Nazism in Israel

Israel treats Arabs the way Nazis treated Jews – a racist, fascist, white Jewish supremacist (the chosen people nonsense), Arab-hating society systematically ghettoizing and terrorizing people for praying to the wrong God.
Wow Bill, really? I guess my trip report from just five months ago is far enough down and out to go ahead and start spreading lies like this again?

Israel is not racist, fascist, and most of all not white Jewish supremacist. Israel is full of folks of color. Israeli's are not to be the equals of Nazism. If you remember, I reported from my own EYEWITNESS reporting that I saw many people of many colors being happy citizens of the state of Israel. The black couple hiking down to the Hexagon pool were just one. They were smiling laughing and carrying on; probably laughing more at this old fat out of shape white man trying to hike out of there.

For the most part, many Israeli's do not have totally white complexion; many are olive skinned. How is that white supremacist?

If you want to see a tie to Nazi's from what is now Israel all one has to do is look at this picture:

Haj-Amin-al-Husseini-and-Adolf-Hitler.jpeg

All the arabs who live in Israel as citizens of that country are very happy to do and be so. It is those who stay outside and do not wish to be a part of Israel, the only country in the Middle East that is as accepting of diversity as the United States and respects more civil rights than any other country in the Middle East; those are the ones who of course are going to be left out.

Last edited:
Wow Bill, really? I guess my trip report from just five months ago is far enough down and out to go ahead and start spreading lies like this again?

Israel is not racist, fascist, and most of all not white Jewish supremacist. Israel is full of folks of color. Israeli's are not to be the equals of Nazism. If you remember, I reported from my own EYEWITNESS reporting that I saw many people of many colors being happy citizens of the state of Israel. The black couple hiking down to the Hexagon pool were just one. They were smiling laughing and carrying on; probably laughing more at this old fat out of shape white man trying to hike out of there.

For the most part, many Israeli's do not have totally white complexion; many are olive skinned. How is that white supremacist?

If you want to see a tie to Nazi's from what is now Israel all one has to do is look at this picture:

All the arabs who live in Israel as citizens of that country are very happy to do and be so. It is those who stay outside and do not wish to be a part of Israel, the only country in the Middle East that is as accepting of diversity as the United States and respects more civil rights than any other country in the Middle East; those are the ones who of course are going to be left out.
The Nakba Law isn't civil rights. The Admissions Communities Act isn't civil rights. An Arab-Israeli being unable to bring in his wife from the West Bank, isn't civil rights.

Maybe when you were in Israel, you should of dressed up and went around as a Palestinian, then report back to us how you were treated?

Yeah the plestinians are known mostly for fishing and farming...
That's not the point! The point is, who the fuck shoots at people fishing and farming? That is so out there, so beyond the realm of any humanity, so over the top, your lack of outrage speaks volumes.

So You're intitled to think what You want.
The facts remain the same- The majority of the world recognized it as a Jewish Homeland-State.
and recognizes Palestinian organizations as Terrorist.
Not according to over 100 UN resolutions against Israel.

You're not the first nazi, nothing to do with church and state.
That's why You turn a blind eye on the palestinian crimes against Israel and Arab crimes against the Palestinians. You tend to choose the side of the Islamists- the real Nazis that openly align with Hitler today, denying the Jews their state like You do and calling to nuclear annihilation of Jews and Arabs as well.
I don't turn a blind eye to anything. I've said many times their rockets are war crimes. I told you, I'm not on either side. And I'm especially not going to kiss any Israeli ass, like so many around here do.

I can talk about Palestinian crimes. I can point out Palestinian crimes. You cannot do the same for Israeli crimes. You can't handle any criticism of Israel without getting all butt hurt.

Why do you treat the Palestinian's like garbage?

Why do you trash them 24/7?

Last edited:
Jews from all over the world can come to Israel and get automatic citizenship. But an Arab-Israeli citizen, cannot bring in his wife from the West Bank.

Citizenship and Entry Law
a temporary order that enables Israel to deny citizenship to the spouses of "enemy states" - most notably making difficult marriages between Palestinians in Israel and those in the West Bank or Gaza.

GlobalResearch.ca
Disclaimer: The contents of this article are of sole responsibility of the author(s). The Centre for Research on Globalization will not be responsible for any inaccurate or incorrect statement in this article. The Center of Research on Globalization grants permission to cross-post original Global Research articles on community internet sites as long as the text & title are not modified. The source and the author's copyright must be displayed. For publication of Global Research articles in print or other forms including commercial internet sites, contact:[email protected]
Dictatorship style press, under the title of "research".
10/10 Propaganda.

Reuters and AP work the same way skipper. 10/10 Propaganda.

The Nakba Law isn't civil rights. The Admissions Communities Act isn't civil rights. An Arab-Israeli being unable to bring in his wife from the West Bank, isn't civil rights.

Maybe when you were in Israel, you should of dressed up and went around as a Palestinian, then report back to us how you were treated?

No they are laws to protect the many from the few, or more specifically to protect Israeli children from terrorist attacks by Palestinians. How is it that the US can implement similar laws and you don't see anything wrong with them, in fact you agree completely with them.

That's not the point! The point is, who the fuck shoots at people fishing and farming? That is so out there, so beyond the realm of any humanity, so over the top, your lack of outrage speaks volumes.

The facts remain the same- The majority of the world recognized it as a Jewish Homeland-State.

That's why You turn a blind eye on the palestinian crimes against Israel and Arab crimes against the Palestinians. You tend to choose the side of the Islamists- the real Nazis that openly align with Hitler today, denying the Jews their state like You do and calling to nuclear annihilation of Jews and Arabs as well.
I don't turn a blind eye to anything. I've said many times their rockets are war crimes. I told you, I'm not on either side. And I'm especially not going to kiss any Israeli ass, like so many around here do.

I can talk about Palestinian crimes. I can point out Palestinian crimes. You cannot do the same for Israeli crimes. You can't handle any criticism of Israel without getting all butt hurt.

And you have yet to prove that they were Palestinians and that they were farming and fishing, why are you finding it so hard to do this. Every video you produce does not show what you claim they just show what the film makers want you to see

That are meaningless when you look at the nations that are bringing the complaints, and that they have no force in law. It would be different if they were ICC/ICJ court cases then they would be valid.

You turn a blind eye to Palestinian terrorism when you can pass it of as fishing or farming. You turn a blind eye to Palestinian violence that precludes a response from Israel. And you turn a blind eye to anything that defends Israel's actions in defence of its lands and people

Jews from all over the world can come to Israel and get automatic citizenship. But an Arab-Israeli citizen, cannot bring in his wife from the West Bank.

Citizenship and Entry Law
a temporary order that enables Israel to deny citizenship to the spouses of "enemy states" - most notably making difficult marriages between Palestinians in Israel and those in the West Bank or Gaza.

Not a civil rights issue as they can both live outside of Israel. Just as every other nation can deny citizenship to spouses from foreign lands. I know the UK does this and even brought in virginity testing some years back

The point is relevant because You intentionally misrepresent things blowing it out of proportion. While real Nazism is in the Arab world including the Palestinians, their Mufti's and political leaders of terrorist organizations.

You try to mix many issues repeating the same old blood libels where actually proven wrong on most of them separately more than once.
It's looks quiet neurotic and I guess You're here not to learn but to justify Your anti-semitism.

Just a couple of posts ago you've turned a blind eye to the open Nazism in Palestine and their supporter states. In my posts You can see how I exposed the crimes of some prominent zionists, I'm Israeli anti- zionist...but because of your clear hatred and one-sidedness, Your ignorance makes it impossible to converse in a balanced way.

Billo Riley-mass murder Jews and Arabs
You're the one calling to kill Israelis-Jews Arabs and so called palestinians- so who treats whom like garbage?

Last edited:
Irrelevant to Arab Israeli citizens.
An Arab-Israeli citizen cannot bring in his wife from the West Bank and you say that is irrelevant to him?
They can, in fact I've already shown you the terrorist responsible for bombing in Tell Aviv bus and the way he made into israel from the WB.
2012 Tel Aviv bus bombing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Two days after the attack, in a joint operation carried out by the Shin Bet, the Israeli police, and the IDF, Muhammad Mafarji, 18, ofTayibe, a West Bank-born Palestinian originally from Beit Liqya who had received Israeli citizenship for family reunificationpurposes, was arrested. Mafarji confessed to carrying out the attack and to having prepared the explosive device, chosen the target of the attack, and purchased a mobile phone which he used to remotely activate the explosive device.[1][10][11]

^^^ Daniyel gives a good example of why that law you quoted, Bill, is in effect.

And the root of it goes back to the forming of the State of Israel. Those Arabs who had the testicular fortitude and foresight to see that life in the long run would be better under Israeli governance stayed and enjoy many more civil rights than other Arabs all over the Middle East.

Those that wanted to keep their old ways of limited civil rights, left and are now Palestinians. So that is why I did not nor would not go around dressed like a Palestinian in Israel. I prefer more freedom than that.

The point is relevant because You intentionally misrepresent things blowing it out of proportion.
How is it relevant? You made some sarcastic comment about them being known for fishing and farming. What does that have to do with them being shot at? The point is, you seem to be oblivious to just how wrong that is? Who shoots at people fishing?

And what is being misrepresented?

While real Nazism is in the Arab world including the Palestinians, their Mufti's and political leaders of terrorist organizations.
And you think you proved this by posting pictures from 70 years ago? You think that has relevance today?

You try to mix many issues repeating the same old blood libels where actually proven wrong on most of them separately more than once.
I told you, you can't prove anything wrong until you specifically address it. And so far, you can't even bring yourself to talk about them.

It's looks quiet neurotic and I guess You're here not to learn but to justify Your anti-semitism.
Why would I hate Jews? WTF does this issue have to do with Judaism? Fuck, talk about misrepresenting something!

Just a couple of posts ago you've turned a blind eye to the open Nazism in Palestine and their supporter states. In my posts You can see how I exposed the crimes of some prominent zionists, I'm Israeli anti- zionist...but because of your clear hatred and one-sidedness, Your ignorance makes it impossible to converse in a balanced way.
You haven't exposed shit! I have not seen one critical comment of yours directed at Israel. Nor have I seen you defend the Palestinian's at any time. Which makes sense, seeing how you have no problem with them being shot at while they're fishing?

You're the one calling to kill Israelis-Jews Arabs and so called palestinians- so who treats whom like garbage?
I'm not the problem, you fuckers are! The one thing I can't stand about Israeli's, is that you're too pussy to be accountable for your own actions.

You treat the Palestinian's like garbage. You spew out propaganda 24/7 trashing them at every turn. All one has to do, is look at the posts in this very forum from the pro-Israeli crowd, to see just how much shit is shoveled in the Pals direction.

They can, in fact I've already shown you the terrorist responsible for bombing in Tell Aviv bus and the way he made into israel from the WB.

Two days after the attack, in a joint operation carried out by the Shin Bet, the Israeli police, and the IDF, Muhammad Mafarji, 18, ofTayibe, a West Bank-born Palestinian originally from Beit Liqya who had received Israeli citizenship for family reunificationpurposes, was arrested. Mafarji confessed to carrying out the attack and to having prepared the explosive device, chosen the target of the attack, and purchased a mobile phone which he used to remotely activate the explosive device.[1][10][11]
He confessed? Or did you beat out a false confession?

The point is relevant because You intentionally misrepresent things blowing it out of proportion.
How is it relevant? You made some sarcastic comment about them being known for fishing and farming. What does that have to do with them being shot at? The point is, you seem to be oblivious to just how wrong that is? Who shoots at people fishing?

And what is being misrepresented?

While real Nazism is in the Arab world including the Palestinians, their Mufti's and political leaders of terrorist organizations.
And you think you proved this by posting pictures from 70 years ago? You think that has relevance today?

I told you, you can't prove anything wrong until you specifically address it. And so far, you can't even bring yourself to talk about them.

Why would I hate Jews? WTF does this issue have to do with Judaism? Fuck, talk about misrepresenting something!

You haven't exposed shit! I have not seen one critical comment of yours directed at Israel. Nor have I seen you defend the Palestinian's at any time. Which makes sense, seeing how you have no problem with them being shot at while they're fishing?

I'm not the problem, you fuckers are! The one thing I can't stand about Israeli's, is that you're too pussy to be accountable for your own actions.

You treat the Palestinian's like garbage. You spew out propaganda 24/7 trashing them at every turn. All one has to do, is look at the posts in this very forum from the pro-Israeli crowd, to see just how much shit is shoveled in the Pals direction.

When was it proven that they were Palestinians and that they were only farming and fishing. Until that evidence is conclusive then they are terrorists/smugglers.

It must as that is the true Nazism in glorious technicolour, it shows the links between islam and Nazism have roots going back 80 years. The fact that Hitlers Mein Kampf is the second best selling book in Islamic nations second only to the koran shows that it is in fact islam that is Nazi.

I have proven you wrong issue by issue and you still peddle the same crap because you are not intelligent enough to realise that you are completely barking mad.

Keep telling you only you can answer that question as only you know the why. We can point to the evidence of your hatred and say see this proves you hate the Jews. It is only when you admit that sometime in the past something happened that caused you to start hating the Jews that you will have the WHY.

Because you don't want to see them is why.

Israel admits to its failings, islam never does and has it as a religious command

He confessed? Or did you beat out a false confession?

He was not in America where that is commonplace, he was in the M.E where they know they will be treated better in prison than on the streets of gaza. 3 meals a day and an education at the taxpayers expense cant be all bad.

Not a civil rights issue as they can both live outside of Israel. Just as every other nation can deny citizenship to spouses from foreign lands. I know the UK does this and even brought in virginity testing some years back
As long as they keep arabs-muslims away from it.

Forum List

Back