Nazism in Israel

Jews from all over the world can come to Israel and get automatic citizenship. But an Arab-Israeli citizen, cannot bring in his wife from the West Bank.

Citizenship and Entry Law
a temporary order that enables Israel to deny citizenship to the spouses of "enemy states" - most notably making difficult marriages between Palestinians in Israel and those in the West Bank or Gaza.

Not a civil rights issue as they can both live outside of Israel. Just as every other nation can deny citizenship to spouses from foreign lands. I know the UK does this and even brought in virginity testing some years back

Virginity testing ended in the UK 36 years ago Phoney!

Jews from all over the world can come to Israel and get automatic citizenship. But an Arab-Israeli citizen, cannot bring in his wife from the West Bank.

a temporary order that enables Israel to deny citizenship to the spouses of "enemy states" - most notably making difficult marriages between Palestinians in Israel and those in the West Bank or Gaza.

Not a civil rights issue as they can both live outside of Israel. Just as every other nation can deny citizenship to spouses from foreign lands. I know the UK does this and even brought in virginity testing some years back

AND does this prove it did not happen ?

No not at all...

Just making it clear that it ended 36 years ago...

You comment was ambiguous.

No not at all...

It was actually factual and proves to what extent you islamonazi propagandists will go to when you racially abuse the Jews and incite religious intolerance and violence against them

No not at all...

It was actually factual and proves to what extent you islamonazi propagandists will go to when you racially abuse the Jews and incite religious intolerance and violence against them

WTF are you going on about now? Do you actually know what you write or is it those voices in your head telling you what to write?

"the UK does this and even brought in virginity testing some years back"... Ambiguous

the UK does this and even brought in virginity testing some years back but no longer carries this out... Unambiguous

The rest of your post is a typical zionut outburst of the magnitude that we have come to expect from you and your brethren, has nothing to do with the OP, is full of hatred, is any opportunity to through your zionut propaganda out there and derail the OP...

No not at all...

WTF are you going on about now? Do you actually know what you write or is it those voices in your head telling you what to write?

"the UK does this and even brought in virginity testing some years back"... Ambiguous

the UK does this and even brought in virginity testing some years back but no longer carries this out... Unambiguous

The rest of your post is a typical zionut outburst of the magnitude that we have come to expect from you and your brethren, has nothing to do with the OP, is full of hatred, is any opportunity to through your zionut propaganda out there and derail the OP...

Yes I do and your outburst shows that I have hit a raw nerve and posted something you don't want others to think about.

Once again with the latest islamonazi made up word spread by the imams at Friday prayers that has no foundation of reality or truth. Just you employing the tactics of disinformation that the Russian Marxist leaders gave to the islamonazis. You implication of mental health problems is your only escape route when you are being shown up as a mindless stooge for idlamonazi terrorism.

They can, in fact I've already shown you the terrorist responsible for bombing in Tell Aviv bus and the way he made into israel from the WB.
2012 Tel Aviv bus bombing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Two days after the attack, in a joint operation carried out by the Shin Bet, the Israeli police, and the IDF, Muhammad Mafarji, 18, ofTayibe, a West Bank-born Palestinian originally from Beit Liqya who had received Israeli citizenship for family reunificationpurposes, was arrested. Mafarji confessed to carrying out the attack and to having prepared the explosive device, chosen the target of the attack, and purchased a mobile phone which he used to remotely activate the explosive device.[1][10][11]
He confessed? Or did you beat out a false confession?
Did I?

Forum List

Back