NBA legend John Stockton has written a letter to a federal judge in support of Capitol Riot defendant Janet Buhler

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
She's asking for no jail time for pleading guilty to a misdemeanor

John Stockton spent 19 years completely out of the limelight and out of the way, he doesn't need this

don't like Stock as a player, like him as a person, because of his conservative views, but i thought he fell at MJ's feet too easily when he could of won those finals

She's asking for no jail time for pleading guilty to a misdemeanor

John Stockton spent 19 years completely out of the limelight and out of the way, he doesn't need this

don't like Stock as a player, like him as a person, because of his conservative views, but i thought he fell at MJ's feet too easily when he could of won those finals

I don't like conservatives or insurrectionists but she doesn't need to serve jail time unless there's more to the story than I know.

I don't like conservatives or insurrectionists but she doesn't need to serve jail time unless there's more to the story than I know.
So you don't like the Founding Fathers or the country they formed. At least your honest about it.
Most lefties deny this once they realize what a radical & unpopular their views actually are.
You all need the reassurance of group approval to keep your circle jerk delusions going

So you don't like the Founding Fathers or the country they formed. At least your honest about it.
Most lefties deny this once they realize what a radical & unpopular their views actually are.
You all need the reassurance of group approval to keep your circle jerk delusions going
The founders warned us about money getting too powerful and taking over our government. You don't seem to be heeding their warnings.

If it didn't work Washington would have been hung for being a traitor.

What amazes me is we have statues of that treasonist Democrat Robert E Lee.

The founders warned us about money getting too powerful and taking over our government. You don't seem to be heeding their warnings.
I don't know who you're talking to here because I'm constantly warning about elite globalist interests controlling the DC Uniparty. It's just your party is carrying most of the water for them but the GOP is just as much to blame.
Don't project your misunderstandings on me.
So now the Founders are OK with you?
I'm confused, you do like insurrectionists & conservatives or not?

So?
What the fuck does a former basketball player have to do with the fucking SCOTUS?

I don't know who you're talking to here because I'm constantly warning about elite globalist interests controlling the DC Uniparty. It's just your party is carrying most of the water for them but the GOP is just as much to blame.
Don't project your misunderstandings on me.
So now the Founders are OK with you?
I'm confused, you do like insurrectionists & conservatives or not?
I guess it depends on the cause. I think we should have rioted after the 2000 election but if it didn't work and Gore was behind it guess what? You would have impeached him and he'd never be allowed to run again. Yet here we have Trump thinking about running again in 2024.

So?
What the fuck does a former basketball player have to do with the fucking SCOTUS?
In the Republicans world, if an athlete, media personality, comedian or hollywood type is a Republican, they are to be held up in high regard. Like Trump, Tom Brady or Dr. Oz.

If they are liberal than why do we care what celebrities think.

Same with if other countries say Trump sucks, who cares. If they say he's good, they brag about that one country constantly like when the Polacks liked Bush.

Forum List

Back