showed them the door.

Right on target as to my observations. I've rarely drank and smoked simultaneously - Just makes me dizzy. For me, it's one or the other.

Which begs the question: Would you rather be around a sloppy drunk or one who's had a bit too much to smoke?

This one's a DUH - Sloppy drunks are dangerous and often boring. The guy who took a few too many tokes is about as docile as can be - even funny on occasion.

Throw on some Comedy Central. Colbert or SNL and get the latter some Oreos and a glass of milk - they'll be fine in a short while.

I'd much rather be around someone who is really stoned than someone who is a sloppy drunk. Stoned people are more careful of their movements when they are walking, but drunks just bump into everything.

And yeah, you're right about the milk and cookies. Found out about that little trick on my 38th birthday when my friends got me so stoned I was basically just a puddle. I'd be sitting watching the band, and someone would come up to me and say "hey, lets go out back and burn one". After about the 7th or 8th person had helped me "celebrate" my birthday, I was just a pile of goo and couldn't hardly move. One of my friends went and got me a piece of cake and told me to eat it. 30 min. after that, I was back to being right as rain. I found it really interesting that you could counter the effects of marijuana with high sugar foods.
But you’re ok with people injecting PCP into your body. Or into your kids’ bodies. Let’s hope you don’t have kids.

Who the FUCK said that - Are we now going to compare PCP to weed?

GTFO

lets see you prove that.....how many smoked cigarettes first?...did alcohol?....did other hard drugs first?.....
Another math-challenged lefty. Now you have to run the numbers of all of the other groups you listed.
you made a statement,back it up instead of trying to change the subject...and prove im a lefty,i bet your good buddy dean would not think i am one....

you made a statement,back it up instead of trying to change the subject...and prove im a lefty,i bet your good buddy dean would not think i am one....
I changed no subject. I corrected your flawed logic. Run the numbers of the other groups.
Here’s a video aimed at your intellect and to the others so close minded...

Never said anything about injecting anything into anyone. I said that I would rather be around people who are smoking weed than people who are sloppy drunk.

And no, I don't think that drugs should be used by anyone unless it is under the care of a doctor. Me? I don't like to take even OTC medication unless I have to.

Finally...................plants aren't drugs. They are plants. God makes plants, man makes drugs.

Never said anything about injecting anything into anyone. I said that I would rather be around people who are smoking weed than people who are sloppy drunk.

And no, I don't think that drugs should be used by anyone unless it is under the care of a doctor. Me? I don't like to take even OTC medication unless I have to.

Finally...................plants aren't drugs. They are plants. God makes plants, man makes drugs.

Do you really think plants are harmless? Would you make foxglove tea, or lily of the valley salad? They are just plants after all, harmless really.

If you think that potheads are just harmless good guys who don't have a violent bone in their bodies, have you asked Lisa Voice or Ronald Poppo their opinion of the calmness of potheads?

You know what you want, desperately want to be true and it's not.

The information from these sports figures just gives pause to think that the brain injuries sports figures claim are from concussions aren't at all but the results of drug use.

I changed no subject. I corrected your flawed logic. Run the numbers of the other groups.
Here’s a video aimed at your intellect and to the others so close minded...

sure you did....you made a statement,when i asked you to prove that statement,you started dancing like your buddy dean does.....and im close minded?..... coming from a close minded one such as yourself thats got to be the ironic example of the day...

Do you really think plants are harmless? Would you make foxglove tea, or lily of the valley salad? They are just plants after all, harmless really.

If you think that potheads are just harmless good guys who don't have a violent bone in their bodies, have you asked Lisa Voice or Ronald Poppo their opinion of the calmness of potheads?

The information from these sports figures just gives pause to think that the brain injuries sports figures claim are from concussions aren't at all but the results of drug use.
geezus....you get stupider with each post....

You've not met our Tipsy?

Welcome to Trumptopia!

Welcome to Trumptopia!
i have been arguing with her long before you got here....in the old forum she was known as katzNdogs..she hasnt gotten any smarter.....

The retreat into mere personal attacks means I have flummoxed you all with facts and you have no rational arguments left.

Thank you.

You are dumb as a pile of rocks to make that assertion. Do you think you know brain science better than thousands of neurologists who have studied the brain for decades? Do you honestly think they don’t know the difference between permanent impact trauma effects and the temporary effects of hallucinogenic drugs?

You dumb hard.

You are dumb as a pile of rocks to make that assertion. Do you think you know brain science better than thousands of neurologists who have studied the brain for decades? Do you honestly think they don’t know the difference between permanent impact trauma effects and the temporary effects of hallucinogenic drugs?

You dumb hard.

The pile of rocks is gonna be offended at that -

It'd be smart enough to know that pot doesn't make people violent or give football players concussions.

What can you do? :dunno: Just sigh and shake your head.

Last edited:

Welcome to Trumptopia!
i have been arguing with her long before you got here....in the old forum she was known as katzNdogs..she hasnt gotten any smarter.....

Nice - thanks .. was not aware there was a previous board!

Welcome to Trumptopia!

Nice - thanks .. was not aware there was a previous board!
yep there was....it had a much better ratings system....one that actually worked,unlike this one....

I have hard evidence that 95% of heroin users drank a glass of milk prior to becoming addicted.

Milk = Gateway Drug .. right? :rolleyes-41:
You must be a left winger because of your lack of basic math skills. You must now compare your control groups to all milk drinkers. What a dumbass.

The fumbduck would be you - go take a Logic 101 class and get back to me.
You need math class. Typical logic-challenged lefty. Do the math including all control groups. Moron.

Forum List

Back