Nazis Now Control New York City

So much for free speech!

Let the book burning begin.

Here you have it, folks. You can not say "illegal alien". You can't hurt someone's feels. Criminals are now a protected class and if you offend one you will pay a fine.

This is total bullshit.

"It’s now against the law in New York City to threaten someone with a call to immigration authorities or refer to them as an “illegal alien” when motivated by hate.

The restrictions — violations of which are punishable by fines of up to $250,000 per offense — are outlined in a 29-page directive released by City Hall’s Commission on Human Rights."

https://nypost.com/2019/09/26/city-bans-calling-someone-an-illegal-alien-out-of-hate/

the term "alien" is illegal? ok I can get along without that word. There are
lots of words I never use. Is muthafukka legal? when motivated by "hate"?? ----------how about "bitch"?
/—-/ I hope NYC doesn’t fine me $250k every time I say Libtard.
They won`t fine you but it`s easy to see why you had to repeat 8th grade 3 times. Grownups don`t say stupid shit like "libtard". How old are you anyway?

So much for free speech!

Here you have it, folks. You can not say "illegal alien". You can't hurt someone's feels. Criminals are now a protected class and if you offend one you will pay a fine.

This is total bullshit.

"It’s now against the law in New York City to threaten someone with a call to immigration authorities or refer to them as an “illegal alien” when motivated by hate.

The restrictions — violations of which are punishable by fines of up to $250,000 per offense — are outlined in a 29-page directive released by City Hall’s Commission on Human Rights."

https://nypost.com/2019/09/26/city-bans-calling-someone-an-illegal-alien-out-of-hate/

lots of words I never use. Is muthafukka legal? when motivated by "hate"?? ----------how about "bitch"?
They won`t fine you but it`s easy to see why you had to repeat 8th grade 3 times. Grownups don`t say stupid shit like "libtard". How old are you anyway?
/—-/ I didn’t repeat any grades. I’m 68. Libtard is shorthand for Liberal Retard. Tanks for asking.

So much for free speech!

This is total bullshit.

/—-/ I didn’t repeat any grades. I’m 68. Libtard is shorthand for Liberal Retard. Tanks for asking.

block----I is older than thou art. I, TOO, find the word "libtard" childish.

Just like I tell my fellow New Englanders GET READY TO TAKE BACK BOSTON AND NEW YORK!
We have been invaded by Nazis!
We need a movement to start and we need the millions that choose money over American culture to change there minds before these nazis spread!

So much for free speech!

This is total bullshit.

I was asking your age, not your IQ which is lower than 68.

Just like I tell my fellow New Englanders GET READY TO TAKE BACK BOSTON AND NEW YORK!
We need a movement to start and we need the millions that choose money over American culture to change there minds before these nazis spread!

Boston too? what is the issue in Boston?

Ever driven in Boston? Holy confusion! :auiqs.jpg:

So much for free speech!

This is total bullshit.

calm down kids-------68 is too stupid to post. As to the new law in NYC--
it will not be enforced------IMPOSSIBLE considering the prevalence of shit
mouth on the streets. Such a law applied to ALL would be ok with me-----
as to the "IMPEACH THE MF" ---anyone want to venture a comment on a
reasonable penalty for that EXPRESSION OF HATE?

They kinda shut down a peace free speech rally in Boston lol

Kinda what nazis did

Kinda what nazis did

did someone insult a lobster?

Ever driven in Boston? Holy confusion! :auiqs.jpg:

No------I walked
You from Boston? What neighborhood?

Kinda what nazis did

No free speech lol it’s kinda important here ..

Kinda what nazis did

what will you guys do when the WORLD WIDE Blasphemy laws are
instituted by the UN? Anyone want to comment on BLASPHEMY
LAWS?

Kinda what nazis did

LAWS?
Did you take your meds yet?

Kinda what nazis did

LAWS?

yes--------I am doing well

Kinda what nazis did

LAWS?

yes--------I am doing well
Not sure about that take another one lol

calm down kids-------68 is too stupid to post. As to the new law in NYC--
it will not be enforced------IMPOSSIBLE considering the prevalence of shit
mouth on the streets. Such a law applied to ALL would be ok with me-----
as to the "IMPEACH THE MF" ---anyone want to venture a comment on a
reasonable penalty for that EXPRESSION OF HATE?
/—-/ If it’s on the books the democRATs can use it against their political enemies. Remember Libtards demanded the anti Gaye laws be stricken from the books even though they were never enforced,

So much for free speech!

This is total bullshit.

/—-/ If not you, then who asked me “. How old are you anyway?”

Forum List

Back